Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Left Hiro- As the puppet rounded the rooftop Hiro drew his arm back, ready to ensnare the puppet with its wire bound shuriken when suddenly a magnetic force casted the metal strings around Hiro binding his arms. The boy struggled to break free as the puppet drew near with its swords cocked back and ready to strike. Unable to break free the puppet's sword sliced across Hiro's chest as the smiling clone dispersed in a cloud of smoke. Through the smoke cloud of the deceased clone launched four kunai, two of which were tagged. Since the puppet was in point blank range of the clone, the grouping of the projectiles were relatively close as three of the four kunai hit their mark. The exploding tag hit the upper right shoulder, while two regular kunai connected into its chest. Unfortunately, the second tagged kunai simply grazed the left ribcage of the puppet, landing on the on the corner of the building as it detonated, sending debris crashing into the intersection.

Right Hiro- Hiro appeared stunned as his tagged projectile was consumed by the sand, only feeding its thirst as it sprang after him even faster. Keeping his number one priority in mind Hiro continued down the street, weaving between structures as an attempt to lose track of the sand. As he approached his next jump, Hiro redirected as he jumped into the allyway thinking that the Iron sand shuttling across the sky would fly right over him.

The Real Hiro remained stealthed as he followed the crowd from a distance, studying his opponent, and looking for weaknesses in the iron sand barrier he had and ways he could possibly catch it off guard.

((Btw fun fact: When I battle I usually use battle strategies from history. Right now I'm using Minuteman Militia Warfare that dates back to the Rev. War whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 am
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~ User Image

Morpiece The Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked
User Image

The explosion surprised Skye as a building, he couldn't take it anymore and decided to help end the battle quickly. He ran over the walls and jumped on the rooftops, he quickly spotted the Hiro Clone and prepared to use Sound Taijutsu on him," Hella stupid!!! That was a good resturaunt!!!", Skye yelled as he closed in on the clone, making a fist to punch the clone. If the punch made contact the man should have his bones or internal organs damaged because of the sound waves the Taijutsu emitts, with his other arm he prepared to defend with his scorpion shell Jutsu. "Skye what do you think you're doing!?", Morpiece said, but it was too late and Skye swung his fist.

((Sorry if I'm interrupting, I got bored and wanted to join. @Tails: of you feel outnumbered than I will try to make it a free for all where I don't become rouge))

Academy-29
Genin-20
Chunin-5
Jounin-1  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro could see that it was a clone, but the counter attack caught him by surprised, trying to pull back his puppet, but the tags were already on her, the explosion shook the ground and air for a little bit. Lambda's right arm seemed to have been blown off, metal and was sticking out and some white liquid was spewing out as well, this wasn't good. But the protection on her chest seemed to work out as the kunais would just bounce off her thick metal body. The blast from the corner knock lambda on her front. The only thing Nakamuro said or did was a sigh, a sight hat he would have to repair Lambda after the battle.

The black sand rushed to follow Hiro, seeming like he was hiding, but this was futile as the magnetic force of the iron sand split into two, the raging wave of the iron sand rushed out,one part stopped over the Hiro clone, as if confused and trying to locate the shinobi. All of a sudden the alleyway rushed was filled with iron sand, rushing right at Hiro a the Iron sand that was over rained down on the clone, forming into senbons, the Iron sand resembled more like black rain then anything else. Escape was near impossible again as the doom for the clone was near. Nakamuro did make sure that he didn't hit any vitals that could be life threatening, this battle was over, Nakamuro thought. What Nakamuro didn't suspect was another person was attack, when the sand reached for him, he attempted to grab his left leg and throw him a good distance so that he wouldn't get hit by the raining iron senbons from the sky.

While the iron sand was attacking the last Hiro, Lambda retreated back to her master, this beaten up metal puppet seemed to be near it's limit as Nakamuro just sighed again. Hiro has proven a lot tougher than Nakamuro would of thought, but he still knows that he has the terrain to his advantage. The Tager puppet still guarding Nakamuro's back, making sure no one would surprise attack him. The iron sand that was guarding his front was calmly looming around, making sure that no frontal attack would happen as well. Some of Lambda's blades were broken off as well, he may have to release his third and final puppet to finish off this little game he was playing with Hiro. This new person he hasn't met was kind of ruining his plans, but he could make use for him later on.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 am
((No worries, its gonna hurt you more than me))

Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro clone- The clone waited in the allyway, behind what appeared to act as a dumpster as it waited patiently for the Sound shinobi's iron sand to creep by, giving Hiro an element of surprise. Suddenly Hiro heard a voice behind him just before he was going to set up a diversion. As he turned to confront it, he had already felt the fist in his back, sending a shockwave through the clone as disperced in another cloud of smoke. The cloud of smoke filled the narrow allyway as four kunai and two shuriken rifled into the direction that first made impact with the clone, aka the unknown sound ninja. Seeing that the nija had used taijutsu he was extremely close to the oncoming projectiles which would more than likely catch him off guard.

"Great, another one." Hiro thought as he dropped into the ally almost two blocks away and began to formulate a new battle plan involving this new ninja into the equation. "Hopefully that clone took advantage of the taijutsu user," He thought as he dashed in between buildings.

((Edit: Oh shitz sorry DSW, I only say Blk Chaos' post when I wrote this, so I went with whatever made first impact with the clone.))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro herd movement from his rear, somehow, he knew that Hiro was watching him all along, but this changed everything as he swear that the two he faced was the real or the fake one. Instead they were both fakes. This Hiro guy knows his tactics which gave Nakamuro plans on how to beat him. In truth, this was wearing down Hiro more than Nakamuro, the only thing bad that really happen to him was Lambda, seeing how badly beat up she is. The Iron sand that was around the alleyway and hoped that he didn't hit Skye, ventured back to Nakamuro, the area around him looked like a swarm of angry bees, but in truth were a huge amount of iron sand. He waited for Hiro to appear or strike again, some of the buildings around Nakamuro where somewhat damaged, which he didn't really care at the moment. His focus was on this fight and makign sure that he sue everything he has on Hiro.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
0 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 am
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~ User Image

User Image

The clone was destroyed and some projectiles were shot at Skye, he quickly put his shell infront of him and guarded the attacks, one kunai made contact with his shoulder but he paid no mind to this because a wave of iron sand was about to fall on him like senbons, also some iron sand was aiming to grab his leg," Air Pocket Burst Jutsu", Morpiece said, blowing off the direction of the iron sand reaching for his leg, "No choice", Skye said knocking a hole into the side walls and running into it. He dripped blood on the ground and created many glass scorpions and created a makeshift wall to cover the hole. The apartment he was in looked abandoned but Skye checked around to make sure, the windows and doors were nailed down so it could be used to protect him. "Skye... Why did you make a move like that? Now were in the fight", Morpiece said, Skye ignored him, thinking of ways to fight the ninja.

They jumped on the rooftops and saw the iron sand user, he ran towards him,"Morpiece, prepare to use the Explosive Fog technique", Skye said, running faster. "Clone Jutsu",Skye said, Morpiece also made wind clones and they split up, all heading towards the iron sand user.

27 academy
18 Genin
5 Chunin
1 Jounin  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:31 am
(Chaos, If you read my other post when i was raining down death, I used the iron sand to throw you off so that you wouldn't get hit by the senbons. lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 am
((Oh missed that, lol, I'll edit it so that his snake uses Air Pocket burst to deflect the sand))  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro made it down the alley as he made it to the street that his clone tried to lead left of the intersection. He was about three blocks away from the enemy, more than enough room to navigate around the enemy. Hiro leaned around the corner of the building, sure enough they were converging in that intersection. "I need to get them to off guard," Hiro thought to himself leaning against the wall in the ally way. It took a little while until Hiro constructed an idea. Reaching out with his open hands, Hiro focused on the wind within their general area and then by clutching his fists, the air exploded into sudden bursts. Not meant to cause damage, but to create the illusion that Hiro was within the area of the sound ninja. The first air burst took place in by a trash can as it was knocked over, followed by one on the rooftop as it knocked a few clay tiles out of place. Hiro then proceeded with the air pocket burst along the rooftops moving away from Hiro.

Jutsu Used
Air Pocket Bursts

23 Academy Level Jutsu
16 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 am

User Image

Skye and Morpiece heard the crashes coming from a nearby area, they sent their clones to investigate and the ninja that used the clones was using air pocket burst to knock down tile's. All of them went after Hiro," Got you", they said, each preparing to use poison jab. The Skye clones would disappear after making contact, but the Morpiece clones would stay intact and try to bite him, each clone of Morpiece is infused with a small amount of poison.  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro closed his eyes now, his mouth expression normal as the two puppets that where with him poof, three scrolls laid right in front of him, two where his puppets, the last that was in the middle was battle data on Hiro, this fight was now over. The Iron sand that roam around Nakamuro flew into his sleeves, most of it dropped to the ground, digging it's way under the earth. Nakamuro picked up all three of the scrolls, placing them in his bag that he always had with him. "I'm done." Nakamuro said as he turn, saying his last words. "All I needed was battle data. I really didn't need to win to become a Chunin." He added as he walked back to the training grounds, the place was a somewhat a mess, his fight was over, so Was with Hiro, unless the other sound shinobi was going to face him. Nakamuro in truth wasn't really trying, he only needed Hiro's battle data as this could come in handy in the future. That was one done for battle data, he would have to get the rest like that Kuro person's battle data. This also gives him info as if one day that Hiro dies, Nakamuro could turn him into a human puppet.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
0 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 am
((Got 2 go, late over here... Night))  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 am
((Wait are you following the Air Pocket Chain or did you find the legit Hiro?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm
((The clones followed the air pocket bursts, but saw Hiro then attacked))  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

At first it appeared that the Air Pocket diversion had worked until somehow the taijutsu kid had caught whiff of his real location as he began to swarm him with clones. Drawing out his large Windmill Shuriken, Hiro waited just long enough for his opponent to commit to attacking. As the cloned rounded the corner and entered the ally way Hiro faded deeper into the ally waving the large projectile across his body, like a fan. By waiting for the clones to come to him, he used the narrow ally as a wind tunnel in order to amplify the attack of his Slashing Wind Skill. The violent gust of wind ripped through the ally cutting up everything in its path as it exited into the streets. Once the slashing wind was on the move Hiro leaped onto the rooftops in order to gain more mobility and reduce the chances of an ambush.

Jutsu Used
Slashing Wind Skill

23 Academy Level Jutsu
15 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers