Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:28 am
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro watched as Armands relentless rage grew with every feeble attempt to end Hiro's life. With the toss of the kunai Hiro manipulated the wind to push the projectile to one side, missing its target completely. This went on for a while with Hiro egging Armand on all the way. "Is that all?" "Surely you can do better?" Approximately the eighth attempt on Hiro's life Armand through the projectile once more. Fueled by fury and anger the kunai was straight on accuracy wise, and with twice the force as all his other shots. Now was the time for Armand to get the point that Hiro was trying to make.

Breezing through a chain of handsigns, Hiro's body turned into a single bolt of energy as it charged towards Armand's body at half the speed of light, and twice the speed of sound. In his electrical state Hiro was able to pass through the weapon, returning to his solid form just inches away from Armand. Grasping his students shoulders with his hands Hiro drove his knee upward into Armands chest, planing to knock the wind out of him. The static charge built up in Hiro's body after coming out of his electrical state would be enough to stun Armand, just briefly enough to get his point across. "Eight chances I gave you to kill me, and eight times you choose to kill me. Brother, or not, you are no better than Zenchi." Sure enough, like Zenchi, Armand was given a choice whether to kill, or resist, and Armand did in fact follow the same path of his former squadmate Zenchi. Gently lowering Armand to the floor, Hiro continued to lecture his student. "You're strong Armand, and very powerful, but power is nothing if you can't contain it. Learn to control your power, before one day your power controls you." Hiro then glanced at the Rain Headplate on Armand's hat, gently removing it from its place. Hiro then stood up, and turned to the steel door slamming his fist twice to signal the clone outside. "I'll give you some time in here to think about what we learned here today, maybe you'll find some inspiration in here?" As the door opened, Hiro walked out of the room taking one last glance at Armand, tossing a metallic object at Armand. It was a Rain Headplate drenched in blood, it was Zenchis. As the door closed, Hiro stood on the other side wondering if anything he just taught Armand may have sank in,

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand (Y)amanaka

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
Armand stood up, after a few minutes of getting his breath back. He touched the face of his hat, then realized the metal plate was gone. He crawled around a bit, stumbling in the dark. His hand felt another metal plate. He held it up to the light. The metal was stained a dull red, blood red. "Zenchi..." He lay back on the ground, thinking of what was going on. The execution didn't seem plausible now. He wasn't sure what to think. What should he feel? Hatred? Confusion? Nothing seemed to match. Maybe he was to be kept here. For life maybe? No details were given to him. "I don't get it..." He kept muttering. He killed a villain. He killed one who mercilessly killed civilians. What did throwing a knife at Hiro mean? He had told him to. Armand started to hyperventilate. "What the hell?" He coughed out. Armand blinked his eyes...but he wasn't in the cell any more. He was in some sort of lab. Equipment and machinery stood still all around him. He looked around, walking around. Soon, he found himself staring at a gigantic glass tank. He put his hand up to it, clearing some dust off. He put his eye in through the clear section. His view was suddenly obstructed by a suction cup. "What the...what is this?" Dust started to clear itself from the tank. Armand stood there, face to face with a giant octopus like creature. With the head and body of an ox. "H-Hachibi." He breathed out. A deep rumbling, almost like chuckling came from the tank. "Well...it's about time you came to visit me, mortal. After all, this is your body." Armand couldn't speak, he was shocked. "Surprised? Perhaps you are. I don't care anyway. But what I do care about, is having a weak-minded human carrying me around. You're actually thinking about your precious master's words? You're pathetic. But I can see it. The fear, the confusion. The HATRED. Here...take this...rent. Destroy everything. Make them regret, that they crossed you. Make them regret that they questioned your actions." With another blink of the eye, Armand was writhing on the ground of the cell again. He was clutching his head, as if his brain was expanding and trying to burst out of his skull. He was breathing heavily, screaming. His eyes grew a dark green, his skin was darker as well. A tattoo formed on his cheek. His body wasn't his own any more. He found himself taking Zenchi's headband, and tying it around his hat. Though Armand couldn't see it, purple chakra enveloped his body. The only thing he could remember from this point, was walking up to the heavy metal door, and kicking it straight off its hinges, and walking out of the cell, roaming around. "There's gotta be a way to get this thing from holding me...or something bad could happen. I'll end up worse than Zenchi..." He could feel himself moving around now, angrily, without aim. I can't...why can't...why can't I control my body? That thing...I don't understand. Why am I so lost?!" He didn't feel it, but he was able to see and hear his fist collide into a solid wall, denting it.
XXXXX

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 2 Months
34/34
S [0] | J [1] | C [5] | G [20] | AS [30]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand made his way back into the guidance center. He had barely remembered the direction of the building from the fiasco the night before. He checked in at the front, looking at the building directory. He quietly made his way to the rear section of the building. He found a small armory, and a bit of a workspace. He took the available parts that were available to him. He compiled a large number of components on to a table, then sat down at a stool, carefully working with them. He first found a suitable blade. It was made of a very keen steel. However, it was lacking refinement. Armand took it over to a small forge, heating the metal up until he could work with it. Using a pair of iron tools, he shaped out half of the blade's edge near the bottom. He was inserting a serration. It would be perfect for cutting ropes, or carving flesh. This was meant to be a good, all-rounded, survival knife. Once he had performed that, he dunked the heated metal into a tub of water, cooling it, watching it steam up. The blade was perfect now. Since all he did was cut out the serration, he didn't need to do this process hundreds more times. He made found a comfortable length to make the handle. He carved out a bullet-shaped grip and wrapped it in rubber, then fastened and inserted the metal blade into it. Once that was finished, he added a metal cap on the edge of the hilt, to seal it all together. He tested the weight of the knife in his hand. "I like this..." As a finishing touch, he added a form of paint covering, making sure to cover the entire blade in black, save for the silver cutting edge. He didn't want it to give off any unneeded reflections. Finally, he created a small, lightweight hand-guard at the top of the hilt. He held his masterpiece up to the light, examining it. It would have to do. He found a knife sheath, and decided to sew it to the inner shoulder portion of his jacket, making it quick for use. He put on his jacket and slid the knife into its sheath. After he was satisfied with his work, he made sure everything was secure, and he headed out, back to the training grounds.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto made his was into the center. He was certain this was the place he was informed the meeting would take place. He found himself a seat and tilted his scroll in between the back of a chair and the wall so it stood up. He waited for everyone else to show.

Aoto

Visiokuga

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

X Fall Poet X

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand opened the door quietly at first, but then at regular speed, seeing that nobody was there, save for Aoto. He found a seat, and sat down, letting the Omoikiri rest by his side, leaning against the chair. He shrugged, as he didn't see it as a big deal, considering there weren't many people here. He at least knew Zatoshi was used to his frequent smoking. He pulled a cig out of his pack, lit it, then stuck it in his mouth, inhaling frequently and blowing puffs into the air.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi air rode his way to the center and entered still air riding, he landed and moved over to a seat beside Armand and sat down beside him, setting his giant paper fan beside him.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri arrived at the guidance center. Currently only 3 members of the village had arrived, but he had no doubt in his mind that more would. He entered the building, and crossed to one of the registration desks. He took the seat and made a gesture to everyone, "We will wait for others to arrive before getting started." he said, anxiety building up inside of him, however his face and voice held the dull expression as always.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

User Image

Aoto sighed at Kemuri's words and leaned back in his chair. He pulled out a toothpick by sliding his fingers inside his kunai pouch without opening it at all, and grabbed one from the excess of toothpicks he carries with him at all times. He placed it in his mouth and sighed once more, craving a cigarette, but had not been able to acquire any since entering the village, thus its rather rainy nature.

"Gonna be a while..." he sighed.

Aoto

Visiokuga

X Fall Poet X

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 pm

User Image

Zatoshi smiled and handed Aoto a pack of his Origami no Dara cigs, they were able to withstand the rain without it going out, "Yeah, but it could be worse, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 pm
((Why does everyone here smoke x.x
God dammit, I need to teach you at least the tar bullet.))  

Sindenky

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

Aoto looked up and saw Zatoshi. He noticed he was offering Aoto a pack of cigarettes. Aoto accepted the cigarettes, gave Zatoshi a two finger salute, and smiled.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this," he exclaimed.

Aoto spat out the toothpick and pulled out a specially made match designed to preserve the flavor of any cigarette. He lit the match to the cigarette in his mouth, covering the flame with one hand, and inhaled an excess of smoke.

Exhaling, he turned to Zatoshi once more. "Thank you kindly."

Aoto

Visiokuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:10 pm
Sindenky

((Smoking buddies biggrin I think you need wind release for smoke ninjutsu. Something Armand won't have until chunin.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm
thefire158
Sindenky

((Smoking buddies biggrin I think you need wind release for smoke ninjutsu. Something Armand won't have until chunin.)

((Incorrect. Very few of the jutsu truly need the wind release to preform. As the master, creator, and sole practitioner of Smoke based jutsu in the guild, i know what I'm talking about.

You all also know that Kemuri's family owns and runs a cigar shop right? I haven't remade the thread, but its totally still here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm
Sindenky
thefire158
Sindenky

((Incorrect. Very few of the jutsu truly need the wind release to preform. As the master, creator, and sole practitioner of Smoke based jutsu in the guild, i know what I'm talking about.

You all also know that Kemuri's family owns and runs a cigar shop right? I haven't remade the thread, but its totally still here.))

((Hm. Never noticed. You oughta remake it sooner or later. If you need a smoking student, Armand's available. Everybody I've asked for training usually turns me down :/))  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image

"No problem!" he says with a smile to Aoto," name's Zatoshi, who're you?haven't seen you around the village before."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff