Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm
Xavier just stared down at his sword in shock. "All this time, I thought I was insane." He stated. He then regained his focus and nodded. "Right. Let's go." He said, walking off to ascend to the surface. "Hey, Bianca, you know what this means? That guy Ricardo back in Roma owes me money!" He laughed, remembering a little bet he made back in Italy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 pm
Bianca laughed too and quivered as she was a sword after all. She said, "That he does, that he does. This place, it gives me a power unlike anywhere else. Better get out that tape recorder while we are here for if we cannot prove to Roma that I can speak, he's gonna think you're a nut case."

Dee was waiting for Xavier and asked, "ready to fly back, or is there something you need to do first? We are in no super rush now. I am sure Will is handling things just fine for now. At least he is more competant than Andy."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 pm
Xavier thought for a bit. He suddenly felt something come up in his mind. A vision of himself, a white haired girl, and a massive metal spider. I remember this! That's the spider that I found Bianca in! But who's that girl with me? The girl in the vision then held a hand over her heart, her body glowing blue, then flew straight into the spider, in the form of a sword. Xavier came back to reality. "Bianca....I think I just remembered something big." He told his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Bianca laughed, then replied, "Really? But, are you going to answer the empress? She asked you if we are ready to go back to the lounge or not?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 pm
Xavier nodded. "I'm ready to go, but not back to the lounge. I just remembered a place that may hold some clues to my past, but I'll need a ride to the mountain where I found the metal spider that Bianca was stuck in." He told Dee. He had a feeling that the girl he saw in that vision was close to him in some way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm
Dee tilted her head, "Which mountain would that be, Xavier? I know many mountains."

The sword spoke, "To the mountain in this land. It may hold a key to my master's past."

Dee nodded, "Ah, you mean Mount Moon. All right, but we can walk from here. Its not that far."

Gripping the side of the cliff, Dee said, "I hope you are good at climbing cliffs, for this is the most direct route to where you wish to go, Xavier. Just use the hoe I gave you and your hands and you'll do just fine."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 pm
Xavier nodded, then grabbed the side of the cliff. He then began climbing as fast as he could, hoping that the metal spider didn't have any family at the mountain. His hands and the hoe dug into the cliff as he scaled it. "Hey, Bianca....do you remember that day I found you? Was there anyone else there? A girl with white hair, maybe?" He asked his sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Bianca glowed a faded purple for a while to represent that she was in memory mode, then she answered, "Now that you mention it, there was. She was a mean witch though. Hey, maybe Dee might know something about this witch. She knows these lands."

The sword shuffled out of Xavier's grip for a moment, bouncing on the ground as she asked Dee, "Excuse me, empress, but Xavier and I were wondering... do you know anything about a witch in the valley?"

Dee gasped, "You know her too?! She has caused so much trouble for these lands! I hate her! She had kidnapped 101 sprites, harvest sprites and I have only been able to rescue 80 of them! She hid these little guys all over the valley, but the only way to rescue them is to prove your worth! That mine we were in, I am sure you've noticed the bugs and the animals in there. They are traitors all of them that are in there. They are serving as guards over gems and ores that were initially free for anyone to take. But, thanks to that witch, those animals invaded and now nobody enters it. Not even the guy who is an expert on these gems and their true significance. I only know a bit about what some of these things do."

Bianca then turned red, hearing the mean things that the witch had done. She struck a boulder to reveal a hidden area on the mountain.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed, "I have never explored this! Maybe some sprites have been stashed here."

She was about to move forward then stopped and giggled, "Sorry, I have been at this task of freeing the sprites for such a long time that everytime I get a new chance I try and explore. Maybe what's happened to you, Bianca is a curse. But, let me tell you something before we get all willy nilly about breaking this curse. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing with you being a sword."

Bianca wanted to swing at Dee next, but Dee stopped her with a mystical power. She said, "Hang on, Bianca. Hear me out first. Of course we have to eventually break this curse on you, but why not use that curse as a gift first. You know... make the witch regret what she did?"

The sword glowed yellow next in excitement. Dee added, "Well, here is what we can do about it. First and foremost, we have to bring those stones to the lounge. After all, that's why we came here in the first place. Then what we can do is we can get the people of the lounge to help us out in freeing the sprites. The more people we have helping the better. Bianca, you can slice through things as well as this sword can that I have. Xavier and I will work as a team to freeing some sprites. The others can have their tasks too. Once we free all of the sprites the curse on you will be gone and this land will be at peace once again. Deal?"

Bianca turned to Xavier for his vote. She had high hopes once again. Finally someone who knew about this problem. And even better with a cure!  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm
Xavier thought about this. His memory was clouded, but if this little quest could help his best friend, who was he to deny it? "If it can help Bianca, I'm all for it." He said, then flashed a smile at his sword. "Don't worry. You won't be in that form for long."He told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm
The sword bounced around for a while, happy as ever. Then she hit something. "Ow,ow, ow!" the tiny voice said.

It was a sprite!

Dee giggled, "Sorry about that little sprite. Yay! We found you!"

The sprite straightened out and said, "My name is Nette. I will help you out if your team gets tired. For now, though, I must report to Harvest Sprite Inc. Thank you!"

In a small cloud of purple smoke the sprite was gone.

"Well, there we go," Dee said, "Its official. First, let me change into my dragon form so we can fly back and tell the others."

Dee changed into her dragon form, "Hop on, and its the same rules as before about being in flight, only this time, try not to drop those stones."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Xavier nodded, grabbing Bianca and slipping her onto his belt. He then mounted the dragon, then made sure the stone he had was safe in his pouch. "Alright. Let's get going." He told Dee.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm
Dee took off with a mighty roar. The roar was only to clear the way and to make sure that she wasn't going to hurt anyone. Once again the ride took less than 15 minutes and when she landed, Dee saw Rock heading into the lounge.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am
Verdant was a bit surprised to see a dragon landing at the lounge. Recognizing her as Empress Dee, the young soldier gave a gentle smile and a wave.

Xavier jumped off of the dragon, advancing on the door to the lounge. Perhaps he could recruit Verdant and his meathead brother to help. Or perhaps, he could send a bird to call for aid from the Assassin's guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am
Dee smiled when she saw Verdant wave to her. She transformed back into her human form, then said to the members in the lounge, "Who wishes to help me in a grand mission taking place in the west of the planet?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 am
Kona shook his head. He got up and walked over to Dee. "Cyndaquil!" He didn't have a paper or a pen nor a pencil to write.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff