Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 am
Lonely Warrior22
Zombie Bullshet
Lonely Warrior22
User Image
Name:Akashi
Genre: Rock,pop
Item Of Choice: Sphere
Personality: He Sings only to the people he cares about. Though he may be quiet he still stands up for his friends and will do anything to protect them. For someone who doesn't talk much he sings quite well. He doesn't write his own songs but he can write stories and poetry for some reason.
Song:After Dark

... did you draw that picture? o n o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

are u supposed to be zoey from left 4 dead o3o

The number of people who do not read the rules is astonishing... *uses Moderator Powers to disqualify him from the contest*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 am
Luna Padfoot
Fixed up Heavens post still trying to make it stretch the page less ;^;

*saw your post*
O.o  

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 pm
*prepares to draw the updated shoes onto Yuugao* U:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:34 pm
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Luna Padfoot

*saw your post*
O.o

TT-TT it's still too huge isn't it? Gah! would you like me to change it and just have it link to his bio page? *feels bad about page stretching*  

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 pm
Luna Padfoot
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Luna Padfoot

*saw your post*
O.o

TT-TT it's still too huge isn't it? Gah! would you like me to change it and just have it link to his bio page? *feels bad about page stretching*

no your fine, just leave it the way it is ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm
(Posting a link to the picture because having some problems putting the stupid thing in the post)

http://shinigami-rem-san.deviantart.com/#/d39e0ez

Name: Kuroame Kurai
Genre: Mixed (Mostly J-Rock and Metal)
Item Of Choice: Black Mini-Katana

Personality: Her name literally means "gloomy black rain" because although she's often very happy, her personality is very dark. She loves the creepy and morbid as much as Wenesday Addams and in her spare time can be found exploring dark scary places or playing piano. Kurai's whisper-like voice and often english songs may sound very macabre, but the fuzzy bear hat proves she's a sweet girl inside.

(Her image is based off of me, therefore I'm using only clothes that I actually own in real life - hence the hat. I hope it looks okay! sweatdrop )  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PastelVixen

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm
Sweet! ill post mine when im done!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:27 pm
i will try ^^  

Lyn-lyn_nara13

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 pm
alright! here is the updated picture of Yuugao with his new shoes 8U ((i realize a few things look wrong with him, but this was only an example drawing to show off his shoes ; w ;'' ))
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Zombie Bullshet
alright! here is the updated picture of Yuugao with his new shoes 8U ((i realize a few things look wrong with him, but this was only an example drawing to show off his shoes ; w ;'' ))
User Image

I don't know where it apparently looks wrong but I have to say I like the character design and I think the pose is cute. Like he's motioning someone to come closer.  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

VivianTheAmazing

2,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Name razz andy
Genre of music razz op
Item of choice:Anything panda themed

Bio razz andy is a tough girl. She has issues;when she's angry. She is a tomboy,and hates anything girly. Pandy will never stop her love for pandas.
She's actually a hot head,and sensitive. Also easy to make friend with;she always protect her friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm
I can't wait till my scanter is fixed, I am so vary excited! ^_^  

enency
Vice Captain

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 pm
xHatsunexMiku
Luna Padfoot
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Luna Padfoot

*saw your post*
O.o

no your fine, just leave it the way it is ^^

ok ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Name:
Shiro Kabune シロカブ音 ("White Turnip")
Genre of Music: Pop
Item: White Turnip
Personality: Fun, energetic, and sweet. he dose tend to mess up things on accident but dos it with good intentions. loves Turnips very much!
Colors: Green and White
Eyes: Yellow
Song bases: Deeper Luka with a twist

BTW i shall post a chibi version full body so you know what her shoes look like : )

PastelVixen

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

bl0wmetilip0p

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 pm
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb350/skullcandy954/2.jpg

Name: Takahashi Aya
Genre of Music: Punk Rock
Item: Mr. Bun Bun Scooter Bang Bang McCutiekins (her pet rabbit)
Personality: Aya-chan is13 [and a half] and really cute! Aya-chan is awkward, weird, extremely bipolar, and obsessed with a certain girl from her school with a tie fetish. Aya-chan is smart, sexy [self loving], tall [not really...], and clumsy. She especially loves her white rabbit, Scooter [Mr. Bun Bun Scooter Bang Bang McCutiekins/Scoots] Aya-chan loves different styles but mostly wear a T-shirt and jeans. Some days, she likes to wear a tutu or gothic clothing. Aya's dream is to become a world famous singer. She loves to make friends but only if they're willing to be a true friend. Aya is actually afraid of rainbows, hates grass, trees, anything green or yellow, and is prone to falling. The only music that Aya sings is Rock! Her design was inspired by Avril Lavigne.

**edited due to page stretching**
-Officer Kaito  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas