Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 am
Haru Mania

Lucian blushed harder as Ren touched his hand, not used to the attention. "No, thank you, for noticing me behind the star that is my brother," he replied quietly. The teen could tell there was more to it than Ren was willing to tell, but he could survive not knowing. He could survive forever if it meant having another chance at being happy.

((Night then!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"Like I said," Ren continued, giving Lucian's hand a slight squeeze, "Your brother seemed too busy to get to know me... which is fine. I dropped in randomly. I would still like to get to know him, but I doubt even if I had gotten to know him a bit that I'd have missed or overlooked you sneaking into my bed." He giggled and released Lucian's hand so he could return to his meal. He felt good about all he said and hoped Lucian did as well. After a moment Ren looked up and asked cautiously, "So... are you still going to leave...?"  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

*Anau goes and picks out a table for her and Damien as they arrive from the beach...*

User Image

*Damien shortly joins her and they order some water and salads to start off with* I'm sure Erik will show up soon sister.

.....He's hurt Damien. I'm not going to bother him. I can understand if he wants to be left alone but......

Yes I know. Well to be honest with you little one, he reminds me a bit of our dear brother, not wanting to show his feelings. Sabin hides with anger but Erik in indifference....I know you'll see this through sister dearest.

Thank you brother....I hope so too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Haru Mania

He sighed, starting to eat his food. "Not today," he finally said quietly, "but someday."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Well! I hope it's not too soon! I would love to continue spending time with you!" Ren blushed... he was being flirty again... he... didn't specifically like guys that way, but after what Lucian said... he just wanted to make him happy, if only for a little while.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 pm
Haru Mania

The sixteen year old grinned, finishing up his meal. "You know, you're not like any other girl I've ever met."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Mayah Playah

"O-oh... really? I-is that bad?" Ren stuttered at that comment and took up his napkin to clean his mouth, but mostly to hide his surprise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:12 pm
*they eat their salads and Damien orders a minon for himself and Anau a t-bone with shrimp on the side and they got some goat cheese to share while Damien got a bottle of red blood wine and Anau got some sherri water*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Haru Mania

Lucian chuckled. "No, it's good. Most girls only care about impressing my brother and cousins or about taking control of everything, or even finding better company than I, but not you. I think you're the first person to actually notice my hair color." He laughed a little at the end, smiling crookedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Ren released a bit of a sigh of relief, "Well, I guess I have the benefit of inexperience, but honestly. I don't understand how people could miss someone as nice as you." He reached over to flick some hair from Lucian's face and smiled, "Your hair is nice... much better than mine." Ren sat back in his chair to finished up his meal. "So..." the young bunny boy took the last bite and looked at Lucian with a sly grin, "What's for dessert?"  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Haru Mania

He stood, tossing $200 onto the table. "There's this ice cream stand in the park. Would you mind having a poor man's desert?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"Sounds fantastic!" Ren stood and took Lucian's arm giving it a slight, unconscious cuddle, "Lead the way!"  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm
Haru Mania

"Of course," he replied, leading her out of the restaurant.

{{I'll post first.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 am
User Image

User Image

*child Damien and Yukiko enter the restauruant and Damien leads her to the table holding her hand* Don't be nervous dear. I said I take you on a date and a date it is. *he smiles at her*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces