Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:37 pm
Nickel left the hospital and got his cloths cleaned and patched up.

"Alright lets see...Meet some new faces, got in a fight, and went to the hospital...hum, everything seams normal." He said as he stretched out, breathing in the crisp cool air.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:59 pm
Cinna left Nickels hospital room seeing a bunch of hospital staff all over the floor some bleeding some dead "well i guess the good news is there in a hospital..."he thought ironically  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 am
Zenshu smiled and nodded, walking to his house as he held Kiva's hand, having Ken follow them as he got to his house, the house looked like a mansion. He picked up his newspaper and opened the door to the house and let them in, the house looked very comforting and nice, nothing too elegant. He smiled and walked past the kitchen table and put the paper on the table, not looking at the paper as it had a frightening article on the massacre that happened on his home planet that he caused. He turned toward them and smiled, Well, this is my house, make yourself comfortable and if you want to read the paper, I got it." He said with a smile, going to his couch and plopping down, his tail swaying.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 am
Kiva watched him sit down and then reached for the paper. She opened up and looked over it, not truely caring what it said. As she skimmed her eyes caught an article. It read about a massacre on one of the nearby planets. She read through the article, her brow furrowed and biting her lip. As she finnished she looked over at Zenshu.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 am
Zenshu yawned and continued to sit on the couch, stretching and murring a bit, looking over at Kiva and smiling warmly, his tail swaying behind him as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 pm
Ken just leaned against the doorway, bored, as usual, he looked at Kiva, who seemed uncomfortable at both their presences, which amused him greatly.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 pm
Kiva didn't say anything and sat the paper down. "So.. May I ask why you're here and not on Aerian?" She pushed her hair out of her face and glanced at Ken for a moment. So far she didn't really like him. He seemed.. Cocky. She didn't like Cocky even though she was a bit herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Ken shrugged, "Can't stay in one place forever." he said, "Besides, this place has good booze." he said, "Why are YOU here?" he asked, "Instead of the... frozen-dog-planet?"  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm
Zenshu frowned and whimpered a bit, "Well, something bad happened on my home planet, I didn't want to stay there so I came here." He said with a whimper, smiling warmly at her and murring.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Ken looked at him, "I thought you were kicked off your planet, because you killed like, a lot of people?" he asked. "That's what you told me anyway."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Zenshu looked at Ken and frowned, Dude, I don't like to talk about it, and I wasn't kicked off... I'm a fugitive... I have over ten million dollars on my head." He said with a frown, looking down as he expected them to grab him and knock him out to turn him in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 pm
Kiva shot Ken a nasty look and then looked at Zenshu. "You did this?" She pointed at the Newspaper article. "I was kinda hoping It wasn't true but..."She sighed. She noticed the look on his face and spoke. "Don't worry.. I'm not going to turn you over or something. Unlike the a*****e over there.." She mumbled the last part and came tosit next to Zenshu. She then looked at Ken. "And the 'Frozen Dog planet' Has a name. It's called Kailein and I left because My sister traveled here and she wanted me to come with her. Of course she ran off with some bird man and left me alone like classic her but whatever."

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Ken laughed, "Anyone with over 4 zeros in their bounty has my respect, and besides, we're, supposedly, friends, and I'm sure it wouldn't be so 'friendly' of me to turn him in." he told her, "And it's still a ball of ice no matter what name you give it." he added, referring to the planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:03 pm
Zenshu smiled and got up, walking over to her and frowning, "Yes, I did do it. But, sometimes I snap and go berserk and kill everyone in my way. I didn't kill all those people on purpose. My evil side even killed my family." He said with a frown, putting one hand on her cheek and rubbing her cheek with his thumb, "Kiva, thank you for understanding, I've been chased out of plenty of towns because of my bounty, I'm glad that you understand. I'm a great person on my good side, and I've been needing someone to hold my evil side back. You're an amazing girl, and you're the most beautiful person that I've ever seen too." He said with a murr, smiling warmly at her, his tail swaying as he softly rubbed her cheek and pushed her bangs from in front of her face.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 pm
Kiva stood looking at Zenshu for a moment and froze. These were the things she didn't want to do. She could feel her heart racing a bit with her want for him but she didn't want to show the sensitive side. She decided on giving him a smile. She then flashed her smile. "You're welcome."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff