Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Night rose an eyebrow as he looked at Nikolai's hand. "what kind of deal?" he muttered, still not shaking the man's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

"There's a friend of mine that, though he's immortal, I fear for his well being. All I ask is that you and your sister act as his bodyguards. Simple, hmm? You won't truly meet him for a while, but you'll know him when you see him, darling." Nikolai smiled and kept his hand outstretched.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm
"if you mean snow, then fine..." nightshade muttered as he finally placed his black gloved hand into the devil's.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

"Wonderful!" cried Nikolai as he put his other hand on Nightshade's. "Let's be off, hmm?" he said as the purple fog erupted from their enclosed hands, beginning to envelop them. Nikolai looked over his shoulder to frown at Ikuto. Oh how he really did hate having his nights ruined. "I'll be back before you can say 'California' dearie." he promised before the fog ate the two up and vanished along with them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Ikuto just kind of stood there as Nikolai vanished with the other and not knowing if he'd really be back fast or not he went back to there cabin. "Well i guess i could try out some of my spells and see how there working?" He thought out loud as he stood at the end of the bed. "Hmm he said that the school's having a prom and I've seen people wear a suit i think so maybe ....." He thought out loud as he closed his eye's mumbled some unknown words. A small bright light engulfed him and when it cleared there stood well something he didn't have words for.

User Image

"Well that was unexpected i wanted an outfit not a body change!" He said loudly as he looked at his now long blonde hair that was braided and his now green eye's. Ikuto fell back onto the bed in a sitting position dumbstruck at himself. "Well I've gotten spell's wrong before but this is a bit over kill." He said as he looked at his reflection in the TV.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 am

αven ωright

User Image
Aven approached the hilltop, crouched in a tree and looked at all the cabins. Her gold and blue eye each glowed in the night. She then looked at a bright flash from one of the cabins. She blinked hard a coupke of times and then leaped to the front of the cabins onto a rock. It had been awhile since she hadput her strength into looking and at something. This was the best sighting on campus... She sat on the rock and looked up at the stars, her eyes dimming. She let loose her long white hair as it then flourished in the breeze. Aven took a deep breath then and continued to look into the stars, alone like she had been all day...

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm
Ikuto was worried he cloudn't get the spell to come off so he summoned one of his dragon's in smaller form and sent it to find Nikolai. "Now Riko just use his sent to find him i really need some help here." He said with a frown. "Yes my Master." The dragon said as it took off out the open window.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm
tohru3241

αven ωright

User Image
Aven looked at the stars but was then interrupted by the sight of a small dragon. Her jaw dropped on awe as her eyes followed it. Was it real? Or was it a spirit another dragon spirit like her Eden? Aven stood from the rock and walked to the cabin that it flew into. Curiously, she peered into the window that it flew into and gazed upon a male speaking to it. Her gold and blue eyes dimmed, hiding as she looked at both him and the dragon. As the dragon was ordered to find someone, it flew out the window above her head. Her long white hair blew in the wind all around her as it took off. A real one...the first alive dragon she had seen.....

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Ikuto flopped onto the bed worried he was stuck like this. "But if i am it's not a bad look to be stuck in." He thought out loud as he looked at the ceiling with a lost look on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm
tohru3241

αven ωright

User Image

Aven was about to leave but then heard the male speak further to himself. She peeked into the window and looked at him. It seemed as if he was different before... She looked at him, He wasn't bad looking at all. But being yourself
was preferred by most. She felt bad for him and wanted to help but probably couldn't. Her eyes glimmered as she Looked down at a pixie spirit close to her. She picked it up and whispered to it...it then flew onto.the males shoulder and spoke into his ear. 'It's what is on the inside that matters...The outside is merely for others to judge you...' The spirit then dissappeared as Aven continued to look at the male. Perhaps a few words would help...

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm
Ikuto flew off the bed landing face first on the hard wood floor when he heard a voice talk to him. "Owww.....what on earth was that about ?" He whined to himself as he yet again had to rub the pain out of his nose as he sat up. He looked around wondering where the voice had come from.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm
tohru3241

αven ωright

User Image

Aven shrieked at he faceplanted onto the floor. She shot up onto her feet, her face bright red as she then quickly covered her mouth. She wanted to apologize but didnt want to get caught being a creeper. She then plopped down ontp the floor outside the window. She looked up as she closed her mouth tight , her eyes now dimming in the night. She then awaited to see if he had noticed her.

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am
tohru3241

αven ωright

User Image

Aven blushed a deep red as she then reached into her pocket and pulled out a pen, she held her breath as the picked up a scrap of paper off the floor. It was sad how much litter was around int the world. Her eyes glimmered as she wrote on the piece of paper. Apologizing without being seen was the best thing for now... She then folded up the piece of paper into a plane, lightly tossing it into the window. Aven then crawled a ways from the cabins and then stood. She crouched slowly as she looked into the stars, smiling lightly and them leaping into the air. Where she would end up? Possibly another great view on campus. Aven was searching for something though...someone to befriend. The note she left only said three words. ' I'm Sorry.... ~Aven '

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 pm
Ikuto sat there until he heard a what sounded like paper hitting the floor, so he turned around seeing a rolled up peace of paper. He picked it up and unfolded it, reading three words "I'm Sorry.... ~Aven". "I wonder who Aven is, could it of been the voice i heard?" He asked himself as he waited for Riko to come back.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 pm
Riko had left the creepy old house about five minutes ago coming up on the cabin at top speed. She smiled as she thought about how happy this guy was making Ikuto but would the price be worth it when the time came and this man breaks his heart. 'He may say it won't effect him but i know better Ikuto is as fragile on the inside as he is on the outside,he just won't show it.' She thought to herself as she landed quietly on the ground.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff