Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am
Tabitha rocked back and forth on her heels humming Happy Birthday softly after letting go of Hana.

Hana stayed quiet still hiding beside Noctis her head was bowed as she hid behind her hair.

((OMG ^ ^ Someone listened to Jun's advice for once~! =D))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am
"I'm glad you're happy." Damian stammered and wobbled a little, lightheaded and seeing stars from being choked. "But please... Put a shirt on." he said and took his jacket off then handed it to her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am
((XD lol. It would have been awkward if they were making out while lili was half naked in front of people including her brother XD))

Lili looked down forgetting that she didnt have a shirt on. She quickly took Damian's jacket and wrapped it around herself, pulling it over her face as well to hide her blush.

Noctis sighed and took his own jacket off and put it on Hana, his normal bored expression on his face. He crossed his arms, his leather shirt making a small noise as he moved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 am
((That would've been freakin hilarious, oh how what would give to see Noctis's reaction to that! XD))  

iiRenPie

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 am
((aww, damian gets too much abuse o_o))

"Oh goody." Damian smiled and wobbled a little more. "You look beautiful." he chimed then fell down on her and passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 am
iiRenPie
((That would've been freakin hilarious, oh how what would give to see Noctis's reaction to that! XD))

((haha XD on a side note......a few pictures of Noctis(he's from a new final fantasy game) o3o
in the car
smexy #1
him killing some people XD
uber sexy!
a sexy beast!!))  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 am
Lili blushed then fell over with Damian "I could get used to this...." she mumbled when she saw his face pretty much in her chest. She sat up putting his head in her lap. "Sorry to cut this party short but I'm gonna go back to my dorm, along with this adorable one" she patted Damian's head. "Feel free to stop by my dorm" she grinned and disappeared into a shadow with Damian.

(oh ya Ren did you see my edit, Noctis put a jacket around Hana. not sure if you saw it or not.

and this makes me laugh but I wish i was lightning!!! X )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 am
Hana looked up at Noctis with clueless expression, smiling she looked away hugging the jacket a little giggling softly. After a moment she leaned against him seeing if she could get away with it when nothing happened she closed her eyes sighing relaxing completely against him.

Tabi ran off while everyone did stuff, o .o"
((it's tuff luv Nerd tuff luv * ^*; lol we're just that nice

<3 I'm lovin this Noctis guy more and more 0 w0))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 am
Noctis looked around awkwardly, he wanted to just take a step away then disappear for awhile but that would be really rude to just let her fall. He looked around even more awkwardly when he remembered last night. Finally Noctis lightly pulled away "Uh...I gotta go" he mumbled then disappeared into a shadow half-way freaking out as he left leaving his jacket with the small girl.

(He's hot isnt he >3< i love him!!! Noctis is so awkward about these things lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 am
Hana stumbled a bit her face saddening, she bowed her head standing there in silence a moment before her shoulders started trembling. Se sobbed softly, breaking out into run she ran as fast as she could in any direction. The playground.

((yus very, and you will have to move over so I can love him too! And she's over emotional and jumps to conclusions. So his awkwardness is okay but she's gonna go cry in a corner thinking he hates her o.o))  

iiRenPie

VA Dimitri Belikov

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:03 pm
Ebony walked around with his usual limp in his step he had gotten injured yet again by one of his annoying sons but it didn't stop him as much as they thought it could, He looked around and saw a group of people talking but decided not to interupt  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am
Kyuo and Haruko appear above Koi pond.  

vfedcvfe

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 am
They both fell into the water with a large splash!
"Sorry. Bad landing," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am
vfedcvfe

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 am
Kyuo swam to shore dragging Haruko behind him and he turned human once they could stand up in the water.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff