Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ⱦhe Ⱦrapped Ϛouls [Open/Accepting] Ooc. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooc or Ooc? Pick Pick! x3
  Out Of Character - Boo! xDD
  Out Of Cookies - Huraaaay > w <
View Results

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm
xXx-Acedia-xXx
Grand Chevalier Haji
xXx-Acedia-xXx
well its started im busy atm but yeah feel free to start post. probably need a teacher character to start

I like it, but the Arbiters new place in the filler seems kind of awkward... i think we should continue reaping souls at night, and killing soul stealers and such...cause going around causing trouble seems weird, Maybe even we could be placed as invisible protection if they happen to run into something dangerous at night or something..

i changed it for the fact that while there place in the main rp fits perfectly it would just be a pain if they went around trying to take out the night class the entire time and doesn't really fit into the filler. also since the filler will be going through different genre's there jobs will change too. so in one section e.g the ghost town say if that was taking a mystery kind of genre the role of them causing trouble fits fine. while say if the ghost town takes a horror genre the arbiters job would be closer to that of in the main rp just like in this beach one where its just relaxing fun the arbiters role would be the same, relaxing and having fun.
also remember this whole thing is a group effort since we haven't really talked about the roles of people i just simply put together a neutral stance as i said it could easily change many times and we would really need everyone to talk about the roles before making anything completely "official"

ok then, thats fine  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:49 pm
Ummm my computer kind of....exploded o,o so I cat get on gaia as much anymore (On phone atm) so yeah v~v sorry guys  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm
Mrk11
Ummm my computer kind of....exploded o,o so I cat get on gaia as much anymore (On phone atm) so yeah v~v sorry guys

Your computer... exploded? I can't say I've ever heard of anyone's computer exploding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm
Come on guys your needed in the filler  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100