Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Morning Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 am
"Kyuo?" Lena gasped and ran up to him. "What happened?" she asked anyone who was listening.

Damian shifted back to his human form and pulled Lena away. "Stop talking to guys at this school!" he yelled and glared at Kyuo. The temptation to kick him was sooooo great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 am
Kyuo woke up, and ask "Did I just pass out?".  

vfedcvfe

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 am
Lili stood up "Damian, dont get so mad...." she mumbled going back to her normal pissed off, moody yet quiet self.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 am
"What... What are you talking about?" Lena asked and tried to get away from Damian.

Damian looked up at Kyuo's face and snarled at him. "Shutup and stay away from my sister, fleabag." he growled.

"Damian!" Lena glared at her brother. What was wrong with him?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 am
"Lena he doesnt want me to being in love with you." Kyuo says as he sits up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 am
"She has a boyfriend....and Damian doesnt even like him" she mumbled and took Damian's hand "Damian come on let's go." she mumbled. Maybe it was best to just spend time alone. Being here wasnt the best idea.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 am
In love with her? Lena's expression softened. "I'm so sorry if I led you on, Kyuo, but... I already have a boyfriend." she mumbled. "I'm sorry." she frowned.

Damian seethed at the boy then paused. Wait.... if Lena could fall in love with that boy then the Russian would be out of the picture, and if she was in love with fox boy, well he could take care of him easily. "Uh, y'know, maybe you should give that guy a chance, Lena." he smiled encouragingly then looked at Lili. "A few more minutes?" he pleaded and gave her puppy dog eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am
Lili frowned then looked away "Fine" she mumbled and let go of Damian's hand, she clashed her hands behind her back.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am
"Lena he just wants to kill me." Kyuo says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 am
Lena smiled a little. "Don't listen to Damian, he's just really overprotective." she said. "But that's obvious." she laughed.

"You're not Russian or German, are you?" Damian asked Kyuo with a serious expression.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 am
"Im not Russian or German.Your right." Kyuo said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 am
"You're ok in my book then!" Damian smiled at Kyuo. "Go take her somewhere nice." he whispered to him and wrapped an arm around Lili. "And where would you like to go?" he grinned.

Lena didn't hear what Damian whispered to Kyuo and looked at him and Lili. "Are you two finally going out?" she giggled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 am
Kyuo looks at Damian, and asks "Are you sure?".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am
"Just make sure that Russian guy doesn't find out." Damian smiled over his shoulder. "He's... well he's Russian. Need I say more?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am
Lili blushed a bright red then turned to hid her face in Damian's chest. "I dont care, just take me someplace" she mumbled quickly. She was always embarrassed by things like this, although she had only had one BF before, but they were fake together. It was when she was famous.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff