Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross nodded and he sighed looking back for his two friends.

" Well hopfully we can help one another."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Feeling Weak | Thoughts: *bleh* splat blood

User Image Marie turned around to see if the girl she stabbed was truly dead or not, which she was. She nodded to him as if saying 'Thank you'. She gets up, still injured and wobbly, but okay. She stumbled a little bit trying to get down from the building. Her plants shot up from below, forming a shape that appears to be in the form a bed, or something like it. She smiled when she saw it. She lied down on the roof top and rolled over and gently landed on the plants. They slowly took her down from the building and to the ground in a matter of minutes. She slowly got up as the rain drops hit her face. She limped along, trying to find Shadow. She then looks up and sees his back facing her on top a building. Her plants had a will to help her and they did. They formed a seat shape so she could relax. She sat down in it and they took her up. She saw that the hunter Shadow was fighting was still barely alive.

By now, Marie was partially wet and not at the same time. She walked up from behind Shadow and hobbled beside him. She looked at him in pain because of the beating she got from the hunter. She put a gentle smile on, even though it was completely clear she was hurt.
"She's dead.....and she's not coming back....."she said taking shallow breaths between each phrase.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna relaxed a bit and crossed her arms as she waited. Her ear twitched as she heard what the stranger said and she chuckled. "We're all wanderers here. And there won't be a home for any of us if we just sit around and try to do things ourselves. This whole world is in the middle of chaos. No place will ever be home until we finish this. Now you can join us or you can die trying to do things on your own." she said to him before she turned on her heel and had her back facing to them. Nyx ran over to Cross and looked at the stranger before she smiled and waved. "Besides, if you think that mind of yours is awkward...well then you ain't seen nothing yet!" she said with a giggle.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Ash chuckled. "We all have our own burdens and gifts... though at times they feel more a curse than blessing," he said softly, glancing up as the rain started to fall. One of the few things other than music that relaxed him was the rain.
~OOC: (If you combine the personality names, you get a certain name: Apostolos... lol.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm
Shadow looks behind as he sees Marie with a few injuries from her fight with the ranged hunter. Shadow ignores the Hunter for now as he runs up to her and holds her shoulder up for support. From the sight of her injuries, it seemed clear to him that she was hurt badly. Hearing such words of loss from Marie, All the hunter can do is grin. "So what. That little wench meant nothing to me. We have many hunters at our disposal and her memory will fade like like ink.", said the hunter as his cruel word pass through Shadow's and Marie's ears. "Now as for you, Project Eclipse. Lets strip off this shell called humanity and fight like experiments. After all, I want to see the power that shook up the higher ranks. I want to see the real you. THE BEAST WITHIN YOU!!!", He shouts with psychotic amusement as his body begins to mutate and change before their very eyes. His skin became hard and his muscles formed into plates like armor. For a moment he had as the Hunter does his change, Shadow says to Marie as his hands grip around her shoulders while still looking at his opponent,"Marie, I need you to stand back. This is gonna get ugly.". For the first time Shadow said Marie's name. The way he held her shoulder was almost as if he had concern for her safety. Which is something Shadow never usually does.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx looked up at the man and she giggled again. "True, but that all depends on what you do with your gift. If you let it annoy you and distract you from what's important, then it's a burden. Or you can do what I do. Embrace it. You're stuck with it so why not why make the best of it. Besides, my little gift gave me best friends. Only they're not visible to you or anyone really." she said before she shrugged her shoulders and then felt a raindrop fall on the hat she remembered was still on her head. She looked up at the sky and spaced out for a moment before she smiled brightly and ran over to Luna. "Come on! I remember now! I know how to summon him!" she said excitedly as she grabbed Luna's hand and started dragging her along with her. Luna looked at her sister in confusion. "Well why can't you summon him here? Where are we going?" she asked as she followed reluctantly. Nyx didn't say a word but looked back at Cross. "Let's go! Hurry or you'll get left behind!" she teased as she seemed to jump in place.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Slightly Confused | Thoughts: Did he actually just say my name?

User Image Marie looked at him in a different way. She didn't know if it was due to the blood loss, but Shadow acted caring towards her. Like he wanted her to be safe. She also noticed he said her name. She looked at Shadow worriedly, but summoned her plants to form a resting area a little farther away from the building. She put her hand on Shadow's shoulder, then whispered,"Don't die on my hands, I couldn't forgive myself.". She walked away and sat in her seat, worried.

One of her plants took form of a small teddy bear. She smiled for as she new it was only trying to cheer her up. She picked it up and hugged it. 'God, Shadow, don't make me regret coming to this city'she while the small plant bear tried to wiggle free. She looked down on it and smiled when it put its paw in her hand. Soon after, the plant bear joined the rest of its kind into forming her chair.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:45 pm
The hunter finishes morphing as Marie left the scene with the protection of her plants. Without anything weighing him down, Shadow now doesn't have to worry about what he is going to do. The hunter forms into a freaks armored man-like creature as he laughs evilly in a metallic voice,"So, what do you think?. This is my power. I was implanted with a portable fighting armor known as Project Shield. But you can call me, Armor Fiend". Shadow stares down Armor Fiend as his eye began to glow brighter. He sheathes his katana and puts up his guns. He then pulls out the large bandaged object in his back and stabs it into the concrete. Suddenly, the darkness around Shadow began to move as dark blue flames began to spiral all around him with the darkness mixing together as if its coming to life. The bandage began to undo themselves to reveal a large strange shaped katana with a thick sharp blade with the name Reaver branded across it. Shadow grips the handle on Reaver tightly as the dark energy emitting from him began to pour into the blade, making the blade burst in dark flames and vibrating at a high frequency. His long black hair floats in the air and his crimson eyes glowed like a demon's The sight of Shadow's power was almost as if the fires of hell have been unleashed. The image Shadow holds almost looks as if he was a demon that escaped from hell itself.

"What the hell is happening? I have never seen a power like this before?", thought Armor Fiend "What the hell have those damn scientists created? What Are you?", Armor Fiend asked Shadow as the terror of the dark energy forming began to spread all around. Before swinging his first attack, Shadow speaks these words,"Punishment, Thy Name is Ruin.". His voice echoed as he lunges at Armor Fiend. Armor Fiend extends sharp long blades of of his elbows and attempts to block Shadow's swing. But they both collide in a deadlock and clash into mortal combat.

User Image

Armor Fiend
User Image

Reaver
User Image  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Shocked | Thoughts: Is this really him...?

User Image Marie watched Shadow's aura rapidly change. Fear almost crept down her spine and into her heart if she didn't let it. She started getting chills just from seeing them both in a strange formation state. After seeing sparks rise from their blades meeting, Marie knew something horrible was going to happen. Her plants felt it too, for they made many more layers of protection. Now instead of being in a chair, the plants formed into a bubble-like shape. She could still see through them, but she felt like she was trapped, like the plants purposely did that so she couldn't interact with the fight, or its people in it. She put her hand on the plants inner layer, and watched intensely. She felt like she couldn't miss a moment of it or else something terrible would happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 pm
Shadow and Armor Fiend go at it as the sparks and shock wave explode in the air as they can be seen through the rain drops. They collide again as Armor Fiends blades from his fore-arms vibrate like Shadow's Reaver as he slashes at him violently in mid-air Shadow clashes with sparks flashing with him swing at high speed and timing as if he was synchronizing with his speed. Shadow flips his blade backwards across his fore-arm and blocks hard, pushing against one of Armor Fiend's arm-blades to a halt while the other swings at his waist to cut him in half. Shadow senses it coming and flips side-ways, barely missing by a hair. He then trusts downward and slams the heel of his foot on Armor fiend's head. Armor Fiend staggers for a moment and swings at Shadow, attempting for a back slash. Shadow turns and kicks the arm away as he charges dark power in his blade. He then swing and fires a black crescent shaped energy attack vertically downward. "ZANGETSUHA!!!", he shouts as the attack fires right across Armor Fiend's back and launches him down at the street. He skids through the concrete, kicking up gravel and bounces off into a car. People ran to get away from the ominous struggle that is going on. Armor Fiend slowly gets up raging mad with a serious case of road rash to his bio-armor and a gigantic slash across his back from the Zangetsuha as he drips blood all over. Shadow aerial maneuvers with his dark power and lunges down at Armor Fiend at high speed ready to take a swing at him and strike him down. But Armor Fiend crosses his blades together as the vibration and power increase. When Shadow swung downward at him, the clash in a powerful dead lock as the collision of the two powers raised the streets and the shock wave knocks a few cars in the air. Their powers push on each other they try to overpower one another growling out loud battle cries. The wind kicks out all around them and knocks them away from each other. The moment they got pushes back. Armor Fiend manged to get a swing at Shadow's chest, leaving a wide open bleeding injury. Shadow grunts as blood splatter out before he lands back on the ground skidding back. He presses his hand on the wound as he was bleeding heavily. He dropped to his knee as he held himself up with Reaver as support.

Batlle Theme: Bodies

Shadow begins to lose consciousness with the large amount of blood loss and with the vibration doing a bit of nerve damage through the injury as he tries to maintain his composure. He tries to get back up, but his injury takes its toll on him as he grips the blade hard even when unconscious. Armor Fiend walks up to him in a metallic laughter of amusement. He looks down at the unconscious Shadow as he bids his final farewell yo him,"Well kid, you lost. Although I give you credit for making it this far, this is where it ends. And once I'm done with you, I'm gonna have one hell of a fun time with your friend up there". He prepares to swing at Shadow to cut him in half as he licks his lips feeling the joy of Marie as a little treat after a brutal fight. But nothing could pass through Shadow's ears, even when half dead. Knowing that if he were to lose, Marie's life would be in danger and he could not go through losing an innocent life again. His mind begins to cloud up with anger as a raging burn begins to motion through out his body Suddenly, he springs back to life with his hand turn pitch black and stopping the blade like it was nothing. A dark abyss began to spread through Shadow's clawed hand like an infection as a new terrifying power surfaces out of him. The darkness moved around more violently as bright and dark purple flames spiral and storms around Shadow rapidly like a living hell breaking loss. The gravel begins to lift and the ground and air shook all around him. He lifts his head slowly to reveal a new face on Shadow. His expression was full of raging delight and his pupils turned inhumanly slit like a raging demon. The atmosphere was fill with rage and blood lust as something was beginning to take over Shadow. "Wha-wah. Who or what in the hell are you. Your not that same kid.", said Armor Fiend as his body becomes paralyzed with fear like prey in the grasp of some sort of predator. Shadow growls in a dark demonic voice with a bloodthirsty smirk, showing that his fangs have extended with his inhumanity staring up at him. Could this transformation be the source of what happened six years ago? With ease, Shadow crushes and snaps Armor fiends arm with brutal strength, making him screech in agony. He then takes his other clawed hand and plunges it through his stomach, causing Armor Fiend to puke a fountain of blood from his mouth as the lighting in the heavens clashed in fear. Gagging and desperately trying to catch his breathe while Shadow mutilates him, like a raging beast. He then fires an energy wave made of darkness and purple flames and fires it right through him while he still hand his hand in his gut. Armor Fiend screams feeling the excruciating burn from the hellish power and flies back, crashing into an abandoned building. Th building explodes and crash down on the hunter as the smoke was reach to the top of the sky. Shadow looks up at the sky yelling out furiously in his demonic echoed voice,"Whats wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Transformation Theme: Lies

Shadow slowly walks toward the debris dragging Reaver as he grinds his fangs and growling wanting to make Armor fiend suffer more. His demonic eyes stare at the rubble like a predator searching for its kill. But as a last push of his strength, Shadow tries to contain himself as he covers up his face while taking deep breathes and grunting. His wound stops bleeding as his nerves recover instantly. "Dont come out. Dont come out,", he whispers to himself as his demonic voice subsided and the black infection on his arms disappears. The atmosphere calms down and Shadow drops his to his knees trying to regain his sanity as he trembles with fear. Apparently, there was something inside Shadow. Something terrifying even for him.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:42 am
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Ash shrugged. He didn't say anything at the moment, but thought about the girl's wise words. If any member of my family survived as I did, perhaps one of them will be able to bring the others into balance... or better yet, merge us all as one, he thought. "You might be surprised at some of the things those damned experiments awakened in me... though Chaos... I'm not that sure what unique ability he has... I do know he's so close to insanity he's dangerous to others," he said softly. "Apos and Tolos aren't too bad... somewhat distant, but they tolerate others to a certain extent," he said softly.
~OOC: ( ____ )  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross listened carefully to the stranger's words.

"Multi..personality?"he asked softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Disgusted | Thoughts: Are they doing this.....on purpose?

User Image Marie gasped when Armor Fiend mentioned her in his way of celebration. She stepped back, deeper into her plant bubble. She looked at Shadow hopelessly, wishing she could do something. She looked down to see if she was still bleeding, but when she looked, there was no blood. She couldn't figure out why. She looked around her and the only possible explanation she thought of, was that her plants had healing abilities of there own. She turned her head towards the fight again and was horrified by the sight.

The creature Marie saw ripping Armor Fiend apart, was one she knew. She looked harder and felt Shadow somewhere within that beast. She felt like it was the time to get down there with him. She grabbed one of her blades and sliced open the plant bubble. She jumped out and gently landed on the roof top. She felt Shadow's rage dying down, but it wasn't fully done yet. She slowly walked over to him, not sure if it was safe. Step by step her confidence grew. Finally, she bent down next to Shadow and stroked his hair. She gave him a calm look of reassurance and comfort, trying to relax him. A gentle smile started to appear on Marie's face while she looked at him.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:44 pm
Shadow was shivering in terror as he once felt this darkness somewhere before. He could not recall ever seeing it, but its presence was so real to him and familiar. Suddenly, he began to feel a warm touch stroking around his hair, feeling a tingle of hope in finding a way out of the darkness. He opens one of his hands in front of his face to see Marie looking at him with a gentle smile on her face. His eyes still looked inhuman with his pupils still slit shaped like a creature of darkness. The expression it gave off was full of anger and fear as his body was quivering like a leaf. "M-Marie....Is that you?", he asked in a quivering dark whisper. The eyes look as if they weren't Shadow's at all. They almost looked like they belonged to someone or something else. He couldn't see very well, so he lowers his head and reaching up at her with his clawed hand. Shadow's vision cleared as he pulls it away and turns his head to hide his face. "You fool. Why did you come down here. I told you to stay away.", he says in a weak silent whisper as he tried not to show his fear to her. If there was one thing Shadow hated, it was showing he weakness to others. Even though he acts like he doesn't want comfort, it was the one thing he wanted more than anything now.

User Image  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Caring | Thoughts: He doesn't need to be so scared.

User Image Marie chuckled a little bit as Shadow tried to hide his emotions. Though his eyes were different, and his soul was frightened by itself, she was not scared. Instead of running from him, she came closer. One thing she didn't always do. She tilted her head to the opposite side and shook her head. "Oh, you big baby,"she sighed. She didn't think before acting as she hugged him. His skin felt cold on hers. She gently placed her hand back on his hair and stroked again,"It's ok be to scared. It's alright if you want me to stay, you don't have to hide it,"she comforted. All she could think about was being there and nowhere else.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff