Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm
As the corner came up on the alley Lucien let the water's flow down the street. Lucien felt the heat as the man's hand swiped past his body. He spun until the water collided with the culprit's magma body producing steam which filled the area. Lucien smiled as his own body burst into a shapeless mass of mist and disappated into the steam. As his presence spread the tiny spheres were fired int othe magma, the direction in which they were fired was eratic, odd angles which no normal chasing person could possibly fire from. But now that Lucien was apart of the steam that encumbassed the area his restrictions were few. The one of the spheres burst upon impact the energy within them exploding from the pressure of the negation. Once they burst the negation was thrown in every direction eating at the edges of the magma. Spheres continued to manifest within the confindes of the steam, but just as people on thr outside couldn't see in the culprit couldn't see out. Lucien however was now apart of the steam, he could see the culprit just fine. "Guess what I just caught." He said, his voice echoing from the entire area of the steam. "I just caught you...." His voice trailed away lightly. Silouhettes of Lucien's body formed in the steam as they stared at the culprit, all talking in unison they said. "You tried to frame me. You killed all those people. You're cruel, you're weak, you're pathetic." They all said in monotone unison.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm
Even though that this was probably the worst time, Cecilia was rather impressed by the culprit's abilities. However, before she had time to voice her own opinion on him, she was forced to flip back in the air in order to dodge a blow from him. She could feel the heat radiating off of him. So he manipulated magma and could form himself into such. Cecilia was a little intrigued by this. She couldn't get close to him for if she did, she would get burned, or perhaps worse. She wasn't exactly invulnerable. She then launched a more powerful energy blast at him like last time, but this time she was closer to him.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm
The man behind the molten mask hid his satisfied smirk well. The killer Lucien, the detective Roulin, the Herald Sakura and the celestrial assistant Cecilia held up their own well. They represented four walls that were slowly closing in on him. He had a revolution to lead. These four wouldn't stop him today. With Lucien's Negation being thrown about, it was only a matter of time before some landed on Cecilia. He was acquainted with the dark liquid of death and understood that if you were of flesh when it touched you, you'd need to remove either that part of your skin or the entire limb. It was a matter of time.

Cecilia's attack wasn't easily dodged. The area that touched him gave him damage which was in itself strange because he was of magma. "Damn it..." he bubbled out in great discomfort. His lava, upon contact, solidified. He didn't know Cecilia, but he knew that she had to---

"Gotcha!" Roulin had managed to place a concussive blast on the culprit. This alone managed to remove what negation his partner had coming her way. The culprit was sent downward due to the pressure and slammed against the ground leaving cracks and an imprint.

"Ahhhh...these bastards are going to--" The culprit didn't allow his molten form to falter. He had to keep or else he'd be immediately killed by either of the four. Surrounding him was a mindgame devised by Lucien. This wasn't good. He needed to escape before the headsplitting owl decided to exact his revenge upon him. Realizing that he was on the ground again, he decided to seep into road to travel. With an elemental eye, he got around the effects of what a nearby telepath attempted to put him through. His trail was apparent though. A red streak was behind him due to him melting the layer of rock he was passing though.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm
As the culprit began to seep into the ground for his escape Lucien left him with this. "You can run, try as hard as you can. You have no idea the people you're making enemies with. Burn this into your memory, I will hunt you down like the vermin you are and silence you forever." As the culprit sank into the ground Lucien knew that they could only follow him until he reached the ocean, then it would be pointless. He reshaped his body from the steam and mist around them, he stood over some burning ground his body a little tense. "Roulin...Thank you for addressing this driminal for me." He said as he looked up into the sky. "I know we can never go back to the way things were, we are simply at opposing ends of the coin, always connected but never cooperating." He said as he turned to them. "My vacation is over, now I will have to return back to the world outside this paradise. Be warned all three of you. Here we stand on the same side, for a mutual reason. However I am still the leader of the UNS, you Roulin are the Life Owl my eternal opposite, Sakura you're a Herald who sank Australia your crimes are unthinkable, and you Cecilia are a comrade of Roulins therefore the next time we meet on the battlefield I will not show any compassion. I've learned what happens when you show enemies mercy, and I will not make that mistake ever again." He looked at them with a solemn expression, although he was grateful for their help he didn't forget their positions.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 pm
Because Lucien's Negation surrounded them, some of it could have hit her, but thanks to Roulin, it was diverted away from her. "Thanks," she said quickly to him. She could also see that her attack had landed upon the culprit. She smirked. "Aww, I bet that hurt," she taunted. She shook her head in amusement as he attempted to escape once again. They couldn't let him escape. Bringing him to justice was their mission. He could not be allowed to kill more innocent people who didn't deserve to lose their lives. It sickened Cecilia and even though she wasn't exactly fond of Lucien, it ruined his good name as well. "There he goes again. Looks like this is going to be one hell of a fight," she said before she took off after him, her body a streak as it traveled through the air with impressive speed.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:07 pm
Roulin began to scratch his shoulder to relieve it of the incessant itch that had been there every since he walking into Lucien's place. He stopped once he felt the skin breaking. If his skin could break, that means his healing wasn't working as it should. He needed to get off this island, but he needed to stop this guy more. "Thanks for your help Lucien." Roulin said sincerly. His help in chasing this unknown killer and identifying his power was more than enough. "It was good having you onboard this evening. And yes, I know the whole Yin and Yang complex of the universe. I understand. The next time we meet on the battlefield, no mercy will be had just because of this partnership. I will keep in mind before then all the good times we used to have under the tutelage of Dante." Roulin turned to the trail of red that gave away the position of their target. He wouldn't rest until he was found today. He took to the skies after Cecilia with Sakura in tow. Coffee was the only thing on his mind right now besides a few other things. Once he captured the killer, he'd indulge himself in a gallon of it.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm
Aaliyah had reached the shores as the rains had began to flood the harbors. Unlike a few people on her team, she didn't care if human life was loss, in fact she found some people's attitudes towards killing kind of treason like. Lightning struck most ships as they burned with their passengers either burning in the boats or being drowned by the raging waters of the ocean. The smell of burnt flesh could be smelled everywhere.

Jeannie had to recompose herself. Thank you Lucien she projected to him. She found a local bench to sit down on to recollect what had just happened. "So he's a magma user imitating Lucien....disgusting" she told herself. She would wait for Lucien to come to her, Jeannie was a woman who always got what she wanted, whether voluntary or by force, she would fight for what she wanted. "Damnit my favorite heels were in there" she said referring to the now demolished hotel.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm
Lucien watched the other two chase after the culprit, he himself wanted to but he knew when something was out of place. He knew that they could hunt and fight him this entire time, but as long as he was in his magma state they couldn't hurt him, and once he made it to the ocean he would simply travel underground and disappear. Lucien didn't have the ability to control magma, if he did this fight would be over rather quickly but what's done is done. When Roulin mentioned Dante his fist clenched a little. "Don't mention him...." He said to himself, he knew Roulin couldn't hear him he was already to far away but he felt like it needed to be said. "......." For once he was at a loss for words. He looked up towards the magma trail, he knew there was very little else he could gain from following but somethnig inside of him told him to do so. He started running until his superspeed kicked in, he traveled like a blur along the ground the magma wasn't exactly fast moving, it didn't take long to find. Lucien leapt upward into the air. He spun and flipped upside down facing the magma with his hand outstretched. Firing several sonic pulses from his hand he began to blow away the ground away from his little hiding place. "It appears that I like the game 'cat and mouse' it's your move mouse." he said referring down to the magma culprit. He charged up a sphere of crackeling energy from the solar energy gathered in the area it sparked and flared up with intense power as he threw it down into the magma like culprit.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 am
The culprit couldn't melt through the ground fast enough to escape Lucien's sonic grip. His liquid body was expelled upward onto the surface where it sizzled and crackled against the road. A crowd was gathered around them at this point. Some felt the need to unbutton their clothes to relieve themselves of the heat Lucien's framer was giving off. He conserved his energy and became human to speak clearly to the fledging Death Owl. His hair was blonde and his eyes were dark. His skin was fairly pale, but it wasn't sickly.

His distinguishing feature was the long scar that extended from the right side of his face down to his lower right side. His grin was marred because of this. The nerves in the right side of his lower lip were dead. They didn't bring motion to that part of his mouth when he spoke out to Lucien. "You know Lucien, I will give it to you. Right behind Che, you're my second favorite Owl in the large large equation. I've read about what you and Roulin and Dante have done to fix the world. I must say sir, I am impressed..."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 am
Cecilia could feel the heat from Lucien's framer. It was uncomfortable, but her expression showed no signs of her discomfort. Right now she only had three things on her mind. "Catching the culprit, making sure the crowd that had gathered around made it to safety, and getting off of this island alive. She stopped when he did and changed from a molten form into a human. Now that she could finally see him clearly, her thoughts were full of loathing. He didn't seem to pay her any mind, but that did not stop her from speaking. True she wanted desperately for him to suffer for all the lives that he had taken, but first she had a couple of questions for him. "Tell us this. Why have you killed so many innocent people? They have done nothing! They didn't deserve to die!"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am
Lucien landed on the ground with a soft thud. he looked at the imposter the long scar was rather characteristic, this way Lucien wouldn't ever forget him. He could see the crowd beginning to form, he needed to get rid of this man before thigns went farther South. He listened to the man talk nad give what he asumed was a compliment. "Glad I could ablige." He said in an uncaring manner as he started walking forward. "But as I said before. You've made enemies with the wrong person." Glass from the building behind him suddenly shattered, the shards flew inbetween the crowd with an elegant precision Lucien always used. The shards flew straight towards him from behind. He didn't care about this man or his thoughts he was the man who tried to frame murder on him, and Lucien hated being used on any level. "Go into Death knowing you made the biggest mistake of your life when you tried to frame me." He said as the glass shards rushed to impale his body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 am
Roulin wasn't far behind Cecilia. He wasn't sure if Lucien's friend could sense abilities in the vicinity, so he kept his suppressed for the moment. Cecilia knew that he was near. Her ability to sense others went beyond that of normal Owl tracking.

"Why did I kill all those people? Don't you mean Lucien? I've lived on Exire all of my life Cecilia." The man spoke her name as if he'd known her all her life. "Never have I harmed a soul on this island. Some newcomer shows up and the first thing you see is a sliced open skull. Am I right?!" The admirer had managed to turn the situation onto Lucien and the others. The crowd that was around them had no access to the outside world media-wise. They didn't know that Lucien's lacerations were clean whereas his were jagged and smoldering. "If anything, I'm doing these people a favor by removing you!" Before the shards of glass could slash him, the imposter managed to convert his entire body back into magma. His arms and legs were cut though by the unseen pieces of glass. His running would be slowed should he decide to use his legs.

"Gah! Shut up!" Roulin finally revealed himself and placed aim upon the culprit's thigh. He needed to prevent him from running as soon as he could. He fired, but his leg became magma upon contact. "You only want Lucien off of this island so that you can make use of it's militaristic resources! No more, no less!" There weren't many Owls on Earth who trained there reflexes to mimic their abilities. He, unfortunately was one of them. Roulin shot again and again hoping that one of the beams would damage him in some way. No avail. "Goddamn it...on Raven's power seems to work on people like this..."

"Are you done yet Roulin? Like I said before, you four need to leave as soon as possible. If you don't, something grave might happen. Something that I don't want to happen to these--" The ground beneath them all began to tremble with great magnitude. There weren't bombs in the area, but it felt like it. It was an earthquake of immense proportion. It's point of yield, which could be estimated from the ferocity of the tremors, didn't seem to be in sight. The culprit knew what was going on though. His sadistic grin towards Roulin let him know this clearly.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 am
((This is my first Mother's Day!!!! xd ))

Jeannie began to feel the ground quake again, what the hell was this guy doing? She decided to go investigate, perhaps her abilities would help. She ran across the island as she finally found the rest of the group. She stared at the magma wielder as she sent several bolts of psionic blast towards him, maybe it would slow him down, she didn't know...but she could at least try and help.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 am
((TFP---Raven))

It hadn’t taken that long to reach a suitable location in the heart of New York. In fact, everything seemed to be going rather well, perfect in fact…but one little thought kept picking at Raven’s mind, and it was slowly festering into annoyance. From where Raven, and a few of her members sat, they would be sure to hear all about the spreading chaos. It was a small English styled café and she had even gone through the trouble of ordering tea for each person with her. She was currently nursing her own porcelain tea cup and blowing softly to cool the hot brown liquid inside. After taking one very small sip, she smiled and looked outside in time to see people rushing around. The panic was already spreading.

The door to the Café slammed open, nearly ripping the overhead bell from its spot. A young man of around 18 rushed in and began to tell the customers about the bridges and docks. People began to jump out of their seats and head outside to either see for their selves or to rush around trying to find loved ones. Raven placed her cup down gently “Oh my! How terrible!” She said, out right mocking the humans fears “Hmm, shall we?” She smiled towards the people with her, some of which looked rather out of place holding a teacup. She left $10 on the table and exited outside.

Peoples screams of terror, their cries of grief mingled together like a symphony of suffering…it was pleasant on Ravens ears “Beautiful” She cooed before looking over her shoulder towards those present “Time for our fun to begin. Today, we send out a message that will bring about great changes! The time for Owls to rein supreme is near” Unable to hold back much longer, Raven released a highly concentrated shockwave towards the café they had just been sitting in, tearing through the concrete like it was nothing, but the shockwave didn’t stop there, it carried on travelling, bringing other buildings to their knees, slicing through anyone in its path, While those inside any of the felled buildings…well, they were probably dead.

((TFP---Nat))

Nat leaned casually in his cushioned chair inspecting the contents of his tea with due care. It was far to hot for the young Owl to drink straight away. Honestly, he was not fond of tea, so you could say he was just trying to fit in with the image. After spending around 10 minutes in the café, Raven took them outside. A small speech ensued, and then they were told to ‘have fun’ Nat glanced around at the screaming people, the fear radiated through the air like a thick fog. He too, had once felt the same fear, now it was his turn to show the people what people like him are capable of…that’s if he can muster up the willingness to partake in this event.

((UNS---Daryle))

“Very true! And one must treat their power accordingly, and use it with good intentions. Because, we are all special” Daryle would have pulled a face if he wasn’t in such a good mood. His had to use his Owl for a huge variety of things, and they had not always been with good intentions “So, do you have any idea how long we are going to be here? Not that I don’t just love doing this type of work” He smiled slightly while running a hand through his hair, which was a mess from the work he had been doing.

“Hm, what I want right now is a nice hot bath!” He muttered while tapping his chin in thought before pulling out his cell phone, which had been decorated with a range of colourful stickers, courtesy of his daughter. He typed out a quick message, which read: ‘Even though you failed to greet me, I will forgive you. So, you wont have to worry about making things up to me! Because I am just a nice person... Oh! can you tell me where I can get a wash? K thx bai!’ he searched through his contacts to find the person he was sending the message to and then hit send. Daryle was never one to remember what kind of person the Satan Owl was, and that often led to him being shocked “Hehehe"

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 am
((UNS - Will, Amaya))

Amaya Lee had married and was now Amaya Lee Sanada. Her husband Itachi had been with her, and together they had also been assisting with the Japan relief effort. Itachi didn't seem that great at helping out, but Amaya had encouraged him as it was a learning experience. The Clueless Owl seemed relatively cheerful and optimistic for no apparent reason. She liked helping people, and this disaster was really bad. "Ok, Itachi." Amaya said with a smile as she followed Itachi toward wherever Will was.

----------

Will walked along, surveying the work being done. He could see Itachi and Amaya headed toward him. A distance away, he saw a jet pop into distance. Noel. She probably was taking the Night Owls to rest in Tokyo. The progress made was on schedule after all, and the most dangerous of menaces had been neutralized thanks to everyone's combined efforts. Night was falling as the skies darkened and stars slowing appeared to peek out at those who dwelt on soil.

And that was when he got a text message.

‘Even though you failed to greet me, I will forgive you. So, you wont have to worry about making things up to me! Because I am just a nice person... Oh! can you tell me where I can get a wash? K thx bai!’

Daryle.

The Breezy Owl.

The blonde who acted blonde.

The Breezy Owl never learned and never breezed through his jobs, although the job was done one way or another. The Netherlands denizen was a fool most of the time, but he had his uses. The Satan Owl hit the "delete message" button on his phone and made a quick call speaking completely in Japanese. "Ah, yes, Saxton, the baka kinpatsu. Throw him in the sauna of a grease pit." Will delivered the order calmly. It would be done. He then looked at the approaching Itachi and Amaya and beckoned to them. "Well, well. I assume the two of you were helping out, hmm?" he commented in American English.

((Haka, feel free to ghost those people that come to pick Daryle up.
Translation Guide:
Baka = idiot
Kinpatsu (noun)= blonde/golden hair))

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games