Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm
Dragon looked at him again then at his parents. They didn't seem that friendly, and they didn't even look for him after the day he apparently grew older by seventeen years! "Could've fooled me." he muttered at his mom's comment, a little bit of malice in his tone.

Lena frowned a little at Dragon's comment then looked at Hiro. "Just as sweet as always." she smiled sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 am
Hiro did a small laugh to dragon. "Y'know what, you act alot like i do, even though your way older than you should be." he said and looked at Lena. "something wrong?" he asked her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm
Dragon stopped glaring at his 'mom' and looked back at Hiro. "I don't mind. You're kinda cool." he smiled.

"Everything." Lena sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:39 pm
He smirked and got up. "well, im going back to my dorm for abit, the weathers killing me, be sure to drop by soon, i could use company." Hiro said with a bright smile.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 pm
Dragon waved good-bye to him then looked back at his parents. Isn't this nice? he thought to himself. I finally accept that they're my parents and they split up...

"Ok, bye." Lena smiled at him then looked back at Nikolai. "I guess there's no easy way to put it..." she sighed and frowned at him. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm
Hiro began to walk away, spreading his wings and lifting off the ground, then flew away.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Hiro flew back to the temple of gods and smiled. "what was that whole thing about armageddon again because i wanted him to clean my room, he attacked me, i beat him in a fight, then i didn't want him anymore." he said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 am
Lena looked over at Hiro when he mentioned wanting Armageddon to clean his room and what not then smirked, trying to hold back her laughter. "Hiro, there's sooooo many things wrong with what you just said." she laughed then paused and ran up to him. "Hey, you're bleeding!" she said and stared at the gash on his face with worry.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am
Hiro smiled. "it's nothing, it was just a result of me being reckless because of something he did that got me pissed." he said and then remembered. "watch out for him, he may be after both of us."
((goodnight, my brothers gonna post once more then we'll sleep))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 am
Lena thought about it and chuckled. "Yup, that sounds like him." she laughed, not bothering to ask what he did, then looked back at him. "Hmm? Don't worry about it, I'm used to him being after me." she sighed then smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "And you shouldn't be worried if you just beat him!" she assured then looked back at his gash.

(('kay, nighty night!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 am
Hiro was now starting to regret his choice. "I could have killed him, after all that he did to taunt me, he called me weak, acted like he knew hell as if he was there all his life and used my shadow to try and bring out the one closest to me and-" He stopped before he got carried away. "I should ask Samantha to heal me later." He said softly, then looked dissapointed. "Then i'll have to clean my room."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am
"Messy room, huh?" Lena mumbled and scratched the back of her ear. It didn't really surprise him, seeing as though he was gone for a long time and the last time she was there was when Armageddon kidnapped her. So in a way, it was kinda her fault, too. "I'll help ya." she smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am
Hiro smiled brightly and bowed. "thank you Lena." he said kindly. "who knows, maybe armageddon will volunteer while were cleaning."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am
"Hey, no problem." Lena smiled then began laughing at the thought of Armageddon cleaning.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am
Hiro stretched abit and held out his hand to her. "shall we go?" he asked and spread his wings.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff