Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm
Aphrodite nodded, and gave Dimitri a soft kiss on the lips. She heared a boy, and looked around, seeing a boy looking at her. "Yes, I am.." Aphrodite said with a soft laugh. People usually did that, but it made her laugh and smile every time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 pm
Jace smiled and slumped against the tree
" Always goddesses with you..." Jace said looking at Dimitri  

Daughters of the Rose

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Aphrodite sighed, wanting to say something mean and cuss him out, but decided best she didn't.

Awesome nerd

Anika nodded at Erik understanding. "That's good." She said softly, and blinked when he poked her cheek bone. She poked his neck, and then forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm
Aphrodite's shadow spun around once then shot up a man appearing from the shadow. It was Hades, god of the underworld and death. He laid a hand on Aphrodite's head "And what are you doing in the human world." he mumbled, being serious. Hades wore all black, a plain black shirt(stitches around the arms), leather pants(stitches around the knee) and combat boots with the ends of his pants tucked in them. He wore leather gloves that made a small noise when he clenched his fists. Hades's had a studded belt around his waist and a Gothic like cross on a chain around his neck. His dark blue hair partly in his face, his red eyes shooting daggers towards the love goddess.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm
Aphrodite sighed at Hade's serious voice. "Decided to visit my children... And I stayed a while longer..." She muttered, a bit scared at the moment. She looked at Hades without turning her head, with a side frown.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm
Hades sighed and let of of her head "Just go home....Zeus has technically forbidden us to come to Earth for a week. How he hasn't known you or me have been visiting I don't know. There is 2 more days then we are free to come back. And dont you think it's a bit unfair to only see them. Have you gone to see your other kids yet?" Hades thought a moment then sighed. "Oh ya....by the way, you know Allie, that one girl you had. Ya, shes dead." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. Since they were both here might as well spill that news.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 pm
Aphrodite sighed. "You sound like you don't even care... She was your neice.." Aphrodite muttered. She looked at Hades. "If he hasn't noticed I've been gone.... Then what's the point in going back, and also why go back if there are two more days left?" Aphrodite added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm
Dimitri blinked as he watched the conversation
" Hades....." Dimitri muttered looking down  

Daughters of the Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm
Hades crossed his arm "Deary, you should have learned this by now. I get to witness everyone who's dead i hell. if I cried for them all then I would never be able to stop. So ive learned not to care." he sighed "Cause he's supposed to be having a meeting, which is happening tomorrow. And he actually probably knows that we've been on earth. And thats not a good think." he glanced over at Dimitri "You are?" he lifted a brow at the kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm
" Just sort of like a lover to her..." Dimitri said smiling at Hades with a rare grin and noticed his brother slumped on the grass  

Daughters of the Rose

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Aphrodite nodded and sighed, looking away and popping her jaw. She grabbed Dimitri's hand behind her back, looking at Hades with no emotion on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm
"And how old is that kid?" Hades mumbled pointing to Dimitri, he took Aphrodites cheek looking her in the eyes. "Hey, perk up. Im the one that frowns around here" he smiled lightly.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm
" I'm a fallen angel..." Dimitiri muttered under his breath
his age was always a pain for him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm
Aphrodite half smiled, and looked to the side. She let out a small laugh. "Aren't I free to frown?" She questioned.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Hades thought a moment "Nope" he finally said and patted her head. "Your supposed to be happy and overflowing with joy." he made a gesture as if he was supposed to be overflowing with joy. "Im the mopey one, im not supposed to smile." he frowned a bit. Hades was kinda the opposite of what people thought he was like. He was actually a happy person and was only serious when he had to be. When you see the dead all the time you have to try and be happy at least.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff