Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 pm
Still blushing and smiling when he finished singing she clapped with everyone one else. "Wow you have an amazing voice." She thought that he had an amazing singing voice better than her mom... well almost. "Your not making a fool out of yourself! Your putting a mini show on. You have a amazing singing voice!" She blushed more when he finally admitted that he was falling in love with her. She didn't know what to say or do. She just kept blushing her face off and smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 pm
Fenix laughed, waving his hand dismissively at Sol's comment.
"Please, please," He said. "No autographs." He looked across the table at Sol and smiled. After a moment he shook his head slowly. "What will my father think?" He asked rhetorically, thinking of the absurd look on his father's face if he found out his son was in love with a Topsider.
As their food arrived, Fenix gazed at Sol's salad in an interested fashion. This continued untill his food was set before him. Once the smell of the seared meat hit his nose, Fenix's mouth instantly salivated. He had't realized how hungry he was until this moment, and savored the first bite, chewing slowly.
"Mmmm" Was all he could muster before he stuffed his mouth again. This action rendered another "Mmm" with each bite, as well as a curiously delighted sound that came from him when he tasted the odd, but fittingly ingenious lavender.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 pm
She smiled at him sweetly. Then she remembered about his father when he brought the idea up. She really had no idea what he would think about his son falling in love with a girl who is a half breed. She shrugged at him as her plate of her salad was set in front of her then after Fenix plate. She watched him look at his food with a hungry look. She grabbed her fork and took a bite watching him savoring each bite he took. She took another bite and grabbed her water and took a drink. " Your really hungry weren't you?" She smiled looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm
Fenix stopped chewing and looked at Sol. Realizing her plate was much less empty than his, he slowly set his fork and knife down, blushing furiously. Grabbing his napkin, Fenix dabbed at his mouth with the white cloth.
"Sorry," He mumbled. As he swallowed, he set his napkin aside, trying to casually grab his soda and take a drink. As he set the soda aside, He shrugged, a smile creeping to his face. "Yea," He said, sounding much less embarrassed. I guess you can say I was a little hungry." He chuckled, looking up at Sol.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm
She giggled and watched him. " Don't be sorry. Your hungry." She took another bite if her salad. She gazed at him still smiling, she really couldn't help but gaze into his green emerald color eyes which could hypnotize anyone with them. " So do you know what your dad say if he found out that you had a girlfriend who was a half breed?" She asked curiously eating her salad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:19 pm
Fenix chuckled, picking his utensils up again. What would his father say? He shrugged.
"I think, in all honesty," He began, quickly chewing another bite and mulling his thoughts over in his head. "He would be surprised, and a little worried." Fenix paused for another bite. "And only worried because he would be curious as to where I would be choosing to live at this point." He smiled at Sol, watching the breeze lazily play with a strand of her blond hair. "He'd be awful worried about his throne." Fenix chuckled again, finishing the last remnants of his food.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 pm
" Worried huh?" She listened to him explain why his father would worry. She thought to herself for a while. And couldn't remember if he has mentioned if he had any siblings. " Um Fenix I'm sorry but I don't remember if you had any siblings at all." She felt kinda embarrrased even asking that as she finished eating her salad and taking another drink of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Fenix sipped the last bit of his soda away and began starting on his own water. As Sol asked him if he had any siblings, Fenix smirked.
"Why?" He asked, his voice having a jeering tone to it. "Interested in my brother?" He laughed, then stopped, looking at Sol. "Or is it sister? If it's my sister, i'm not sure yet how I feel about that." Chuckling again, Fenix shook his head. "No, I don't have any siblings." He said simply, smiling still.
The closest thing Fenix had ever had to a sibling was his fight trainer, and that only felt right because the two of them would beat each other senseless one night, then go out together and steal a couple souls away the next.
Fenix looked curiously at Sol, then asked: "Why are you curious?" He asked, a ghost of a smile lingering at the corners of his mouth.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 pm
She laughed "No! I'm not interested in your brother or your sister. I got you." She smiled sweetly at him while he finished off his soda. "Well I'm sorry that you don't have any siblings. All I got left is my sister. And I'm hoping that she won't run off again." She moved her long blond hair aside. "I was just wondering if you had any." she reached over the table to his hand and held them entwining her finger with his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Fenix felt his heart swell as she told him she was happy enough with him. He grinned across the way at her, taking her hand in his. He thought about how delicate her hand felt in his, and carefully tangled her fingers with his.
As they stared at each other, Fenix could hear music from inside. As he listened, he realized it was no other tune than 'Stolen' by Dashboard Confessional. Fenix began to laugh, shaking his head.
"Oh," He breathed, wiping his eye. "This place has such sappy music." He grinned at Sol, lifting her hand and kissing the back of her hand. "Thats alright though. I have someone to be sappy with."

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 pm
She giggled and looked at him kinda dazed at him. She caught herself dazing off and shook her head. She stood up "Well shall we go?" she asked him waiting for him to stand up and that they should start heading to dance since it was going to end soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Fenix smiled up at Sol. God she's pretty... He silently thought to himself. Standing up, Fenix reached into his wallet and tucked some cash away under his glass. Looking to Sol, he offered his arm to her.
"Shall we?" He asked.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 pm
She smiled at him "Yes we shall" She wrapped her arm threw his and rested her shoulder on his shoulder. "So are we going to be going to the dance?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm
Fenix looked over to Sol.
"I'd love it if we went together." He said, kissing the top of her head. "You have a dress and everything?" He asked, placing a hand over the one resting on his arm.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm
She looked up at him "Ok lets go together." She smiled sweetly at him. As they walked along. "Well I need to get dressed first." She giggled and blushed a little bit hugging his arm.  
Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff