Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 am
"Don't be so sure." the wolf said. "Hearts of gold have been hidden in worse bodies with worse masters than yourself. I am sure, with time, you will come to realize why fate came to you the way it did."

Danaerys' eyes widened again. That's not what she meant at all! She put her hands in front of her, waving them back and forth as if to say 'nonono! Not what I meant'. She then slumped her shoulders. Even when she had a voice she was misunderstood. A low purr came from her again beginning with a sigh "humans can be so complicated."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 am
"Yes. 'Fate'." Omazige grunted, looking around.
"The very reason I came here was to repent. Either by aiding at least one person, or to die in a way my victims would approve of."

Adrian gave a chuckle, patting Danaerys on the head.
"Now, now. No need to get flustered." he told her, before walking off again.
"Gonna see if I can help our little Dragon Tamer find some people...Just gonna GUESS they look like her."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 pm
The wolf nodded. "Was the girl who left not looking for survivors? Perhaps you could assist her? Friends and family can be very important to a person." She tilted her head before turning around, ending up on his other side facing the stairway. "And mayhaps the mages and 'heathens'" she stressed the word, though with her raspy voice it sounded more like a growl "would appreciate you travelling with some, to get to know the beings you once destroyed... just a thought".

Danaerys glared at Adrian with a look that could kill once he was finished patting her head. He was lucky she promised to behave herself somewhat. "You were right dragon... he is an insulting, aggravating ... human..." she growled. Then again, at least he wasn't trying to maim her. She was happy they had yet to meet a priest or group of Templars who were here for the soul purpose to rid the world of her kind. She pouted while in thought as she moved to follow Adrians lead.

[edit]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm
"One bold gesture will not erase their hatred, I am afraid..." Omazige replied, looking at Xena.
"Besides, when a Templar goes looking for people, it makes people terrified, and believe the people they search for are magically-inclined. I would bring more harm than good."

"Alright...Looking for people in Nomadic garbs.....How does she even know they were still IN Boletaria!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 am
Yes, Celtor answered commented as his laughing calmed down some. Humans are very complicated creatures. Part of what makes you so interesting.

As Tabari had been fixated on her flower gift, she only half listened to Adrian (since he was the only one talking with a tongue she could understand). Part of her not hearing him was simply just ignoring him. He made it clear when they first met he only came to this dreadful place for money. While she couldn't hate him for it, it did set a bad image upon him by letting greed drive his motives.

When he started to mention searching for people though, her family to be specific, Tabari suddenly became in tuned with what was being said.

"I tracked them." She answered to his question of frustration.
"We've... They've always run in a pattern. They visit cities somewhat in a line. In the same order, back and forth, and forth and back. Last city I visited, before Boletaria, they weren't around. I asked around and was told they were there but had left. The amount of time since they left put them in Boletaria's lands.."

Don't mind him too much. Celtor replied with a low purr as he laid his head down, circling his head around Tabari. You'll find as quickly as I did he does many aggravating things. If you act upon every one, even I would be exhausted at the end of every day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:38 pm
"Fine, fine, fiiiiiine....I'll look around..." Adrian grunted, walking away.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:11 pm
Danaerys perked for a second. While her nose was weakening, Xena's was doing quite the opposite. Perhaps she could get Xena to ask the human if she had any scented items of the people she searched for. "Do you know if she has any items with the scent of those she searches for? Perhaps Xena could track them?"

Xena looked at Omazige blandly. "You are very picky for someone attempting to repent. Did you ever think that perhaps you shouldn't assume people will judge you for the sole reason that you used to judge them? Keeping to yourself until someone asks for assistance isn't repenting. Sitting here will do you no good..." She paused. "What is there to do outside of the Nexus?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm
"Look at me, wolf. I am not the picture of peace." Omazige sighed.
"And outside of this place..? Only death and destruction will greet you.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:04 pm
((I ******** hate working.))

"..H-Hey!" Tabari called up, jumping onto her feet and over Celtor's head as she raced to Adrian. "Wait up! Lemme come with you!"

Perhaps.. Celtor answered with a low moan, sighing slowly as he took in a wave of scents. He was out in the scent search, as everything he knew from Tabari was, well, Tabari. His nose would only go back to her, as he grew up with the scent she brought.
You'd have to ask her. She'd know what's family and what's her's. I am no good with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:11 pm
"It is your decision to make, Templar. On your own, you may indeed seem intimidating, but do you think perhaps in a group of people like an odd theif, a voiceless woman, a talking wolf, a dragon, and a young female who is incredibly sweet heart... that maybe people will not be so quick to judge and probably assume you are not there for the sole purpose of being a movable wall or destroying things?"

Danaerys whimpered a little, though it sounded more human at this point. "Am I supposed to mime it out?" she sighed. "I must find my companion. Perhaps she could assist with the situation." She stepped forward and nuzzled the dragon, instinctual as she was part of her companions pack, and then swiftly leapt down the steps. As she landed, she attempted to growl to gets the wolf's attention, but ended up coughing instead. Perhaps the switch would be complete sooner than she thought. She silently approached from an angle. She wanted the wolf to see her but she wanted the templar to not see, hear, smell, or any type of sense her. She still did not trust him.  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm
"Eh..?" Adrian looked over at Tabari with an eyebrow raised.
"Completely sure you despised me.."

"I have lead countless teams into large cities to drive out mages. I have slaughtered those my so-called friends called heathens. I was even ordered to purge a town full of innocent people related to Magic users. If my armor does not alarm people. My very existance will.." Omazige sighed, before standing up.

"But so be it, seeing as I doubt you will leave me alone...I will attempt to aid..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:03 pm
"Partly, yes." Tabari answered a bit too happily as she smiled at Adrian.

"But if you do find someone, they're not going to recognize you. And chances are, they may try to swindle you out of your things. And you may not even realize who they are. So, if I come along, I'll be able to identify if they're my people or not." She argued, her smile and happy tone never leaving her voice.

"Let's get going, shall we?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Danaerys stilled as soon as the ex-Templar raised to his feet. Unsure of his next movements. She had managed to get very close behind him and was sure she could just maneuver as he moved, though she was going to have difficulty speaking with Xena without his knowledge. She internally sighed. He'd figure it out eventually.

The wolf noticed her approach but said nothing. She was merely entertained that she was able to move the tin can. His sitting in the middle of Nexus would have helped no one, and he would have merely caused trouble rather than 'repent'. She had a feeling it was for the better, though it was odd he agreed the last time she was going to rebute before going to leave for Danaerys.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:15 pm
"So wait....Your people swindle others...?" Adrian asked, looking at her with an eyebrow raised.
"That's worse than ME..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm
"Others call it swindling. We call it picking up what's been lost." Tabari replied, looking around the room as she had a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Someone loses something, we find it, and we sell it. Even if the person realizes they lost it and come back for it."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff