Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 am
Edge gave another sigh before she reexplained the situation to Hal the same way she had to Icarus. How the Black Robot had stolen something, and she gave him the option to surrender the container and leave. How he was responsible for leaving everyone trapped and vulnerable in the area, which is why she fought.

And at the end of it, she gave yet another sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am
"I understand why you fight him, but you disobeyed a direct order to do so." Hal sighed.
"What would have happened had he not stopped, Kelly?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am
"I faked my death. He had no reason to continue fighting." Edge argued.

"I would be here, just as I am now."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am
"He could just as easily ripped you into spare parts, Kelly!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 am
"And had he done so, I would still be fine." She growled.

"When I go into stasis, I go directly to my core. In my chest. He was attacking my head, so I would have been here, unconscious."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 am
"It's good to see you're avoiding what could have happened.." Hal sighed.

"You know you're not going to be on any missions for awhile, now..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm
"I'm not avoiding it. Just merely stating I end up here, one way or another, alive." Edge grunted tiredly. She needed rest, but she wouldn't do so until Hal was done with her. She knew he would want to talk for a long time. Edge just hoped he'd set aside his worry and realize she needed a break.

"I do realize my repairs will take a while." She replied, shutting her eyes. The static was almost constant now. There was no point in trying to look around. "But I shouldn't be long. I'm no where near Dozer's condition."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm
Hal gave a deep sigh, shaking his head, before placing his hand on her forehead.
"Just try to rest, now....We're on our way to the HQ..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Edge gave a soft moan in reply, comforted slightly by his hand. She wasted no time at all shutting down for the ride, and staying at rest during the ride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 pm
As expected, when they finally reached the HQ, Edge was rushed to the repair facility.

While she was not as shattered as Dozer, her internal programs were in desperate need of replacement.

By the time she was done with immediate repairs, Dozer was already up and about.

Were Edge to wake up, she'd find Dozer attempting to read a book, Icarus nearby in the room.

"......" Dozer looked over to Icarus.

"Ey...What's this word..?"

"...Hydrogen-Chlorate.." Icarus responded, before taking a double-take.
"...Why the ******** are you reading a book about executions!?"

"It sounded fun.......Not all that fun right NOW..." Dozer huffed.

"Oh yeah....Right....No pictures.." Icarus groaned.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 pm
Edge remained at rest, even through her repairs. From the outside, it was hard to say if she just chose to remain in stasis or simply couldn't come out, and it was a combination of both. She was exhausted and wanted to rest, and knew she probably couldn't pull herself out. It would have been unwise to wake up anyway, with such little energy (not to mention she really didn't want to see anyone anyway).

Seeing how there was two sides of Edge, her armor was stripped off of her body for repairs and work, while Edge herself (now looking very human and like Kelly), remained in the medical bay.

When Edge finally did start to wake up, she did so with a groan. Not because of the pain she felt, but because of what was going on around her.
"Go away.." She growled quietly at the other two Hunters.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm
Dozer just stared at Edge now.
"Oi, we're here to show we CARE whether or not you pull through!" he replied, crossing his arms.

"More like that's my reason...You're here to taunt her because she got beat to hell..." Icarus grunted.

"WHITEY! SHUT YER FACE!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm
"While I appreciate your concern the gesture, Icarus," Edge sighed, putting emphasis into Icarus' name as she had no doubt he was lying to her. Dozer was the kind of idiot to mock her rudely. No doubt he was reading a book too while he waited that he couldn't even understand. The dumbass..

"I do not need sympathy or care. I think if I were to die, I would have by now." She started to sit up, slowly doing so as the act was a struggle. "I just need repairs to myself, my armor, and I'll be back on the field."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm
"No." Icarus told her, walking over and pushing her back down.
"You're going to be on leave for a little while. And you need to stay down. Keep moving and the new systems might go haywire."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 pm
"I know I'm on leave." Edge growled, glaring at Icarus. "Despite what you people might think, I AM aware of the damage done to me. I FELT it being done to me." She grabbed onto his hand and pushed it off of herself.

"I'm just trying to simply go home... I'll rest there, with my father."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games