Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm
FairyFumiko

Yukino:

"..I don't think so, Amery-sama..." Yukino said uncertainly, "I am from the Elven kingdom of Leicantina...perhaps a neighbor of yours?"

Kei:

"No. Duties for student council." he said, "And my name is Kei Kuroyami."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

Our lands are not touching but I do believe we are in the same region *Remembering the maps he studied*

Aww so I get a name *smirking* my name is Edra. So what are you exactly? It takes a very strong will to not fall for my charms?  

FairyFumiko

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 pm
FairyFumiko

Yukino:

She nodded.
"It could be that we met sometime in our lives..." she said, "I really don't know...and sorry Amery-sama, but I think it's time for me and Kei-sama to go.."
She stood up and bowed once to Amery, getting ready to leave. Then, suddenly, she tripped.

Kei:

Kei did not respond. Suddenly, he saw Yukino trip over her own feet. He got up quickly, and was about to catch her, but Amery beat him to it.

( make contact wink and something will happen)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm
*Amery catches Yuki before she hit the floor* Are you alright? *concern clearly on his eyes*

*Seeing the almost fall, she shifts in her chair to see clearly* nice catch I do say so myself *when Kei turns around, Edra locks eyes with his, feeling the control happen* I feel something inside of you, what are you?  

FairyFumiko

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:31 pm
Cat looked at the group of people with a frown. She was bored; something she hated to be." Smudge, wanna blow this place?"

Smudge smiled."Arr, Is Mitten getting moody?"

Cat ignored his comment."Hey, ya know we should go to class."

Smudge face turned seriou."I'll show ye! X is a number it's right next to Three!"

"Math class it is!" Cat exclaimed as she ran out of the building with the pirate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 am
tiny14xx
that's seriously some amazing drawing emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Dusk was starting to cover the sky in shades of dark red and purple. Dr. Fields drove into the parking lot and stopped his car. He leaned over the steering wheel to peer up at the building in front of him. His eyes narrowed and a grimace formed on his face. So many neon lights, it was irritating. And yet so many people frolicked here like flies to a lamp! The scientist sighed through his nose, already regretting coming here. He was old, and he was in no way a singer, he still had a hard time remembering the English language! But if Caesar wanted it...
"Und you are sure you vant to do this?" the doctor asked, his German accent thick as always, and looked at the demon seated beside him, secretly hoping he'd change his mind.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:46 am
Awesome nerd
Meh, the picky side of me says I can do better than that.

Caesar-The Devourer of Hearts
Shadow Demon

User ImageUser Image
He could feel how uneasy the man was about it, could see that he had the urge to drive away which only made the demon shuckle softly. Caesar loved Adler, more than anything else he could think of in the world so every part of him wanted to do as the man wanted and leave but his need to get further in his development around humans was too great for him to give up. Adler was human, and although Caesar could just like him and hate everyone else, he felt that getting along with his lover's race would make things easier for them in their journey together. What the hell was he thinking these days?

Sighing softly, Caesar gave a small nod before leaning forward and pecking the other on the lips with a blush.
"I know you hate this so we can consider it an "I owe you" kind of situation. I just want to get past my fears, that's all. I don't want to go on hating humans anymore, not when it isn't everyone's fault that I have these issues in the first place. One man was responsible and he paid his price tenfold, now it is my turn to make up for all of the innocent lives I took these thousands of years."

∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣∅♣

ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Karaoke bar
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Nervous
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Time to make amends...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm
tiny14xx
Y-You should, like, totes, draw a Christmas comic of them~ emotion_kirakira

ɗr. Ϝields

The doctor looked at him for a moment then sagged in his seat. "No... Ein don't vant to stop you. Just don't ask me to sing." he grumbled. After unclipping his seat belt, he climbed out of the car and walked over to open Caesar's door. As he waited, he noticed the people walking in. All young and energetic. Some tossed him glances of curiosity and interest. He looked young enough, but the grim look on his face just aged his look. Then again, he wasn't truly their age. Nor was Caesar. So if he thought about it, how many more in that club were the same?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:55 am
Awesome nerd
Well, since I finally finished school for now, than I have the time before work to do it, so I will see what I can do. I think I will call it..."Caesar Strikes Again" or something of the sort.

C A E S A R+ + +D E M O N

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar smiled when the man agreed but made a comment about not singing. The idea was a rather interesting one and he couldn't see it actually happening. After stepping out of the car, he turned to Fields and pursed his lips slightly, wondering if they were allowed to hold hands in public or if the grumpy man wanted to keep their relationship to themselves. Feeling eyes on him, he turned around slightly to find a few teens watching him with what seemed to be slight blushes. Taking a deep breath, Caesar gave them the best smile he could manage and waved.

"Do not kill them, do not kill them, do not kill them...."

Thoughts: Lets get this over with...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous/Uneasy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:03 pm
tiny14xx
o3o

ɗr. Ϝields

A hand rested on the soft of Caesar's back. "Come on, do no let zem get to you." he murmured into his ear and led him in. Fields' face paled slightly when he saw the bright lights and heard the loud thumps of the bass line's each note. It wasn't easy to get used to, for someone his age. He knew many kids today were very interested in loud music, especially with those large headphones of theirs, but this was just... harmful. But if it was what Caesar wanted to do...
Dr. Fields pursed his lips and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt then ruffled his hair slightly. Despite how much he disliked Melody, she knew how to make him not look as if he was still from World War II. After fixing his look, the doctor looked around and pointed his chin to one table near the corner. "There's und table." he pointed out and walked him over there. "Do you vant somezing to drink?" he offered when they reached it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar turned to the man when he heard his voice, his cheeks heating a little as he let the man take him inside. It was a lot brighter than he would have liked and the noise was more annoying than he thought it would be so he was already regretting his choice. Once again, his attention turned to the man when he spoke, did he look like that the entire time? He looked too attractive!

After sitting down with a sigh, Caesar looked around just as Adler asked about drinks, his eyes eventually resting on his lover before a shrugged.

"I suppose I could get some alcohol in my system to loosen up, but lets hope I don't become a kissing demon and tackle you." Turning away, Caesar watched as people sung and socialized, his eyes falling on a pair of girls who seemed to be heading their way. He was nervous not only for the fact that he wasn't sure if he could handle not killing them and because Fields looked way too good tonight. "H-Hello, are you two waiting for your dates?" Ugh, he was going to be sick. Their perfume was revolting and he wanted to just wipe that smile that bore too much lipstick off of her face. Sighing slowly, Caesar gave the girls a charming smile. "No~pe. We're here by ourselves, what about you two ladies?"

Thoughts: Heheh...Touch him and I will cut your hands off...
Feeling a little bit: Annoyed/Territorial

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 am
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Nodding, the doctor left for a moment to gather the drinks. There was a moment where a couple girls noticed him and hoped for him to buy them a drink, but he wouldn't dare. The last thing he needed was another overly attached girlfriend whom would kill herself when rejected.
Fields came back with two beer bottles in his hands. He sat down by the demon and gave him his beer when the two ladies arrived. Shooting them a glare, he opened his mouth to tell them to get lost when Caesar answered for him. The doctor looked at him in surprise for a moment. Did Caesar want to keep their relationship a secret? He supposed he could understand, seeing how many people (including himself at one point) openly despised homosexuality. After all, it wasn't like Caesar was attracted to these two... was he?
Closing his mouth, Dr. Fields gave the tiniest of grunts and allowed one of the women to sit next to him, resisting the urge to stare her down until she left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar frowned when the females had sat down, one next to him and one next to Fields. She looked like she was about to grab his arm but stopped when she saw Caesar's glare. Turning to the other, he put his false charm back on and smiled even though he wanted to vomit.

"I am Caesar and this is Dr. Fields. We're-" He was going to say lovers naturally but he wasn't sure how Adler would react and the last thing he wanted was to anger the man. Sighing softly, Caesar took a drink. "We're close friends." Caesar turns to Fields with a slight blush before turning away. They hadn't exactly discussed how public they were going to be about their relationship but since Adler had been so opposed to it in the beginning, the demon thought he wouldn't want people to know. "A doctor? Oh my." Death...if the woman didn't remove her hands from Alder's arm that is what awaited her. He was already at his limit with how many people there was and this ugly and smelly woman was going to send him over the edge and ruin his night out with Adler. Before he knew it, he finished his drink and was gripping an empty bottle in frustration. Clearing his throat, he stood up and gave the 3 still sitting a small smile and he held up the empty bottle. "Sorry, I am a fast drinker so I need a refill, ladies...don't get too close to him, he is a biter~" He had said it playfully but felt the bile rise in his throat as he forced his smile to stay in place and walked away. At the bar, he ordered a few more drinks as he leaned against the counter. Perhaps he just hated women in general? He seemed to talk to the bartender just fine as he ordered his drink. Tapping his finger on the counter impatiently, Caesar kept his eyes on the three. Just as he took the drinks from the bartender with a happy thanks and handed him money, a man approached him and began to talk to him a little. Somehow, he wasn't as jittery and could talk to him easier than he could the females which inly made him believe that he just didn't like women because that was what Adler originally preferred. After a minute or two of talking with the man calmly, he motioned towards the table and invited him to sit with them in hopes that the attention of the females would be directed away from Adler. Walking up, Caesar pointed at the man standing behind him with a smile. "Neh,~ He is going to sit with us.~"

Thoughts: I don't calling him by that name but I don't want them to know his real one...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Fields grunted at the woman's interest of his job and the hands she put on his arm. Even if he were single would he not want her doing this, but he had to keep reminding himself that this was for Caesar. The doctor blinked when Caesar got up to leave and was about to make an attempt to go with him when the other woman scooted closer to him and leaned towards him with amusement in her eyes. Fields looked at both women and, realizing that he was stuck, sighed and drank his beer.

"...Nein."
"...German."
"Ein am from Germany!"
"Da, ein speak it. Nein, ein vill not speak it to you. It is not sexy!"

Dr. Fields was in the midst of more answers to the onslaught of questions he was given when Caesar returned. He perked up slightly and looked up at the demon, but paused when he noticed the other male behind him. Who was this? "Er... okay." he mumbled uneasily and watched the two sit down. How did they meet? Was this man possibly after the women or...? Without realizing it, Fields' grip on his beer bottle strengthened, and he began giving the man a death glare. "Vhat is your name?" he asked through clenched teeth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar had been chatting quietly with the other male, laughing at the few jokes he made when Adler spoke. Resting his arms around the other's shoulders, Caesar points to him as he did before with a smile.

"This is Damon!~ He is an architect...I was just telling him about that cathedral in town and suggested that he go see it." Noticing the death stare, Caesar blushed slightly before leaning over the girl to get closer to Adler, a smirk on his face as he kissed the man's cheek since it was all he could reach over the woman who made him want to vomit. "You look so cute with such an angry expression!~" Sitting back down, Caesar smiled at the women even though he would have liked to kill them for being too close to the man that his only. "Say~ you two are kind of boring me now, get lost please." With his smiling face, it took the two a moment to register that he was actual saying something rude before they stood and stormed off. With that, Caesar scoot over back into his original spot next to Adler and handed him a drink that he had gotten for him back at the bar, sighing softly. "Seriously...I didn't want them to sit with us...I was just making light conversation, I never gave an invitation. Especially not to rub their disgusting perfume on you." Turning to Damon, Caesar wrapped his arms around one of Adler's arms just as the women did. "I forgot to introduce him. This is Dr. Fields.~"

Thoughts: Good, the whores are gone...

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out