Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm
Scribble grabbed her wrist, pulling her away from the edge. "And your a naive little girl whos going to get herself killed." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm
Tsumi jerked her hand out of his grasp. "DONT TOUCH ME!" She screamed, looking at him. Her face was red, and there were tears still on her cheeks. "You wouldnt care! You only care about Aoi and Rain! And-" She started choking on air. "Get away!" She backed up to the edge, her foot slipping. Her eyes widened as she started to fall. She didnt scream.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm
"Tsumi!" Scribble yelled, grabbing her arm and started falling too. He pulled her in as a protection reflex, wrapping his arms around her. "Wake up!"

Scribble snapped back into reality along with Tsumi. He jerked awake with a gasp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm
Tsumi slid of the bed. She was shaking. She had her back to Scribble. Her lungs refused to work. Reality hit hard. She collapsed to the floor, stunned for a second. How long had they been sleeping? Lightning flashed outside. Storm... The thunder boomed close by. She jumped, leaving the room in two steps. I have to get out... Outside... She ran to the door. But the storm! She couldnt stop herself. She was panicking too much to get the door open. She saw an open window in the kitchen- no... Not open... Broken... She dodged the glass and jumped through without even thinking about it.
Rain (actual rain, not the dog) attacked her. She gasped. The rain was cold, inviting back old and forgotten memories. Her foot felt something sharp. A shard of glass had embedded itself into the pad of her foot. Pain started to set in. Tsumi screamed. Her tears were hidden by the heavy drops of water. She almost heard the distant cackle of the crow, laughing at her pain. She ran to the bridge, the glass cutting her worse with every step.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:38 pm
Scribble ran after her until she jumped out the window. "Dammit Tsumi!"

Aoi and Sebastian looked over.

"Was that Tsumi?' Aoi asked.

Scribble nodded.

"What did you do you a*****e!?" Aoi yelled.

"This time, it was her fault."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm
Tsumi saw the bridge coming up. Her foot was bleeding bad. Her leg gave out from pain. She dragged herself to the side of the bridge, the small tree where the crow was in her dream. She clawed out the glass from her fur. Her foot was itchy from the cuts, blood, and mud. She chewed at it, trying to clean the wound. Lightning struck the rods at the top of the bridge. Tsumi whimpered loudly. The rain was soaking ((HAHAHAHA watching Durarara and Shizuo just hit a guy so hard his clothes flew off XD )) her fur completely. She was shivering from the cold, pain, and fear. She'd let her weak side take over.
Her head throbbed. "I dont want to turn crusty." An angry side of herself laughed.. "I just need to find out what the crow wants! If it takes a yellow to figure it out-" She screamed. Her mind was broken, thanks to an overdose of feathers. It would wear off eventually, she knew that somewhere deep down. But she wouldnt be able to dream for a few days. She'd be stuck in the blackness. The dark scared her. Tsumi felt weak in the dark. Something she should feel comfortable in. She looked down. Even her shadow had rejected her.
Another bolt of lightning struck close by. The thunder that followed shook the ground. She dragged herself over to the edge of the cliff.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 am
"Go get her dumbass!" Aoi yelled at him.

"No. Its my fault shes out there. You go." Scribble said, looking over at them.

"I'll go." Sebastian said, walking toward the door.

"No dont-" But he already bolted out of the door. Scribble sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked over to see Masamune. "Aoi....who's that?"

"...my brother."

"Am I in a feather?"

"Nope."

"Figures......"

Sebastian followed the bloody tracks to the bridge. He smirked. "Should've known... Tsumi!" He called, running to find her. "Tsumi!" Then he spotted her at the cliff. "TSUMI!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 am
She laid motionless at the edge of the cliff. The thunder made her ears numb. She watched the water down below, flooding and rushing by from all the rain. Her head throbbed. Tsumi... Deep down inside her she knew this was all wrong. There was no crow. But there always one mocking her in her sleep... Her eyes were empty. The rain washed the dirt and tears off her face.
Tsumi breathed out slowly. Through the sparse shade of the tree, thin darkness settled over her. Scribble? She looked without moving. No... Just her shadow. It was barely noticeable in all the rain. She raised her eyes to the sky. Lightning flashed between the clouds, and the thunder shook the ground again.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 pm
Sebastian ran over and kneeled next to her. "Tsumi, you need to stop running off...." He said quietly, picking her up "bridal style" and walking back to the house. "You're worrying Scribble to death...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 pm
Tsumi shook her head slightly. He doesnt care... And your only here cause you know its true... Her tail was limp, and it took effort to keep her eyes open.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm
"I heard that.... He does.... It's your reckless behavior....." Sebastian said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm
Tsumi looked at Sebastian. His face was so gorgeous. What little blood she had left rushed to her cheeks. She blinked, looking away from him again. "Just let me die..."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm
"Shut up." Sebastian snapped, not looking at her. He wasnt one at all to raise his voice, even less so to use the term "shut up". Shadow started covering the top half of his face as his shadows thickened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm
Tsumi's face paled. Why was Sebastian so angry? Go to hell.. You and Scribble both. She was sick of seeing them all the time. She narrowed her eyes, talking quietly. "I hate you. You... Every time something happens... You always have to be there." Stop talking... She begged herself. Deep down, she would never say any of this. She didn't mean it.. But it sounded so true. It sounded sincere. She looked at the dark sky. A single black bird flew above them.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm
Sebastian stopped in his tracks. He thought, though his expression didnt change. He moved his arms, letting her drop to the ground. "Tsumi's gone. I'll leave you to Beetle and Ohae." He said simply, stepping over her and walking off.

((How did you manage to get Sebastian to give up on you????? OoO))  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff