Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Big Brother Program Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 pm
jack smiled leaning close with a small blush and giggling "well thats ok i can be like that my parents get mad cause i do it at the most terrible times heh they think ill get stolen one day and not notice" he said looking down twidling his fingers  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm
"They shouldn't. It's cute the way you space out." Light kissed Jack's cheek and pulled him closer. He loved jack more than words or actions could express." It's been so long scince I've had someone to care about." Light whispered softly.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:02 pm
jack smiled it felt good to have someone there to protect him although he didnt have light as his brother this felt much better  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 pm
Light felt his feelings of hatred melt away only leaving a warm, light feeling float around his chest. Trying to keep it there, but it faded when there was a sharp click the deadbolt made when it was lock.
"They're here." Light whispered, before they heard shouting and orders being barked out."Stay quiet and don't move." he told Jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm
jack jumped a little hearing the shouting looking up at light "w-what who is is" he whispered bringing his knees to his chest in defense  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:18 am
"An unwelcome guest." Light stood up and put on his soaked clothes. He pulled the shower curtain closed and told Jack," Whatever you do, don't move or say anything. I will protect you."
Light moved away from the shower quietly and stood by the sink." You can stop standing outside the door like an idiot." he called to whoever was there, lighting a ciggartte.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 pm
jack moved to the very back of the tub holding his knees to his chest  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm
"Ah~haha~!" came a voice from the door." So you noticed. How excepted from a--"
"Don't even." light said, frustrated beyond his control." How many times do I have to tell you, I'm done. Retired. That part of my life is over, and I don't intend on going back."
"I know that." said the stranger." There's a new target for 13-13. I believe you know who I'm talking about right?" He pulled the curtain down and revealed a very frighten Jack. Light quickly stepped in front of him.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 pm
jack look confusingly at the curtian which covered him to what was outside and as the curtian was riped open jack fliched clutching his knees sqeezing his eyes shut turning his head down in defense  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:50 pm
Light stood in the way of the red-headed new comer, which ticked him off.
"Light, move!" He ordered.
Light grabbed the man by his collar, and shoved him up against the wall," Must I remind you what I told 13-13 when I left? Never. EVER! Target my loved ones! Or do I have to burry you in a shallow grave."
"Is that what happened to Sixx?" He questioned. Light had finally snapped, and dragged the man outside to the fornt door. He threw him, along with the others, outside and slamed the door shut.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm
jack got up wraping a towel around himself walking out looking around for light "l-light?" he said just as his phone rang he moved to answer it "o-oh hi mom yeah..im still here..were uhh eating yea ill be home soon its ok yea...bye"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:30 pm
Light walked over to Jack," I'm sorry you had to see that. I can explain everything, if you want."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm
pule down jack grabbed one of light's hands with both hands "its ok if you wanna tell ok then ill listen" he said with a sweet smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:30 pm
"To put it simplely, I wouldn't know where to begin." Light answered truthfully. He truely didn't know where or how to start and felt the pressure weighing down on him." As long as they know where I live, they won't leave me alone. I'll have to move again. It could possiblely be somewhere far away from here."  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm
jack sighed looking into light's eyes wondering what this meant  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff