Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm
I guess the least I can do is just shut up and leave him alone. But, why am I feeling so nervous all of a sudden.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kotomi gasped in horror as Micheal fell to the floor. She knelt down beside him.
"Michael! Anne you should take him to the hospital as well" She said frightened.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm
Jasper glared out the window. If he had 2 good arms... No. He couldnt hurt him in front of Jason.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Your annoying, girl. Mind your own business." He turned to the new girl. "And you, stay out of my way." He carried Michael through the house and to the car.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 pm
Olive coward slightly. Mostly because Alex just yelled at her. He's never done that before....

Adam stayed inside. Maybe he could help with dinner? He walked over to the kitchen. "You need any help?" He asked Josie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Ryan threw Michael into the car.
"a*****e!" Jasper barked. Michael had landed on his arm. Jason was scared. He didnt know what to do! He looked at Arron, tears in his eyes.
"It'll heal." Ryan slid into the driver's seat. He backed out of the driveway, and started for the hospital.

Josie jumped. "Oh-" She hadnt heard the guy walk in... Wait- was he foreign?! She blushed. His accent was so pretty... "I... Im really not good at cooking..." She turned away from him. He was tall..  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Olive's hands balled up into fists, scowling toward the car.
Stay where you are. Do not say a word.

"Ill help." Adam smiled, walking over. "What do we have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Arron turn his head to see Jason crying. He mouthed "Its okay." to him.
Arron scooted over some. "Just get up off his arm and sit down properly" He
made his voice roughly low "And try not to hurt his arm again." he slightly
growled. He took his arm and secretly scooted Jason closer to him to make more room for his brother. "Just making room for your brother. Promise.He whispered while removing his hand and turning to look out he window.

Kotomi watched as Michael was dragged away. She stood up and looked around. "Can anyone show me where my room is?" she nearly yelled.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Jasper looked at his brother. "Why are you scooting away from me?" He glared at Arron with hatred in his eyes. "Dont you dare touch my brother."
Jason was confused... Arron clearly felt horrible, but he couldnt let go of Jasper. He shook his head. "No, Arron... He's my brother... I cant" He felt tears on his cheek.
Jasper reached his good arm over, wiping the tears off Jason's face. "Dont cry, Jace... You'll make me cry." He smiled sadly.
Michael opened his eyes. "The... hell?" He sat up and swayed.
Jasper grabbed his shirt with his good arm. "You. Sit between my brother and that." He pointed to Arron.
Michael nodded. "Theres not much room, but ok."
Jason scooted into Jasper. "But your arm-"
"I'll be fine." He lied. His arm... the pain!
Anne rolled her eyes. "Michael. You ok?"
"Im hungry..."
She reached into the glove compartment, and pulled out a little bun covered with icing and honey. "Here. Dont let Ryan stop you from eating."
Michael took the treat and stuffed it in his mouth. "Its sweet.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Arron turned red. What in the hell are they talking about? I was just making room for his brother!. Arron turned his head towards the twins once more.
"Look! I'm not trying to take your brother from you! Why would I? He loves you doesn't he! Don't ever doubt that. You don't want to lose the people you love."
He said to Jasper with stern eyes. He didn't bother to look at Jason. Why even tell him such caring things anyways! The block head isn't gonna listen.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 pm
Jasper smiled. "Good. Never touch him again. Jason, I dont want you near him."
Jason looked at Arron. He hung his head. How could Jasper tell him who to talk to? "Brother..." He said, looking back at Jassy.
"I love you, Jason. I dont want you to get hurt. I let you go once and look what happened."
Jason's heart broke. "I love you too, brother.. But cant you forgive him?"
Jasper narrowed his eyes at Jason, showing him hate he'd never felt before. He didnt say anything.. He turned back to the window.
Michael sat awkwardly between Jason and Arron. What did I miss...?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm
Arron sighed and smiled in some type of relief. He looked at Micheal.
"Doesn't this all feel awkward. Two people haves feelings for the same person,
you never want to be in situations like that." He smiled at Micheal.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Michael shrugged. "I wouldnt know. I dont exactly feel for people" He glanced at Anne. Especially when I was an accident... He kept his head forward, looking at Arron through the corners of his eyes. ....Something about him.... "You took some pills earlier. What were they?"
Ryan barked. "Hey brat! Dont be rude! Kid, just ignore him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 pm
Arron looked away from Michael and into the window. He dug in his pockets
and gave the prescription bottle to him " I have personality disorders and if I don't take them I get out of control" he said starting to feel more relief than ever. He took the bottle back and put it up. He didn't want look at no one right now it felt nerve wracking already.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Anne bit her lip. Guess we arnt the only psychopaths here! He laughed. 'Speak for yourself.'
Michael smirked. "That must suck. Those dont look prescription. Actually, I could be wrong, but they look like the cheap offbrand. They wont work as well as the real pills." Quit being an a**. He laughed to himself. It was actually kind of fun. Olive had fallen for it. The new girl, and Josie- although she was kind of scared of him. It seemed Michael had all the girls on his side. Except Anne, of course... He glared at her. "Anne. Why arnt you gonna stay with us?"
She glanced through the rear view mirror. 'He wasnt here when I said that...' She looked forward. You know that kid.. How long have you had him now? Anne was getting distracted. 'I cant remember... I just woke up one day. There he was with a letter. It was before us, I know that...' Ryan nodded. Still... I dont like him.
"Anne?" Michael leaned forward. "Did you hear me?"
"I did. I need to go back to the house. We have two new residents and I want to make sure they'r alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm
Arron stopped smiling and looked at Michael seriously. " They are cheap, I could change any moment if my heart start beating rapidly. I probably have the need to hurt you then" he said with a fake smile. Jason how do you think of me with this condition now?  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Michael smiled at Arron. "You cant hurt me. Anne wont let you." Ryan might.... but Ryan would hurt me himself.
Anne shuddered.. 'Where did he learn to act like that? He acts shy and sweet... But this is the real him' Ryan layed down. I dont know... He was like that before I came...
Jason looked at Jasper. They could almost hear each other's thoughts... ((Or just read each other's faces..)) Multi-personalities? Why does he take cheap pills?
Jasper shrugged.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces