Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The crystal dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Neon then looks up at Noto then snorts at hito blowing her icy yet warm breathe on him. She then huffs and throws his sword in the bushes so would have to look for it. Sonia then pets Neon and said "Now Neon just remember he's a nobody. Anyone who takes pleasure in what he does is nothing. She then smiles at Neon and keeps her gaurd up just in case. Neon then looks over at Hito and paws at the ground giving him a warning this time.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Hito looked and saw that his sword was hit away he ran towards his sword and grabbed it "I'll be back in the morning and be prepared to lose both of your lives."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Sonia then glares at Hito and said "Why can't you just leave them alone? I'm sure your men would all agree your going too far for a dragon." She then turns around with Noto and Neon and they head fom.She was crying on the inside since her older brother was once the same way and until her gadfather took her in he raised her and protected her. But his hatred for Dragons was his own undoing and he was killed by the most viscious of all dragons. She then stops on the way home and said "I'll catch up I need to do something." And with that she turns around and goes down another path towards her brother's gravesite. When she got there she falls to her knees and started to cry. She missed her brother so much.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Noto followed her in secret and then saw her knee and cry in front of a grave. "So I guess your brother went down the same route mine is going?" He was leaning against a tree looking at the ground. "I know how you feel."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Sonia wipes her tears with her sleeve and said "Yea he did. But he was only trying to protect me. You see back when he was still alive, our parents were both killed by robbers and he took care of me from that day. This was before Grandfather took me in. This used to be our special spot and we would always sit under that same tree and look at the sky and sometimes we would come out just to get away from it all. He was the nicest guy anyone would ever meet. You sort of remind me of him in a way." She then looks back at the grave and said "But when that dragon attacked me he sacrificed himself so I could get away." She added. "I was so heartbroken that I went silent until until I knew for sure he was happy whereever he was. Then I saw something had changed around here ever since he died. It's as if It's filled with happiness and kindness since that Dragon never came here again." SHe said looking over at Noto. SHe was so heartbroke still but knew that her brother was watching over her. "That's why I wanted to catch up. I wante to feel happy but I guess not even feeling his presence is enough anymore." She said starting to tear up again. Neon then comes over and SOnia pets her. "Thanks Neon." SHe said as Neon wipes her tears away with her claw gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Noto listen to her whole story and felt sorry for her. He then walked towards her with a decision in his mind. He picked her up and looked dead into her eyes. He then started to kiss her he didn't know what came over him all he knew was that his body acted on it's own.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Sonia goes wide eyes for a second then kisses him back. She then wraps her arms around him and closes her eys enjoying the moment. Neon looks away with a sweet and satisfied look on her face.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm

As Sonia wrapped her arms around him he wrapped his arms around her embracing the moment that they were sharing under the starlight.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 pm

When they break the kiss Sonia was snuggled against Noto and said "Oh Noto. I was wrong Your not like my brother. Your even better." SHe said as she hugs him and stays close to him glad that he cared for her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Noto held her tighten and closer to him "I promise to protect you no matter what." He then leads her back to the house and both of them laid back under Pyro's wing to keep warm as Atlas and Neon both snuggled close to them as Noto and Sonia snuggled closer too each other.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Sonia was smiling as she slept with her head on Noto's chest. She felt truy happy for the first time in years. She didn't want Noto to leave her. She was scared of losing him like her brother and wished that Hito would just go away and learn his lesson.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Hito made it back to his camp and told his men that they will destroy they village come dawn.

Noto fell asleep with Sonia close to him so she would feel safe.

Sonia's grandfather had been spying on them for the longest and smiled to himself "I always knew she'd pick the right one." he said out loud to himself.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Sonia smiles in her sleep and stays close to Noto. She wakes up early the next morning and looks outside. She then sees Hito and his men coming towards the village and shakes Noto gently saying "Noto wake up Hito is coming with his men. We have to warn everyone." Neon wakes up hearing what she said and looks out the window seeing the villagers getting ready to attack the approaching threat with the alarm going.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Noto awoke and heard the alarm going offf. He got up quick and got ready to charged at his brother mumbling under his breath. "I told him to stay away now he's goin to get himself killed." Noto put his mother's keep sake on and walked out the house with Neon and Sonia holding her hand leading her out of the house.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Pyro was right behind them ready to fight. Neon then growls when she sees Hito's men. onia hword and follows Noto out of the house. Usually the villagers wouldn't fight but they could tell that the village was going to be destroyed. Sonia knew they would do anything to protect these sacred lands. Sonia saw her grandfather in front of the villagers trying to reason with Hito. She then waits and knew herandfather could protect himself better then she could.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff