Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded when Yosei mentioned that one of the styles required the person to lose their eyesight. "We'll discuss that later while we're eating. So come along, I think I saw an interesting place to eat at on my way over here." Hachi the turned around and made his way out of the training ground.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:12 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

He was more hungry than anything else and his eyes showed it. Ivan followed Hachi to where ever it was that they were going. He didnt wait for his comrade this time, but he might later down the road. He just wanted food. With his stomach growling kinda loudly it was to noticeable for him to try and attempt to ignore it.  

touketsu_makai

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 am
User ImageYosei let out a sigh as he followed his teammate and his sensei out of the training ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi walked into the training ground, and waited for the genin to show up.

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"So where do we begin?" asking as he just arrived. Setting the ax head into the ground with one solid motion of a swing from up to down into the ground. It cleaved into the ground nicely and evenly even thought some dirt and rocks kicked away from the ax. He also set the food he was carrying next to the ax. He figured it should be safe there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi picked up the scroll of sound village taijutsu that one of the other squad members had been using earlier, and tossed it to Ivan. "Take some time to read over the first stage and train by kicking and punching. It'll help you get used to the fighting style."

((It should only take 3 post to learn the first stage.))

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Going up to a dummy he had seen in the area. Ivan started to throw punches slowly. At first it was just a simple punch of a left and right. But he knew how to do that. It was easy for him. But he was not following what the instructions said. As he looked down again at the scroll after he had unrolled it. He had started to follow what it said. With one punch being slow as to watch how he was doing the punches, and also to make sure he was doing it correctly.

(1/3)

After taking his time on throwing punches left and right. About 200 or so he threw Ivan had decided to try the kicks out. The same thing again. He didnt look at it correctly for he never did like reading. Even though it showed him clearly on what to do he didn't like reading it. But he started with reading it and followed the patterns it was showing. He was starting at the first level of it for he never was taught anything except for what he learned on his own. Which happened to be not much of anything. Throwing a left kick then a right kick slowly he had repeated this several times over till he felt like he had the hang of it.

(2/3)

After doing about 200 or so kicks, he never kept track, Ivan decided to move onto the last portion by adding a bit of chakra like it said. He figured it wouldn't be that hard. At first it seemed like it would be easy, but he was also not the best at focusing chakra. So it took him a bit to get going. Grant it the scroll said this wasn't the focus area he still struggled slightly. As he figured it out after about 10 minutes he went back to throwing punches and kicks with a bit of chakra. It made a lot more ruckus than just a ordinary kick and punches, but he felt like things were still off. It may be slow progress but he still kept going slowly. After several punches and kicks he looked at Hachi. "So like this?" he asked demonstrating slightly to the best of his ability for what the scroll showed. It was very sloppy, but he tried to follow it to the best he could. Of course it was going to be sloppy for he was learning something he was not used to but he thought he would ask and show what he had learned so far.

(3/3)

((Does this work for the training??))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((Yep, it does.))

Hachi nodded. "Just like that. Now try out the special technique of the first stage. I believe it was called nausea thrust."

((It's academy rank so it should only take one post.))

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Reading the scroll again for he learned the mistakes of last time for not reading it. Reading it through about 10 times he think he understood what to do. Using an open palm like the instructions said he did it. It was first done slowly about a dozen or two times to figure out the hand positioning. Then taking what he had learned he finished it out with what it said. He messed up the first time by missing. The second time he did not use enough chakra. By the third try he had done it successfully. Doing it again to make sure that it was done correctly he also asked Hachi, "Was that correct?" He said with a slight smile.

(1/1)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded again, it seemed like he was getting the hang of the style so far. "Yep. Now train your body for the second stage of the style."

((5 posts this time.))

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 am
User ImageYosei broke through the tree line and entered the small clearing to find Hachi and Ivan hard at work. He gave a wave hello as he appeared and decided to get straight to business. "Good news guys. The Otokage would like us to meet her at the silent abode in two days. I don't know where that is or what for, but it's got to be interesting at the very least. How are things going here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi shrugged his shoulders at Yosei's question. "It's going fine so far. Why does the Otokage want to meet us?"

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 pm
User ImageYosei rubbed his chin for a moment after Hachi's questions. "Good question Sensei. She didn't mention why and I had been waiting there long enough that I didn't bother to ask. It's got to be important though." The sound genin was saying that more for his own reassurance since he realized he had no idea what was so important about this meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Continuing on like he was told the first thing Ivan did was read the scrolls he had. It seemed fairly easy enough to do, but he decided to take it slow at first. Having a thing for taijutsu it seemed like time went by quickly for him. Starting out with a punch like he did the first time but with a bit more power he went to work on the dummy for about an hour or two trying to improve every little bit that he possibly could. It was slow work, but checking the scroll from time to time made the task seem like it was daunting.

(1/5)

After about 300 or 400 punches of repetition his movements were a bit more fluid compared to when he first started out. He still had a long way to go. This was only the tip of the Iceberg that he had gone down a long road of one task. Going onto the kicking he had gotten ahead of himself again. Without referring to the scroll he went to kick the dummy like he had done before. This went on for about an hour when he felt like something was missing. Of course he was doing everything it said before, but that was for when you first start out. He was not improving in the slightest.

(2/5)

After reading the scroll again Ivan went back to work on the skill. This of course now with what he needed to know progress was beginning again. Looking at what he was doing his movements seemed to loosen up a bit as he was trying to go with a flow of rhythm that he was creating for himself. This went on for about 2 or 3 hours with a sound of a smack here and a smack there. He was slowly concentrating on the chakra as he did this.

(3/5)

Looking at his Genin teammate Ivan came to a conclusive thought. "I dont think we properly introduced our selves." saying as he approached Yosei. "I am Ivan Jack Dugarian, what is your name?" Asking as he may have already for gotten his teammates name. ((I cannot remember if we introduced our characters.)) "I need a partner for the training for defensive part of it and i was curious if you would not mind helping me out for a bit. Knowing that you know some of the style it would help if i could train with someone," Saying as he had no cares or worries in life. His mind was sure that this was what he wanted but he forgot to ask Hachi to see if it was alright. For Ivan had just finished the first portion.  

touketsu_makai

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm
User ImageYosei put his bag down on the ground up against one of the wooden posts as Ivan approached and introduced himself. "No I don't think we've officially met either. Quite silly now that I think about it. My name is Yosei Raiken. We don't need to be the silent abode for a while so I don't see why not." Yosei walked out into the middle of the clearing and stretched his limbs out in preparation for some training. "Alright Ivan if you need need help on your defense than obviously the best option is for me to attack you. I don't want weak teammates so I won't hold back. You're going to be the best taijutsu user of this village. You ready?" Yosei took his stance and prepared to use his Great Pulse Fist style to attack Ivan as soon as he was ready.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff