Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Rahenno, couldn't you just grow a chakra hand out of your stomach to either push him away from you and disconnect the hands that he grabbed or either grow another chakra hand out of your stomach to either Rasengan his chest or the incoming attack that could decapitate you?

Sorry Shane but I want to help Rahenno on this as I known him far longer than you. lol
The problem is that the Kyuubi chakra form was never approved in this guild. So Rahenno's using of it is illegal in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Rahenno, couldn't you just grow a chakra hand out of your stomach to either push him away from you and disconnect the hands that he grabbed or either grow another chakra hand out of your stomach to either Rasengan his chest or the incoming attack that could decapitate you?

Sorry Shane but I want to help Rahenno on this as I known him far longer than you. lol

Um, he doesn't even have enough time to do any of that?

He's working on absolutely no time, basically. o_o

@Rahenno: If you're so sure you can get out of it, then prove it. Post it. And we'll see if it's legit.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 pm
Although Jedi didn't mention the dragon by name before me he did state it had attacked the reapers with lightning and so it must be Tenka so I'll edit my post and make my dragon Kouji.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 pm
jedimastersonic
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that

No, Jedi stated he was on a dragon but I don't believe he ever stated which one so that is why I summoned Tenka and being that his only other option is the fire Dragon then he is stuck with that. However, if he did state he summoned Tenka before me then I'd have to edit my post so that it is the fire dragon. There's only one tenka so whoever acknowledged it being him first should be the one to keep him active in the field.

um i stated in a post, what his name was and that he used lightning

Yeah. After Dark had posted summoning the dragon.

well i didnt know he was gonna summon it, i had checked all the posts before hand, and since I had him out first then it shouldnt matter.....

Demonic, don't just side, you have to be realistic and go with facts

It shouldn't matter but it sort of does. Since you had it first, even though you never stated it, that means Dark summoned straight from beneath you if you really want to go by the "facts". Summoning do exactly that...summon, lol. So even if you had it first Dark's post made that thing disappear >.< But there is such thing as editing, lmao. Since Dark's editing his post I'll get to posting now.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Theres nothing here that says that

Jinchuuriki // The Fall is Inevitable

Chakra/Stamina Rank // 1st

Strength Rank // 1st

Story // Named after the Japanese God of War and Warriors

Personality // Wanders aimlessly seaming to try and find real purpose and has a real supieroity complex beliving there is no one equal to him talks to others as if speaking to children.

Appearence // Brightly colored, bright silver hair, wonderous eyes

Known Unique Skill's:
Blood Manipulation - Able to control their own blood in certain ways.

Personal Jutsu //
Name: Blood Territory
Description: This is the base jutsu that gives all other jutsu significant range. With this, the user simply injects blood into the ground, giving it a dark marbled appearance. From this territory, the user can now perform larger versions of other jutsu.

Name: Blood Reaper
Description: In this jutsu, a single reaper-like entity is made out of the user's blood and is used to attack. It holds a scythe and that is what is used to attack. If used in the territory, a large number can be made instead depending on the size of said territory. (stage 0- 4 reapers, stage 1- 8 reapers, stage 3- 16 reapers)

Name: Blood Spear
Description: This is simply a long spear made out of blood and shot straight out from the hand. Used in the territory, they can be shot from the ground. And in a slightly larger quantity.(Stage 0- 2 spears, Stage 1- 4 spears, Stage 3- 6 spears)

Name: Blood Shield
Description: This is a defensive jutsu wherein the user creates a small shield in front of them to block attacks. It is small, and can't really defend from the back, but it is fairly strong and can deflect most generic weapons and hits.

Name: Blood Copy
Description: In this, the user creates a copy of their upper torso. This allows them to use a blood based justu from range and without the expending of chakra to do so. This is done only for one attack though.

Name:Blood Rain
Description: This jutsu creates a rain of blood from the tips of the fingers. This rain continues to be connected to the person's fingers. In it, long, thin, streaks of blood come down within the territory/maximum range cutting anything in their path.

Stage's:

Stage 0 (Angelic Cloak) - As the host of the final angel they gain a silver cloak but no other appearance differences . This stage fill the user with a small amount of the angels chakra.

Stage 1 - The next stage gives the user a sleeveless silver shirt and giving him silver glowing eyes. The next thing is the radius of control extends from 50 feet to 100, the host also gains more chakra from the angel.

Stage 2 – The users control radius is now up to 200 feet, the host also gains a long sleeved shirt silver as well as now chakra turning a powerful silver. The user now wields a pair of tiger claws along with a powerful set of wings the claws and the wings go side by side, the claws aren't used offensively, but provide a way for the user to create offensive and defensive creations at the same time, the wings usually are only able to glide at this stage, and only the host can wield or even hold the claws, the host as a final perk of this stage gains even more chakra.

Stage 3 - The final stage gives the host a silver jacket and silver wings the wings give the same abilities but the users real ability from this stage is to extend the control out to a maximum of 500 feet, the host then adds a addition onto the tiger claws by forming a chain between the 2, they are also much larger. When the user throws the tiger claw they may make a single hand sign and 20 feet all around the claw enables further control of the blood. The claws chain is about 30 feet once fully extended but when the user wields it the chains seem to disappear, even though the claws look heavy they are actually weightless to the user. As the final stage is reached the user gains all the angels chakra fully giving control to the user.

Fighting Style

All range fighter, but prefers mid to long range to be able to get enough blood out for serious damage. Also to be able to recover and not to to much damage

Personal Rule's:

-The user is given an unlimited supply of blood to fight with.

-The starting radius of the blood control is 50 feet.

- The blood is only controlled within a certain radius, and only if it is still connected through the hand.

- This effect doesn't transfer to any blood that isn't the users. Your animals really?

- Because of the way the control works, the user is in a perpetual state of sickness.

so shane remind me again how if you are in the air, you were able to have blood come from the ground into my feet?

and thank you Dark,

And if rahenno's chakra form wasnt approved then that situation have to be redone for both shane and rahenno  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

@Rahenno: If you're so sure you can get out of it, then prove it. Post it. And we'll see if it's legit.

Well with his current speed he could, it doesn't really take long to grow out a chakra hand from the chakra coat and at which it grows it charges. I mean, he is very close to you so it could work. I don't know about a Rasengan but he could push you away where the attack either miss or barley miss.

@Jedi: If Shane is in trouble in a RP fight I'd help him as well through OOC.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Well with his current speed he could, it doesn't really take long to grow out a chakra hand from the chakra coat and at which it grows it charges. I mean, he is very close to you so it could work. I don't know about a Rasengan but he could push you away where the attack either miss or barley miss.

Can he do it before my arms slice off his head? Doubtful, IMO. They're moving... well, FAST. O_O

Also, I still have an arm ready to defend me, so it could easily just block those... lol

@Jedi: My field... o________o

My hands manipulate the blood. It's that simple, lol.

EDIT: Oh, connected through the hand? Divination's glowing star hands simply imbue a sort of spiritual connection to the blood rather than an actual physical connection you can see. No difference at all, I think, almost literally, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The problem is that the Kyuubi chakra form was never approved in this guild. So Rahenno's using of it is illegal in the first place.

No told me I had to make it "Legal" to began with.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Can he do it before my arms slice off his head? Doubtful, IMO. They're moving... well, FAST. O_O

Also, I still have an arm ready to defend me, so it could easily just block those... lol

EDIT: Oh, connected through the hand? Divination's glowing star hands simply imbue a sort of spiritual connection to the blood rather than an actual physical connection you can see. No difference at all, I think, almost literally, lol.

I don't think you would see an incoming hand that is striking to your lower back, plus he can just make more. In truth he could striking at you back and could also catch the blade with two more chakra arms or Rasengan the blood sword at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm
OH, forgot to mention, this was a part of my ...un-sent... post

Divination isn't ignoring the sickness. He simply can't get sick; Divination has no organs. He's just a big hollow of blood. Of course, a blow to the area of the heart would kill him like any other, but I did mention in his description that he is hollow and only has energy within him, nothing else that's actually physical.

I also explained that Divination is much like a super-computer. His entire basis is focus and concentration, as well as blood manipulation. That is why he cannot use ANY OTHER jutsu or even WEAPON skills. He can ONLY use blood jutsu, whether they're Kleine's customs or his angel's own skills. Or even his own skills. That is why the blood is so concentrated -- that is why it is so efficient. That is why it can go so far.

Etc.

In exchange, it has two (or more that I haven't realized) mega-massive weaknesses that I'm not going to blurt out lol. Though, Rahenno wouldn't be able to abuse either of those weaknesses, I think? Not sure if he has the right... requirements.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:33 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

I don't think you would see an incoming hand that is striking to your lower back, plus he can just make more. In truth he could striking at you back and could also catch the blade with two more chakra arms or Rasengan the blood sword at the same time.

1. It's not a blade

2. You're forgetting about how fast it is going. Do you really think he can make those arms in a fraction of a second? And even so, it'd just rip through them. Its weakness is that it cant pierce through PHYSICAL ARMOR. And that also includes earth, ice, etc. But it can go straight through Rahenno's chakra hands. Even so, I could also simply use my two other hands, the ones manipulating the blood, though I'd prefer not to.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 pm
Rahenno
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Well, I certainly hope you got it approved with the crew like Scrapples had to for his Samehada form. Otherwise, you've been sporting an illegal use of the Kyuubi. And that may--or may not--be grounds to have it taken away, especially since you haven't yet been able to supply any proof pertaining to this 'seal' of yours, as well as running around with an unapproved form. Naughty, naughty, Rah.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:36 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

1. It's not a blade

2. You're forgetting about how fast it is going. Do you really think he can make those arms in a fraction of a second? And even so, it'd just rip through them. Its weakness is that it cant pierce through PHYSICAL ARMOR. And that also includes earth, ice, etc. But it can go straight through Rahenno's chakra hands. Even so, I could also simply use my two other hands, the ones manipulating the blood, though I'd prefer not to.

Well that doesn't really matter now because he posted. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rahenno
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Well, I certainly hope you got it approved with the crew like Scrapples had to for his Samehada form. Otherwise, you've been sporting an illegal use of the Kyuubi. And that may--or may not--be grounds to have it taken away, especially since you haven't yet been able to supply any proof pertaining to this 'seal' of yours, as well as running around with an unapproved form. Naughty, naughty, Rah.

Well, if the crew didn't know before, I'm sure they know now. And If I have too I'll do after the fight.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm
So the arms -- slow arms (or at least alot slower than the ones coming to strike you) magically appeared in time to catch mine? (Or even if they were already there, they wouldn't be able to catch mine in time. -___-) Also, we're forgetting how fast mine are going. Whether they're the same strength or not, the speed would allow them to, in my opinion, slice right through. Strength does NOT equal defense. The arms (your magically appearing ones) would be cut through just like any other, and he'd just slice right to the head. That was funny and all, but it was even more funny how invalid it was.

Edit plz. Or give up. Either's fine.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces