Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 am
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Abagail barked, punching, stomping, and scratching Alan where ever she could on him. As he started to undress her, she grabbed onto her clothes and fought to keep them on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 am
Fighting through the strikes, he continued undressing her.
When she began resisting having her shirt removed, he just gave a grin, grabbing her skirt and tearing it off completely.
"Punishment for resisting."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 pm
Abagail gave a short scream of surprise when her skirt had been ripped off. She stared at the pieces, shocked to see it destroyed and completely off of herself.

"YOU SICK PERVERT!!" She screamed, coiling around in Alan's arm and punching him in the throat. "LET GO OF ME!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 pm
Alan gave a wheeze as he let go of her by the shoulders, both hands clasped on the center button strip for the shirt, and ripping it open, the buttons going everywhere.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 pm
Abagail's face paled as she went into shock. She was standing before a creep with nothing but a bra, panties, and her pair of high heeled boots on, and her old school uniform was absolutely destroyed.

"You... You..." She stuttered, staring at the pieces of fabric that had been her shirt and skirt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 pm
Alan then grabbed both of her arms, after picking up a part of her clothing, and tied her arms together at the wrists behind her back.
"Should I tie your legs too, or are you learning..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm
Abagail stayed in shock as Alan tied her wrists together. Her eyes stayed focused on the left pieces of her clothes. But as he threatened to tie her legs, her head snapped back and she looked at him with a cold ******** you, pervert!" She barked, before she kicked her leg back, hitting the heel of her boot right in his groin with a hard blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm
Alan was sent back from the blow giving a whimper.
After a moment, he stared at her with a dull expression.
"I guess that's a yes." he replied, walking over and shoving her to the ground as he picked up another piece of cloth.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Once Alan was off, Abagail ran forward before she stopped and continued to glare daggers into him. When he lunged to shove her over, she tried to move away but his lengthy arms caught her and she fell.
"NO!" She barked, throwing another kick at Alan's head while he searched for a second piece.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Once he got the piece and was kicked, his eye twitched as he grabbed the leg, raising it up so it was out of the way.

He then grabbed the other after turning her over on her stomach.
"And to think. This is only happening because of your defiance." he replied to her after removing her footwear, socks included, and tying her up.

He then picked her up, but put her on the couch, length-wise, as he sat in the chair he placed directly in front of it, moving the coffee table out of the way.

"You know. At this state...I could do FAR worse than just dress you up." he replied with a wry grin.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm
As she was tied and moved, Abagail grunted and squirmed, trying to break free from the ties, wiggling her wrists in an attempt to untie them first.

When Alan threatened to do worse as she laid helpless, she glared more intensely at him.
"And if you do, you're no better than the scum you claim to have saved me from."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 pm
"Wouldn't you rather it happened to you by someone in your own age group..?" Alan asked, taking his hand and stroking it over her body. His hand had started at her hair and was going lower from the side every so often.

"Perhaps I should also tape your mouth shut, too...You'd be much more enjoyable in silence..."

The knots he had made with the fabric around her wrists and ankles were just barely loose enough for circulation to go through.It would take a knife for them to be removed.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Abagail flinched back from Alan's touch as he started to stroke her. "I'd rather that it happens on my terms." She looked at his hand coldly while he pet her, giving a low growl. A blush went across her face though, despite her fear and anger. He was touching and handling her a lot more than anyone had, and her body and emotions were new and unsure of what he was doing.

When he threatened to mute her, she looked back at him with the same cold gaze his hand got. "You're a sick freak. Buying women just to gag and rape them. They make blow up dolls for this. Because, ya know, what this is, IS WRONG."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm
"Oh, but there's something a blow-up doll doesn't have a real person does. Emotion." Alan chuckled, still stroking her.

"And besides, the gag would only be used if you continued your defiance. Everything I have done so far is because of your lack in obedience." he added, his hand getting closer to worse spots.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 pm
"So get a girlfriend if you want emotion." Abagail grunted as she wiggled herself away from his hand as it started to veer off to her more personal and private areas.

"And I'm only defiant because I'm not a slave. I'm not a toy you can just do as you please with. I'm not your damn property. I'm a PERSON."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff