Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm
"Sounds really familiar if you ask me." Damian mused, remembering something like this from Heaven. "Didn't you try to leave before?" he asked Hiro then thought some more. "Yeah, this all pretty much just like last time! Lena chose one guy - behind my back, too - and the other decided to leave after that!" he said.

"Whoop-dee-doo! History repeats itself." Armageddon said with mock enthusiasm, wondering why he's still here.

"This is all my fault, isn't it?" Lena frowned at Hiro. "I wanted to marry him, but I couldn't stop thinking about you... I just... I'm a horrible person." she said and paced around the room to distract herself from another break down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:28 pm
Hiro's eyes went blank for a moment as he looked at Damian. "I did it for my sister, my brothers, father, and mother...I only saved two, but, dont act like you wouldn't do the same." He told Damian, then looked back to Lena sadly as he put his arms around her waist from behind and holding her as he sighed down her neck, wanting more than anything for her to be happy right now.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:36 pm
((Hrmm... Someone's chatting with me on meebo and is saying the weirdest things. She, or he now, said she hated me like a sister than asked me to marry her... >.>'''))

Lena felt Hiro's arms around her and hugged him back, resting her head on his chest. "Hah.... I'm going to check into an insane asylum." she mumbled and buried her face in his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 pm
Hiro laughed and kissed the top of her head, blushing heavily as her face buried into his chest, his heartbeat quickening, but, she probably heard already. "Hmm, I bet you wish my shirt was torn off during my little fight, this would've made you feel alot better." He whispered in her ear, glad Damian didn't have extra sensory hearing or something, did he? He shook it off and went back to holding his girlfriend.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm
((That sounds like a personal problem xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 pm
((But your my broski! =3=))

This would've usually been the time Lena said something witty like, 'Let's find out', but she wasn't in the mood. She just sighed and listened to his heart beat speed up to take her mind off of things.

"I should be the one to kill them!" Damian yelled at Armageddon, fighting over who gets to kill Hiro and Nikolai. "They just made my innocent sister go insane!"

"Oh quit saying that, kid! She's not innocent!" Armageddon shot back. "And if anyone, I should get to kill the brats!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:06 pm
Hiro ignored the conversation between Armageddon and Damian, eh, at least they were kinda getting along. Hiro let a hand softly run up and down her spine once, sighing. "Lena, is there anything I can do to try and cheer you up?" He asked her, swaying her slowly back and forwardth, laying a small kiss on the top of her head, he was tired of seeing the top of her head, he wanted to see happy, playful black eyes, to see her sweet smile, and to kiss it, depressed Lena wasn't...Right, but he would settle for it, as long as she wasn't crying, he'd settle...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm
She pondered what to do then looked up at him. "Can you just... help get my mind off of things?" she asked softly, hoping he'd have some idea of what to do that could lift her mood.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 pm
Hiro smirked and nodded, taking her hand and leading her to their room, he wasn't going to try to sleep with her ((However if it gets that far, of course he wouldn't reject her gratitude)) He would merely take her mind off everything but him. Hiro closed the door slowly behind them and sighed. "Lena-chaaan~" He let her name roll from his tongue seductively as he kissed her neck, nibbling it gently. "Do you mind if I take away your bad thoughts, in my own way?" He asked, his voice soft and sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Lena followed him to the room and turned around to face Hiro, blinking when he said her name seductively. She felt a small blush find its way to her face the closer her got. "Uh..." she mumbled and felt her blush spread when he nibbled on her neck. "What bad thoughts?" she asked, a small smile escaping her lips.

"Hey!" Damian exploded and started beating on the door. The door didn't break or open, but it bulged and twitched with every hit. "What are you doing in there?! Lena, it's a trap!!!" he yelled out. "Get out of there right now, or you're grounded!"

Armageddon watched the brat try to get into the room then looked back down where the flames wrote on the ground. He bent down and picked up the small jewel that was beside it. A Moon's Tear. Valuable and supposedly depression. He'd either hurl it at someone or just dangle it in front of a poor orphan for laughs. After putting the jewel in his coat pocket, he looked back over at the room and smirked. "Adding insult to injury? They must've been around me too much." he chuckled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm
Hiro let two fingers run up and down her sides. "Anything about suicide, depression..." His voice carried off as he kissed up from her neck, to her jawline, and to her lips. He softly licked her lower lip. "Let me take it all away." He said before kissing her lips, bringing her body closer to his.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 pm
Lena shivered with pleasure and kissed him back, not even noticing Damian's yelling. She felt him pull her closer to him and rested her hands on his chest, closing her eyes and remembering all the good times she had with Hiro.

Damian had his ear pressed to the door an a panicked expression on his face, the one that was like an overprotective mother that just let their kid go to school. "It's silent.... Why's it silent?!" he yelped and tugged on the door handle.

"I want to kill them as much as the next person, kid, but even I wouldn't do that." Armageddon snickered at the angel boy. "Open the door to see a little 'surprise'? Would that traumatize you or just enrage you, kid?" he chuckled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm
Hiro closed his eyes as he gripped Lena's hips softly, then lifted her up and placed her legs around his waist so he could carry her, he slowly walked to the bed as he pulled his lips away for a moment to catch his breath. Hiro gently placed his girlfriend on the bed, making the bed have a distinctive *squeak* noise, and got atop her, leaning himself up on his forearms but his body still rested against hers. He smirked as he looked down at her then kissed her again, licking her lower lip to ask for entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm
Lena felt the bed's mattress against her back and opened her eyes, smiling back at him with a slightly deeper blush then kissed him again. Her arms moved up his chest and and wrapped around his neck, her fingers lacing themselves with his long hair, as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

Damian shot a death glare at the demon, but his eyes went as big as plates when he heard a squeak. A squeak from a bed? A-And he wasn't jumping on it?? A-A-And his precious little sister was in a room with her boyfriend??? "Oh no..." he groaned and walked away from the door. Armageddon was right, for the first time, he shouldn't barge in. God help him if he gets blind from the horrible sight he'd see. He plodded away and sat down besides the demon, hanging his head in shame.

"I take it you hear the squeak, kid?" Armageddon laughed, taking much pleasure to the angel's disgust.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm
Hiro blushed as he felt her hands go up his chest, but it spread as he felt her tongue. He let his tongue lace against hers, shuddering slightly from her sweet taste, the taste he missed, craved, he let his tongue intertwine slightly with hers as he took one hand and slowly let it stroll up her body, it was then that he felt something, something he tried to avoid, but couldn't. Want and lust.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff