Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am
Minipets was an area she was pretty confident in, even if she could not say the same for other classes, like those related to sports. Thus, when instructions were given to intimidate (she preferred the term 'taming') the bush minipets, she didn't think much of it. Leaving her desk, she picked one of the minipets up, frowning when it started to flail in her hands; it was difficult to remain holding it, but she somehow managed to do so.

She held it up to eye-level, trying to remain calm as she stared the bush minipet down; in her mind, she imagined herself being lifted up on her spider legs to look taller, more intimidating. A small grin begun spreading across her face even as her gaze remained locked on the eyes of the minipet held in her hands; she was getting more and more comfortable with the idea of using her... Extra appendages.

Well, sort of, anyway.

The flailing minipet eventually slowed down, its movements hesitant as it looked away, tensing up. Eventually, it stopped moving altogether before quickly retreating back into the safety of its bush-body.

"Good... Boil? Ghoul?" Her expression softened a tad as she giggled; how do you tell the difference with these minipets anyway? Her good mood plummeted, however, when she saw two very depressed looking students - Merope (wait, something looked different about him) and Mot. While she knew them both, Mot was more important to her, and she quickly found her way to his side, flopping down beside him. The minipet was left on the ground in front of her as she threw her arms around the boil, pulling him in for a hug as she offered him a small smile.

"Mot...?"

[Lizzy's confident like WHOA. O.O
PASS~]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 am
Moping, pouting, sulking and the like was something that seemed to be a reoccurring thing for Mot lately. He didn't care for it at all. Yet he did nothing to ward it off either.
The boil was deep in thought when Lizzy sat beside him. He hadn't even taken notice of her until he was suddenly hugged. At first he was put off, wondering who the Hell was touching him, until he turned his head. Oh.. Lizzy..

Suddenly life was all peaches and candy corn again.

"Oh, hey! Uh, I'm alright. I'm just brooding over a silly little failure." Lizzy hugs! They were an addictive drug.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 am
"Aww," Her grip on him tightened and she remained there a while; Mot being a source of warmth had nothing to do with it, nope. Not at all. For a while, she remained silent, allowing Mot to brood if he wanted to; she just wanted to let him know that she's there if he ever needed her!

"Well, don't brood on it for too long... I see mushrooms growing on you already. Look!" She reluctantly released him from the hug and reached for something from the top of his hat.

"Invisible mushroom!" She exclaimed, holding up her hand, thumb and forefingers spaced slightly apart as she stared at the 'invisible mushroom' with a wide-eyed expression.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm
Mushrooms? Mot raised an unseen brow as Lizzy reached for the top of his hat. For a moment, he thought she was about to take the hat, claiming it was a mushroom. Panic built up in his gut, his hands at the ready to stop her. However it didn't come to that, as Lizzy was just being silly. The panic slowly dissipated, and the reaper was able to relax.

Mot smirked and shook his head slowly. "You sure you haven't just been eating a few too many invisible mushrooms yourself?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 pm
"If I had eaten invisible mushrooms, I would probably be crazy enough to try to swim," She giggled softly, patting Mot on the top of his hat with her "free" hand as her other hand was obviously still holding onto the invisible mushroom.

"Back to being a smart mouthed boil, eh?" She might had tried to imitate Levi when saying that, even raising her eyebrow for effect before giggling again. Shaking her head, she leaned against him, "Mmm, just don't like to see you sad, that's all. You've been doing that thing with your mouth a lot nowadays. You know. That thing where you make an upside down smile?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:46 pm
Kaiyumi

Demi gave a little sigh at Xiu, she really needed to learn to be more confident in herself. "No buts, you can do it! he said with conviction and gave her a pat on the back. "I have faith in you, and so does Roch." he couldn't wait for the day when she didn't need the reassurance, like a little corrividius that was ready to take its first flight from the nest.

it was so different, hearing her get to... secretive. He knew that he was probably blushing from how close the Baku was to him and had to practically shake himself to regain his senses. "To talk? uh... sure." he said dumbfounded at the sudden change in her demeanor, was it possible, is she?

.......... No, she's with Roch, he had no chance with her, they were just friends, right.....

Friends. "Sure, I always have time for a friend."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm
Swim? Was.. she not a swimmer? "Is it that crazy?" Maybe she didn't like water.

Lizzy's Levi impression earned her a good laugh out of the cowboil. "Wow, Lizzy. You hit the mark there!" He laughed some more, grinning amusingly. Maybe it was simply funny because it was Lizzy making a Levi impression, but either way.

His head tilted down as Lizzy leaned on him. He smiled sheepishly and gave a short chuckle. "Right right. Sorry about that." There was no way i Hell he would admit the origins of his mood swings recently. Not to Lizzy, Hel or anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:27 pm
Now Roch was bored. Mot was talking with Lizzy (and he was smart enough to know a ghoul would solve whatever problem the reaper had better than he would... probably) Xiu and Demi were talking (flirting? Jackdammit, that's none of your business, she hasn't agreed to go out with you yet, jacktard.) And he had two bushes here that didn't seem to want to come out of the... leaves.

So he pulled out his eyephone and finally got around to watching those videos that his old man had sent him during the speeches.

EVERYONE with good hearing would have the badger song stuck in their head for the rest of the day, if he had anything to say about it.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 pm
"You do not know my history with water," She made a face, "It started off when uh, a certain student lost control and tried to drown me in a vat of bleach-" She decided that not mentioning said student's name was important, apparently, "And then Jimmy fell into a pond and I foolishly jumped in after him... Even though I can't swim. Mac sorta saved me that time though... It's kind of the reason I decided to be his friend. He was still a meanie face to me though." The memory earned a soft giggle from her.

Looking sheepish as she paused, glancing at Mot, she clapped her hands together, "And that is my history with water." There were no good experiences, none at all.

"Aw, don't apologize..." She smiled, glad to hear him laugh. Giving the top of his head a gentle pet, she tilted her head, "Did... Did something happen that I wasn't aware of?" He only begun to be that way after the break, after all.

kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm
Ren eyed the bushes somewhat apprehensively. Minipets? Feisty minipets? He should have expected that Professor Malcom would do something, er...something a little less than ordinary.

Not that he really minded - Minipet Training was his favorite class (except for that time that a giant creature had attempted to eat Jove and squash Rhys like a bug), and he had chosen to come here after all.

...the bush was wiggling again. Ren, giving LW a funny expression purposefully, sticking out his tongue playfully before turning to survey the bush in front of him.

"All right," he said determinedly, pushing up his sleeves to his elbows. Ducking down, he grabbed the bush in one gloved hand, yanked it up, and waited.

After a few seconds of waiting there was a rustling sound, and then two angry red eyes stared out at him, the minipet squirming, bucking, wailing, and flailing. Ren glared back at it, narrowing his eyes in an expression reminiscent to the ones he tended to give his sister when she was being particularly idiotic. He could feel his mind working, the FEAR threading its way through his body and mind.

"Stop it."

And, to Ren's immense satisfaction, it did, albeit with a startled looking disgruntlement.

[ try #1 - 58! Y2: self confident enough - PASS ]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm
Mot stared dumbfounded at Lizzy and her nonchalant explanation of her water experience, a grimace tightly forming on his face. "That is a rough history." Mot commented lamely, his mouth twisting in concern. There wasn't much that could be done he supposed, other than make a note not to playfully push her in a pool.

Mot didn't answer Lizzy straight away. He pondered thoughtfully, thinking of ways for her to steer away from the subject or at least deter her concern. He didn't have it in him to lie to her, yet he dreaded worrying her as well.

Mot swallowed hard and shook his head. "No, nothing."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Bloodlust Dante

In all honesty, Xiu was a little surprised that he brought Roch up so easily. Were they friends again? The Baku's eyes widened hopefully, and she opened her mouth to ask, but clamped it shut before the question could leave her lips. Maybe here, in the middle of class, wasn't the best place to ask. That could wait.

She was relieved that he accepted, and the Baku drew back with a nervous little smile on her face. "G-great! I, um...I'll text you?" She was a little nervous to talk to him, though. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do about all...this, but the one thing that she was clear on was that she wanted Roch and Demi to be friends. As for her...

...Perhaps she would have to ask Riley about this, or something. So long as she didn't somehow lose either of them as friends...

Kaiyumi

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 pm
King Inversitle

Blade Kuroda

Mitsu seemed rather deflated about her defeat. If her confidence could have dipped any more it would have. She tried her best to perk up when Shun patted her on the shoulder. There was always next time she supposed but would she really be any better. "I..I guess." She mumbled softly.

Looking toward Pepin, Mitsu's eyes went wide as the ghoul scared off a mini with little effort. T...that face! OAO And suddenly Pepin was a super star. She was the coolest person at that very moment and Mitsu was filled with a sense of awe. "T..that's really cool, Pepin!" If only Mitsu could be half as good she could have intimidated the bush no problem.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 pm
((Y2, Self-confident enough: 50-100
Try 1: Fail
))

Ear wings pricked up as Professor Malcolm draw attanetion to the front of the class. Pick up a mini, project FEAR with his gaze? That..oddly sounded like what he did everyday with students, just minus the FEAR part. His gaze was more just a 'fixated and going to watch and creepily stare at' gaze. Still class was class and Israfel wasn't about to give the teacher any sass.

Walking over to a partularly tiny bush, the siren picked it up, and waited. And Waited. And when it's head popped out?

It was the siren who gave a small peep of surprise.

Well played minipet, well played.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 am
((Y2, Self-confident enough: 50-100
Try 1: Fail
Try 2: Pass
))

After the minipet's initial head pop, the siren was ready to get down to business to defeat the creep. Feather fluffed out and spread; Israfel's blue eyes wide wide and gave off an eerie glow. The creeping shrubbery wiggled and twisted as it maintained Israfel's gaze, but then the siren was fixated on doing this right. All he kept thinking in his head was. 'I am scary. I am a siren. I sink ships. I am not a snot I'm a knob. I can fly and sing and I will make my sisters shake with fear when they see me next summer! You're a tiny minipet. And I can eat you' The second he thought about eating the minipet?

It went limp and it's eyes grew wide.

In that moment Israfel's feathers returned to normal, and he smiled. He also felt a bit hungry but he'd take care of that later.

((PASS))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces