Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does everyone of you have a Valentine? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you go a Valentine?
  Yes ^_^
  Well...I don't know how to say... but....No, I don't
View Results

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:03 pm
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
cry
Awww dude... I didn't have a valentine either... how sad for us. *sighs*

Sorry if I'm being nosy Blibble-san, but I was sort of wondering how you know if a guy is gay and whether you should ask them out?
Do you just go up to them and ask them straight out? Or do you look for signs that mean they're gay?

@Niphy: Haha, that wedgie did nothing to me! Cos I'm not wearing any underwear!! rofl
I can just tell... Don't know how, I just do.
Wow. eek
Is that what they call... gaydar?
rofl I'm not sure actually if he's gay, but he sure as hell doesn't act like it. I want to ask him, but I need to beat around the bush a bit and muster up the courage to speak to him. The closest I got to talking to him was picking up something he dropped on the floor. But, I didn't answer him when he said,"Thanks man." I only nodded my head.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:12 pm
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
cry

Sorry if I'm being nosy Blibble-san, but I was sort of wondering how you know if a guy is gay and whether you should ask them out?
Do you just go up to them and ask them straight out? Or do you look for signs that mean they're gay?

@Niphy: Haha, that wedgie did nothing to me! Cos I'm not wearing any underwear!! rofl
Wow. eek
rofl I'm not sure actually if he's gay, but he sure as hell doesn't act like it. I want to ask him, but I need to beat around the bush a bit and muster up the courage to speak to him. The closest I got to talking to him was picking up something he dropped on the floor. But, I didn't answer him when he said,"Thanks man." I only nodded my head.

Haha, so your gaydar isn't quite as strong as you said it was xD.
Man it must be hard work being gay... I just hope you the best of luck. 3nodding  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
cry

Wow. eek

Man it must be hard work being gay... I just hope you the best of luck. 3nodding

Yeah, you should really tell him though it will fele much better, like the time I told a girl that I love her, and I feeled much better letting it out..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:54 pm
@Blib - go get him, cowboy. wink xd heart  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:09 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Blib - go get him, cowboy. wink xd heart
....I can't.... Not even to his myspace...

I mean, look at him!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:11 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
Wow. eek

Yeah, you should really tell him though it will fele much better, like the time I told a girl that I love her, and I feeled much better letting it out..
fele? feeled?
@blibbles: er... okay... yeah... if you were my friend this is what i would say:
stare you loser... if you don't say something i will. twisted  

yalie5

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:11 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
Wow. eek

fele? feeled?
@blibbles: er... okay... yeah... if you were my friend this is what i would say:
Well, it's pretty damned hard when the guy you like is straight!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:05 am
Blibbles
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
Tokioka
Blibbles

fele? feeled?
Well, it's pretty damned hard when the guy you like is straight!!

well then make him crossover!!!  

yalie5

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:22 am
yalie5
Easier said than done! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:51 am
Blibbles
yalie5
Easier said than done! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Awww Blibbie-san... -pats back- 3nodding

You'll be alright... and how did you find out he's straight? Is the gaydar back online now? xd  

Tokioka

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:53 am
Tokioka
Blibbles
yalie5

You'll be alright... and how did you find out he's straight? Is the gaydar back online now? xd
It was on his Myspace. I did some research. Now I feel like a stalker.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:54 pm
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
yalie5

aww,,dun feel like a stalker...my definition of a stalker is more like a person who secretly follows sum1 around...nd keeps everything they throw out...  

[Monchhichi]

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:57 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
yalie5

aww,,dun feel like a stalker...my definition of a stalker is more like a person who secretly follows sum1 around...nd keeps everything they throw out...

that's true... i think you also need a restraining order to qualify as one too lol.
@blibbles: of course it'd be easier said than done. especially if your not up to putting in the effort... however... you can always get a sex change lol. rofl jkz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:09 pm
yalie5
xoxCharlenexox
Blibbles
Tokioka
Blibbles
yalie5

that's true... i think you also need a restraining order to qualify as one too lol.
@blibbles: of course it'd be easier said than done. especially if your not up to putting in the effort... however... you can always get a sex change lol. rofl jkz

Eh, I don't think Blibbles would be willing to give up his manhood just so he can be with some straight guy. sweatdrop

@Blibbles: Wow, you do have a good taste for men. xd Man, I bet any girl would consider the guy you're chasing an absolute stud. Anyway, it's better if you approach him openly about it rather than just observing him from the shadows.  

Minielf

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:43 pm
@yalie5: The thing is, I don't feel like a woman... I like being the sporty guy I am.

@Minielf: I'm trying to make a conversation with him. Hopefully he'll be as delightful to talk to as he is to look at.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff