Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm
"Oh, right. Moshing, moshing..." Jack nodded his head, giving a small shrug. "I thought it was mushy. Kind of fits better."

"If you consider jackasses who control your every movement safe, then yes." Gabriel grunted in reply to Dania, moving closer to her as she was getting annoyed with the men around her. Idiots and asses... She laughed to herself.
"All in all, they're better than an alleyway. But still not that great in my opinion."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm
"Mushy would insinuate that someone gives a ********." Zahzi grunted with a smirk.

"Now then! Can we go before we begin to reek of sewer?" Brad asked, looking back at them all.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 am
Crash enjoyed the small praise. He had learned to enjoy the little things in life, especially since there didn't seem to be so many good things in this messed up life. "He's not all that bad," Crashed grumbled to himself when everyone was scolding Zarex. He let out a yawn, choosing to lay his head on one of his pillows while everyone bickered. "Sleep? I heard sleep," he said, "can I sleep?" He yawned again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm
Zarex sighed. He hated standing around bickering; but over a thousand teenagers all segregated from society for so long prevents then from being able to correctly interact with other people.

Zarex got behind Brad as he was yelling. Not one of his better ideas since his ears were so sensitive to the sound that Brad made, but once his voice had calmed down Zarex began to push Brad through the hole he had made. "Lead by example. Alpha's tend not to listen so well... So it would be better if you kept moving forward."

Once Zarex got Brad walking, he went back and picked up Crash. He also felt as though it was his duty to fully look out for Crash. Maybe it was the innocence the boy had but as he laid there beginning to sleep Zarex hoisted him up and began to walk after Brad.

"So shall the mocking of me continue as we meet up with the friends of our friends?"

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Flint follows the group, still carrying Amaya and Dani following close behind him.

Dania nodded when Gabriel finished. "I bet they can be a bit overbearing sometimes, but that's just cause they care about your safety."

"Flint gets like that with me sometimes," Amaya grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Brad looked down at Zarex with an eyebrow raised.
"I take it you still try to run this like a Unit like you used to, then?" he asked, curiously.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 pm
"Eh, ya never know." Jack shrugged his shoulders as he rolled his eyes at Brad's complaint. He decided to keep his mouth close however. Jack had an unfair disadvantage. Thanks to mutations, he lost the sense of smell with anything that wasn't within his watery mask. While it proved depressing, and sometimes dangerous, it provided a nice comfort when they were stuck in unpleasant areas, like sewage.

Gabriel grunted in response, not buying Dania's reassurance. "I'm not a damn child. I lived on my own just fine before them. They're just control freaks." She argued, looking back at the guys.
"Like that," she nodded to Zarex starting to shove Brad in the direction he wanted to go. "Picture perfect example of how they want to be in total control all the time." Having no choice, as she knew Zahzi would promptly go back to carrying her like a package if she didn't go on with the group, Gabriel began to follow the others.

"I suppose I'd take Bird Brain over Emo Ranger though." She admitted, smirking a little as she saw Zarex pick up Crash. His first act of kindness tonight... Never seeing that again.

"So, how else are we going to tease you tonight?" Jack asked the male wolf as he began to follow his older brother's forced lead.
"Still cutting yourself, Wolf Boy? How's the poetry going? You ever get laid yet?"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm
"I'm treating them like my pack. Like we need to keep moving and stop the senseless bickering so we can achieve a similar goal..." Zarex lifted Crash up, unsure if he was still asleep and carried him softly in his arms. When Jack began to speak, Zarex eyes widened.

Zarex dropped Crash for a second and then quickly grabbed him before he hit the ground. Zarex was a moment away from breaking the mask the shark boy wore, but the canine male had took that half a second to compose himself, then smile. "You know... Its only one fish that can breathe air. And I know its not a shark." Zarex growled through his teeth towards Jack. "I don't want anything to happen to you. You know. Since you can't breathe and all..." The threat was unclear, but Zarex knew what had been sad.

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:06 am
Once Zarex mood went south thanks to Jack's banter Amaya started to shake as every vivid thought Zarex had about Jack flooded into her mind. Her grip on Flint tightened and she buried her face into his back. "Makeitstop,makeitstop,makeitstop," she chanted to herself in a vein attempt to suppress the images as they played through her mind over and over.

"Dammit Jack..." Dania started, about to yell at him, but she stopped herself. It wasn't his fault after all. He probably didn't know any better and more angry thoughts wouldn't help Amaya at all. "Less angry thoughts please..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:57 am
Crash was half asleep which was a big accomplishment with all the talking around him but going on his "missions" and running around wears him out. He vaguely felt someone pick him up but figured the person was too warm to be an Omega person. They were always too cold to him. He was going into a deeper sleep when he felt a sense of falling which yanked him out of his unconsciousness. He jerked on instinct, falling out of Zarex's arms and face flat onto the ground though luckily, it wasn't much of a fall. "Did I accidentally kick you in my sleep?" he grumbled, getting up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "because that does happen."  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 am
Brad gave a growl, before turning around and glaring at the back of Zarex's head.
"Just remember. If something happens to my brother, I'm eating your head first." he threatened, not bothering with Zarex's 'subtle' attempt.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 am
Crash blinked for a second. "Why is Zarex's head getting eaten when I'm doing the sleep kicking?" His expression was thoroughly confused.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 am
As Zarex lost his grip on Crash, Jack pulled himself to an immediate halt. He had forgotten the wolfman was a bit sensitive to jokes. And it looks like I pushed it to far. He thought with a bit of worry. He could remember Alphas with violent histories. Hell, Jack was one of them whenever Omega liked to toss him in the water for their shits and giggles. And Zarex was definitely someone with a violent history.

Jack prepared himself for the worst. His mask was only a damn beacon of weakness, so he breathed in as much watery as he could into his lungs and held his breath. To his surprise, Zarex stopped and actually caught Crash before the kid could even the ground. Looks like the youth was useful in more ways than one...

He notched an eyebrow up in curiosity, then gave a snort after he processed Zarex's threat. While he was relieved that he wouldn't grounded to sitting in a tub for four more days while a new mask was made for him, Jack had to keep up a cool composure. Couldn't let the wolf see the fear of almost choking the death.

"Thanks, Brad," he sighed, looking at the larger man with a dull stare. He always hated when his brother pulled the protective sibling card. He did appreciate the help and protection, especially when s**t did hit the fan and his mask was gone and Jack was left gasping for a freaking bottle of water to be splashed on his face just so he could last long enough until the next bowl, but he felt childish every time Brad stepped up. And he hated feeling childish. "But, Mighty Moshing Emo Ranger has some rights." Jack argued, giving a playful smirk at Zarex. "I thought after all these years he'd stop being overly sensitive to the teasing. Looks like I thought wrong."

"So," Gabriel faked a cough, wanting to move past this awkward event before something could happen. She looked around the group, noticing everyone was coming to a halt. Smart move of course, because Zarex was just moments away of choking Jack and Brad was just inches from making Zarex's neck in a blood fountain.
"Z-Zahzi, how far are we from a pick up point? Or one of your whacky a** secret entrances? Or just something. Please."

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Zarex sighed and then placed Crash upon his feet. "You didn't kick me... I just tripped..." Zarex spoke softly to the youngest of the group.

Zarex ignored Brad's threat. His teeth may be sharp, but his reflexes were nothing compared to the wolves. And once angered blood spilled was never his own.

Zarex moved away from Brad. He could smell the hatred and it was a disgusting scent to be swelling in his nose.

"Just try to remember who you're talking to..." Zarex growled as he bumped by Jack and walked to the back of the group. Hands in his pockets. His shoulders hunched. He stopped when he could face everyone. "Yeah... Lets get out of here Zahzi."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm
"Oh, okay," Crash said, looking around and feeling the tension in the air. "Oh, um, thank you." He smiled at Zarex before the wolf walked away. He gave a stretch and a yawn before directing his attention to his pillows. "I wonder if there's any more food..." he searched in all his pillows for anything. His search came up empty. "Hey, hey, Zahzi, is there any place we can stop by for food or something while on the way to your friend's place? I'm starving!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff