Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 pm
"Thats a book most of the time i would watch as other screamed in pain missing body parts or chunks of flesh" he then said to her as he looked around for anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm
Shruddering at the thought, she went over to the counter and sat on one of the stools. She was starting to get hungry and seeing as to the fact that there was no one to yell at her for it she went behind it and grabbed a donut and smiled. Shouldn't we do something about this? She asked pointing to the cashier that was still on the floor.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm
"Once we leave ya but not know i think people will think we killed him if we try to hide the body and anyway it's a waist of Dark energy to do anything with him" he said to her as he looked out the window  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 pm
Awesome nerd

John landed near the door of the coffee shop still holding on to Jane till he had his wings fade away looking at her "Well here we are Jane got her faster then you as the horse" he said with a grin he then looked up and seen Jack and another girl talking  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Good point. She said still looking at the cashier. She felt bad for him but still didn't want to have to look at him Well, can we at least move him to the supply closet? She asked turning so she was sitting with her back to him so she couldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 am
Avera Jane
User Image

If John hadn't been holding onto her than she would've fell down. "Oi, I'm not used to flying..." she mumbled with a woozy tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 am
Jack looked at her then out the window "No my brother will take care of his body" he said as he looked back at her

John looked at Jane "and i am not used to rideing a horse so we are even now" he said to her as he kissed her forhead then let go of her and started to walk to the door  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 am
Vatanee layed down on the counter and put her hand on her head. What an eventful day She mumbled. Remembering she had some stuff to work on for school she got off the counter and grabbed her bag.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:20 am
With a few wobbly steps Jane followed John. She saw someone that looked kinda like him, must be his brother. He was with some girl and they looked over besides them to see blood. "Umm..." she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 am
John looked at the body then to Jack "Let me guess Dante" he said to Jack as he walked over to the body and had a dark ball of energy form" No to take your darkness" he said as he put his hands on the body and made it start fade away

Jack looked at him "Yep he is back he has got dads sword as well i though you had that"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 am
Jane just stared dumbfounded at the scene. "I've lost my appetite..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 am
Both John and Jack looked at Jane "What to much blood" they both said at the same tim ethey then looked at eachother hopeing that jane could tell them apart even though it was a few scars that marked them as who they were  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 am
She looked at both of them with a confused look then groaned. They even had the same voice! After a few minutes of intense thinking, she came up with a foolproof plan. "Smile." she said, knowing John's goofy grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am
Both of them grined john knew what she was doing and grined like jack did and once jack seen it he grined like john would as he knew what john was planing and it would be funny  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 am
She looked over at Jack, seeing John's goofy grin, and sighed in relief. "That's probably the only way I can tell you two apart." she said then looked at John. "So you're Jack?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff