Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm
A whimper came out of Decius smile when he felt his candy leave him, but it all went away when Kyotetsu tried to feed him. "Insane is what I am, not a person of a young age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, saying that he's insane, not a kid. With that he swiped back his treat and attacked it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

"Even the most insane can be treated like children sometimes..." He smiled as Decius attacked his cotton candy again. He turned to Anna. "Uh, so what kind of rides did you go on?"  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am
User Image

Anna White

'Oh, I'm not a fan of rides. I've never been to a fair before, so I thought I'd take a look.' Anna smiled at Kyotetsu, then leaned forward and looked at Decius. 'Nice to meet you..?!' she said, rooting in her pocket, taking out a lollipop and handing it to him. 'My last one.'

User Image

Olivia Ren

After reaching the bottom of the tree, Olivia ran over to a food stall. She was hungry and ordered a hot dog. She didn't care that she was charged £3 too much, she was more interested in fooling around with people. She saw a gang of "dudes" who were staring at her, and suggestively licked the hot dog. She swayed her hips as she walked past, wrapping her tail around a chair leg, pulling it and laughing as one of the "dudes" fell to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

"Really? I've only been to a few. Only because my parents wanted me to perform for a lot of people." It was in a solemn tone, noting how he was being used for people's self leisure. He saw the lollipop. "Oh good. He needs the sugar."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Anna White

'I'd like to hear you perform..' Anna said cautiously. 'Not for my pleasure. I just want to hear you play a whole piece, instead of me interrupting..' She blushed, remembering the graveyard.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Having finished her hotdog, and tipping more people over, Olivia bought some cotton candy and settled down on a bench once more. Picking at it carefully, she twirled the blue fluff candy around her finger, and sucked on it whilst staring at men seductively. She knew her teeth would be blue, and smiled at them, then laughed as they looked away, disgusted. Flicking her ears, she tuned in on a conversation of three people not far off. One girl with large round glasses, one neko like herself, and one blue boy, attacking a candy floss stick. She laughed as she watched the girl. 'Pathetic' she thought, sucking on yet more candy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

He looked at her. "I would be more than happy to play for you." He took out his satin black violin and placed the bow on the D string. Canon on D minor... Kyotetsu smiled softly as he played his favorite piece, almost forgetting the surroundings around him.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Anna White

Closing her eyes, Anna swayed along to the rhythm. She smiled and leaned on his shoulder, humming along to the tune. 'It's beautiful.' She whispered, ignoring the bustling crowds.

User Image

Olivia Ren

'Decent practice.' Olivia thought, a sly smile on her face having finished her candy. She aimed the stick at the three, at the violin to be exact. She threw it and it flew perfectly through the air. 'Yes!' She laughed, the stick stuck between the strings making the sound worse.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu flinched at the sudden stick between his chords and and panicked. "Who the...?" He looked around, trying to find whoever threw that stick and caused that deluded sound. He sighed and took the stick out, dropping it. "My violin... At least it's not broken. I don't know what I'll do without it..." He put it away, feeling Anna's head on his shoulders and letting it lay there.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Anna White

'Huh? Why did you stop?' Anna said, lifting her head and blushing when she realised she was leaning on him. She looked around, scowling and relaxed onto the bench, arms and legs crossed.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia burst out laughing, collapsing to the ground and watching them look around puzzled. She calmed down, stood up and brushed herself off before going to hunt for another stick. 'New hobby.' she thought, also looking for more victims of her sadistic abuse.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

"Someone threw a stick between my strings. I don't think it's safe to play around here right now." He put a hand on top of her head. "I rather not have a broken violin. It's my only escape from this world..."  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Anna White

'I could be your escape' Anna thought to herself, then brushed it aside whilst cringing. 'Probably just some kids?' Anna replied, shrugging. She looked around and saw a new ride being set up, a haunted house ride. 'Hey! Do you want to go on there?' She said, pointing towards the giant skull shaped ride.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia had found a stick, decent sized. It was thin and long, and she aimed it at a candyfloss stand. It landed inside the bowl. 'Score!' She yelled, but the man running it saw her. 'Hey!' He said, chasing after her. 'You're going to have to pay for that batch!'. 'Back off, moron.' Olivia warned, posing all ninja-like.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:31 pm
John smiled now that jane was jane again "oh i will say what i want" he said then his smile when away as he looked around "Hay Jane i think Jack might be watching us" he said as he looked around

Dante looked at the two 'Dam the eye must be stronger then i thought' he though to himself he then started to think to himself on how he could attack them with out them knowing  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 am
User Image

Kyotetsu's ears twitched again, another thought of Anna's being logged in his memories. The thought made him look at her with strange eyes. Be my escape...? He was cut short when Anna pointed to a new attraction being set up. "The Haunted House? Are you sure?" He wasn't afraid of haunted houses, he was afraid that it wouldn't be scary enough for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 am
User Image

Anna White

Anna nodded, her eyes wide. She grabbed Kyotetsu's arm and pulled him towards the ride. '£10 says I scream!' She grinned. She was afraid of lots of things.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia kicked the man chasing her to the floor, laughing wildly as he writhed in pain. She'd hit that one sensitive spot. Shrugging, she dug her hand into his pocket and took out a £20 bill. She pocketed the money and walked off, ignoring the horrible gazes of a crowd.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:21 am
User Image

"Well, ten yen says you won't." Kyotetsu grinned, being pulled, and looked at the attraction. "It doesn't even look that scary up close. Probably not even scary at all."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff