Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:33 am
Autumn heard August's door shut and frowned, but still kept the door to her room's door opened a bit just the same. "I suppose you want to see how you fair against a Lucario, Mien?" she asked. The pokemon nodded before sitting on her bed. She nodded "Alright. It will definitely be interesting." she smiled and went to the kitchen, beginning to make the pokemon's food from berries and other nutritious things. As she was cooking, Melody hopped up on the counter, staring. Autumn laughed, holding a bowl up. "This is yours. See? Extra berries as promised." but Melody shook her head, looking at the door. "It's staying open." she said "August and Starfire need to eat too. I'll make dinner for three and if the other two meals don't get eaten we'll have extra for a few days." Melidy rolled her eyes and hopped down, going to the bed and curling up by Mien as Autumn kept cooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

August opened the door to Autumn's room then with absol and dewgong trailing behind him. He said nothing as he walked to the corner and sat down. Absol took his ussual spot by the door while dewgong moved to the side of the bed. "I'm sorry." August said quietly.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm
Autumn smiled at him as he walked in from over her shoulder, giving her meowth a cheeky smile. No one could resist free food. She looked over her shoulder at him, giving him a confused look at his words. "For what?" she asked, going back to her cooking  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

"For me....I've been rude to yall and i apologize...its just...i have this moto....No bonds...no ties....it will only bring pain in the end. Thats why i don't intend on getting to attached." He said keeping his head down.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 pm
Autumn looked at him for what seemed like a long moment before going back to her cooking. "I can understand that motto." she said. "It's not a big deal though. There's no need to apologize." she gave him a smile, putting the trio's food on their plates and putting to pokemon's food in their respective bowls. "Dinner time!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

August got up, walked over and grabbed his bowl then sat back down in his spot as absol remained still by the door. Dewgong came over to eat tho. "I prefer berries but this is pretty good." August said as he tried some of the food.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Autumn smiled. "Glad you do. It has berries in it. Since you like them I'll remember to put extra ones in yours next time." she said as her pokemon ate. She noticed Absol by the door. "Not hungry?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Absol remained quiet by the door. "He doesn't eat much....He doesn't talk to others either...only to me.....He's cool like that...the silent type." August said.
"I'm still trying to get him to talk as well." Dewgong said eating some more.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm
Autun nodded. "I see. Understandable. I'm sure he'll come around." she said, eating her food. Her Ampharos looked over to the absol, looking at the food and handing him an extra berry with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Absol looked at the berry and turned his head. "He stubborn like that. Absol go ahead and eat man. Your not gonna get any tougher just sitting there." Absol looked at August for a moment then took the berry without word and ate it. He set his head down and closed his eyes. "In all my time i have never seen such a stubborn pokemon."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 am
The Ampharos smiled as Absol ate the berry and Autumn laughed. "He definitely has a hard head." she said, "But I'm sure he'll come around. How long have the three of you been traveling?" she paused for a moment "Er...four of you I mean." she said, remembering Lucario.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 am
User Image

Ever since i was little. My father gave me absol when i was old enough to be a trainer. Needless to say absol didn't really like the exchange but he dealt with it." August said taking another bite of the food. "Lucario was with me since he was an egg."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 am
Autumn nodded. "You all seem to be pretty close." she said. "I've had meowth from an egg. The rest of my pokemon I grew up with from my grandparent's ranch."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm
((Can people still join?))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
((Can people still join?))

((Yes. Just post your profile and start))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff