Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 am
Yay, so I was close with another character's name XD

It would be somewhat impossible, but characters can change completely within years, he doesn't look too old as a soul.

Mm-hm. Now it makes me wonder who would be with who and who will have kids and what those kids would look like if the series continues.

I know, I teared up when I heard Sasakibe died. I wasn't expecting Halibel and Nel to ever show up again. That would be so cool if Grimmjow came back too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 pm
Yeah.XD

I know. But I think he'd have to go through some Squad 11 training sessions before that ever happened.

I dunno. He said he wasn't gonna focus on romance, so it might end up having no pairings at all.

Yeah, a lot of people are stoked about seeing Grimmjow again after reading this chapter. I'm kinda hoping he comes back soon, too.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:09 pm
I wish the new chapter was out so we can see if they'll show Hanatarou and the rest of the people.

Hope not, cuz then Bleach wouldn't be the same if there was real romance in it.

Grimmjow was one of my favorite Arrancar so I'm hoping he comes back. Ulquiorra was another. -sigh- I wish Ulquiorra was still alive, that would be so cool to see him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Well, we learned a little about Sasakibe. Just enough to make me really wish he weren't dead though, which is a bummer. :/

Yeah, you're right.

I'm sure he will. Ulquiorra however, not so much. I guess it's sad that he died(I was never really all that fond of him), but I think it's even sadder that some of his rabid fangirls still think he's coming back. ...You don't think he's coming back, do you?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm
Yeah, Sasakibe seemed like a really cool guy. Wish we could've learned a little more about him.

-Snorts- That never came to my mind. As much as I wish, I know he's dead so yeah, Ulquiorra isn't coming back, that much I know. It would be really weird if he randomly came back to life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am
I knooooow~ I really liked him, too. crying

Some fans are just crazy, I guess. >_>;  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm
-pats your back- There, there, don't be sad. He's not in pain anymore.

Yeah. Actually, I had a discussion with a friend about this and she wants him to come back and thinks he is. I told her no because that'd be weird and wouldn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:28 pm
I know... but still. >:T

Did she watch him turn to dust? Cuz that's kind of important.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm
I know, I'm still somewhat sad about it too.

Yeah,I think, but I don't know what's going through her head. Or anyone who thinks he's coming back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am
And then all the ladies magically made a comeback! ._.

It's tempting to sit them all in a room with copies of that specific scene in the manga lying around while the anime version plays on loop. Maybe then some of them will get the message. >_>;  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm
That was interesting to see that happen, hope it gets more action and some of the other Arrancar and Espadas involved. And we finally got to know what that group of weird people was: Quincies!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'd be laughing up a storm just seeing the look on some of these girls' faces if that happened and they were all confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 pm
Yeah, at least we have one thing cleared up. The chapters are still pretty boring, though. Probably partly cuz I'm bummed about Ikkaku and Yumichika disappearing again after just half a chapter and a panel. :/

Some of them would start crying, I just know it.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 pm
Yeah, they need those two back in to bring in the action.

I can see that too. They really need to know that he's not coming back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 am
They do, they do!! I got a little ping of hope when they showed the Captains and said they needed to mobilize the troops or some s**t, but it's probably for nothing.

Indeed, indeed.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am
They probably won't show Yumichika and Ikkaku til the middle of the war. Which is a waste really, they can also be used as comedy relief for us before the war or the bicker witht he enemy. I just want those two be in the next few chapters!!!!!!  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff