Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm
Alaon Frost
Hey everyone, I'm Alaon
I'm a pretty cool laid back guy, easy to get along with.
I'm not very good at describing myself.. ninja
either way, I'm easy to get to know if you talk to me.
I answer any questions asked truthfully.

Welcome to the guild Alaon. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to here x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 am
Yo name's Keith and I'm a sophomore in High School with two other cousins. I live in SoCal and if you guys don't know what that is, it's short for Southern California. I enjoy doing art like drawing and I really enjoy writing short stories.
I usually don't, but I do sometimes do shoots (like a model) with my cousin and her best friend. Yeah, I know sounds pretty weird for a guy but it's actually helped me grow more accustomed to the camera.
I'm sorta new at using PS so if anyone has pointers, lmk. I really like music and I used to play the violin. Not that much of a gamer I guess, but I do like First person shooter games on the X-box.
Hmm...yeah I guess that's pretty much it. If you wanna know anything else, just let me know ^^  

Ringmaster of Nightmares

Greedy Friend

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 am
Ringmaster of Nightmares
Yo name's Keith and I'm a sophomore in High School with two other cousins. I live in SoCal and if you guys don't know what that is, it's short for Southern California. I enjoy doing art like drawing and I really enjoy writing short stories.
I usually don't, but I do sometimes do shoots (like a model) with my cousin and her best friend. Yeah, I know sounds pretty weird for a guy but it's actually helped me grow more accustomed to the camera.
I'm sorta new at using PS so if anyone has pointers, lmk. I really like music and I used to play the violin. Not that much of a gamer I guess, but I do like First person shooter games on the X-box.
Hmm...yeah I guess that's pretty much it. If you wanna know anything else, just let me know ^^

welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm
I'm Tarff. Didn't even know that there were any forms of magazines, literary or otherwise, on Gaia. So I'm sort of curious to see how it goes. Oh! And I was one of the head editors of my high school's literary magazine; on top of that, I formatted the comic and submitted art/written works as needed. If any help is needed and I'm on, I'll be sure to help. Also, I enjoy drawing aviart (if and when I manage to find time), which is why I was going to enter the contest. sweatdrop I think that's all there is to be said about me. Other than that, I like colour, always spell the noun version of words in their British form (not really sure why mrgreen ), and I'm kind of a busy body. Well, Hi! blaugh  

Tarff

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Tarff
I'm Tarff. Didn't even know that there were any forms of magazines, literary or otherwise, on Gaia. So I'm sort of curious to see how it goes. Oh! And I was one of the head editors of my high school's literary magazine; on top of that, I formatted the comic and submitted art/written works as needed. If any help is needed and I'm on, I'll be sure to help. Also, I enjoy drawing aviart (if and when I manage to find time), which is why I was going to enter the contest. sweatdrop I think that's all there is to be said about me. Other than that, I like colour, always spell the noun version of words in their British form (not really sure why mrgreen ), and I'm kind of a busy body. Well, Hi! blaugh

welcome Tarfi. We are actually looking for comic arists. Any help would be apreciated  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Thanks for inviting me, Music. That was sweet of you to think of me.
I am Crew of Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG) and THE Charity Guild. I also serve Gaia as a Site Moderator, as you can tell. It's lovely to meet you all!

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

cessative

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm
im bailey n i dont rly know how i got invited here but hello to everyone lol cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 am
Will you be my bestest friend?
Add me already!
Do it!

Hi guys, I'm new here! emotion_awesome Thanks for inviting me. smile
I'm a 16-year-old boy. I was born in the Bronx, grew up in NJ and currently live in the Philippines.
I joined Gaia in late 2006 but I've been inactive for the most part. xp
Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Questing~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RikkiG

Invisible Friend

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 am
hello i am QueenJazzmen feel free to call me Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy i fiddle around with art and i was invited by music. quote me for timely responses lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 am
JoyRose
User Image

Thanks for inviting me, Music. That was sweet of you to think of me.
I am Crew of Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG) and THE Charity Guild. I also serve Gaia as a Site Moderator, as you can tell. It's lovely to meet you all!

Welcome to our little guild. You're the first mod to join >w<  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:52 am
cessative
im bailey n i dont rly know how i got invited here but hello to everyone lol cool

Hello Bailey. Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 am
RikkiG
Will you be my bestest friend?
Add me already!
Do it!

Hi guys, I'm new here! emotion_awesome Thanks for inviting me. smile
I'm a 16-year-old boy. I was born in the Bronx, grew up in NJ and currently live in the Philippines.
I joined Gaia in late 2006 but I've been inactive for the most part. xp
Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Questing~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the guild  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 am
QueenJazzmen
hello i am QueenJazzmen feel free to call me Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy i fiddle around with art and i was invited by music. quote me for timely responses lol

Welcome to the guild. I hope you'll take part in our art contests. We've got one going on right now in fact  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:56 am
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen

Welcome to the guild. I hope you'll take part in our art contests. We've got one going on right now in fact

oh i will have to find it and check it out

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 am
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen

oh i will have to find it and check it out

Check the Home page of the guild. There should be a link in the most recent newsletter. If not let me know and I'll link you  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff