Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm
Shizou fell back wards on the bed pulling Izaya down with him. He chuckled and held him close kissing his forehead. "okay well if you think of something just ask"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:57 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou fell back wards on the bed pulling Izaya down with him. He chuckled and held him close kissing his forehead. "okay well if you think of something just ask"

Izaya blushed, now stumbling over his words," O-o....Okay."  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Shizou got so comfy he fell asleep. Shizou hugged him close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou got so comfy he fell asleep. Shizou hugged him close.

Izaya blushed, and curled up close to Shizuo, resting his head on the other's chest and closing his eyes. He smiled and whispered," i love you, Shizu-kun." Before falling asleep.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 pm
Shizou held Izaya closely and smiled. He hadn't spelt we in months.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou held Izaya closely and smiled. He hadn't spelt we in months.

Izaya smiled in his sleep and cuddled up closer to Shizuo.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm
Shizou started rolling around in his sleep froma bad dream. He suddenly woke up, breathing heavily. Shizou looked around and say Izaya next to him. He got out of bed and washed the sweat off his face.

( sorry for the many more typo i have the flu)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou started rolling around in his sleep froma bad dream. He suddenly woke up, breathing heavily. Shizou looked around and say Izaya next to him. He got out of bed and washed the sweat off his face.

( sorry for the many more typo i have the flu)

((it's alright.))

Izaya felt Shizuo get up. He sat up rubbing his eyes," Is everything alright, Shizu-Kun?"  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 am
"Yes I'm okay just a bad dream." Shizou walked back into the room and sat in bed,hugging Izaya before laying back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
"Yes I'm okay just a bad dream." Shizou walked back into the room and sat in bed,hugging Izaya before laying back down.

Izaya sighed happily, blushing a bit. He rested his head on Shizuo's chest, slightly flustered that they weren't doing anything, but sleeping. It's just like every night when Shizu-kun come home. Boring.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Shizou held him closely and fell back asleep. (sorry couldn't think of anything)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 am
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou held him closely and fell back asleep. (sorry couldn't think of anything)

((is okay))

Izaya smiled softly, listening to Shizuo heart beat.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm
The next morning Shizou woke up and carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Izaya up. He headed to the shower and got in. After he got out and got dressed for work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
The next morning Shizou woke up and carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Izaya up. He headed to the shower and got in. After he got out and got dressed for work.

Izaya curled up more as Shizuo warm body left the bed, leaving him a bit cold. The raven mumbbled softly in his sleep," Shizu-kun....." Completely unaware of anything but his dream.  

Uchiha_Kris

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 pm
Shizou looked over to him and smiled, before continuing to get dressed for work. He softly walked down the stairs, trying not to wake Izaya. When he reached the bottom he put his shoes on and left for work.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff