Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image
Sannin Weapons Master of Takigakure

"When and if your fathers say it is alright, I will teach you." Shoko smiles down to the young girl hugging onto her legs and peeking up at her. Shoko lets the turtle shell fall off her back when Diva goes back to her dad. She reforms the clay into simple bugs, thousands of them. While listening to everything going on she just stands there reforming clay and dropping bug after bug onto the ground and letting it scurry off and out of the house. To thus surround it and act as a pre-eminent warning system for Shoko. A little self defense is always nice, these bugs when exploding will not make too big an explosion, but their shape will actually force the explosion in a direction creating a loud sound which handily due to Shoko's sound jutsu capabilities she is able to pick up on the sound and know generally where someone is and where they may be moving.

Only a slight laugh escapes her lips before she purses them and looks Kleine in the eyes. His daughter treats him so rough, she is so cute; Kleine and Kiyoshi have provided a life for her in which she can be happy one in which she can mature and blossom naturally without regret or shame. Shoko remembers wrapping her hands to hide her mouths, she lived in not at all the same environment as this. Forced to hide her power her life was hell for living in fear of a secret is nothing less. Finishing off the rest of her clay, the last bug scurries away from the room."Kleine, thank you again for letting me stay here." Shoko knows she must speak to him directly because she really never has got the chance...there probably is a lot unsaid between Kleine and Shoko. She feels that every moment of her being here is overstepping his space: that her very presence puts a grief in him. She feels anger coming from him and knows it's well fitted and deserved."I have no idea where I am to sleep though...I assume the forge?" Shoko shrugs and makes a nonsensical face for she feels a little weird asking Kleine and not Kiyoshi where she is to be sleeping.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
Shoko seemed so sincere, didn't she? She seemed like she really . . . didn't want to destroy what he had, and . . . and she wasn't going to pose a problem to him. He could see it, with his eyes; the eyes that seemed like they could see everything, alternate places, alternate worlds. The reality was that they were worldly, and that they were shallow, but he could see "Niomi"s intentions clear as day. The intentions . . . weren't harmful. So why did he have to make it feel so hard for her to live here, with the family she wanted to be with? She didn't see him as her enemy, and yet . . . and yet . . . "Sleep anywhere you want--" Kleine stated, even though it was hard for him inside. "Especially if it's with the other children; Saemus, Yuto, Diva. You're one of them -- one of our little girls. So you should get close to them, and bond with them, 'cause that'd make them and Kiyoshi really happy." He wanted to be nice, he wanted to be helpful to others . . . and that was all he wanted. So . . . so . . . ". . . And, me. It'd make me happy too, if they are, and if you are. I know things were hard in the past, but I trust you. I see how sincere you are . . . I see that you wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone. My eyes can so easily mistake even the slightest waiver for malice . . . but at the same time, they can see good things; like what I see from you. You're a good person, so stay here. The land of Waterfall is a place for those who have no other home; we were built to take in anyone, the strange and the weak. You're neither, but I can see that you need us. So stay here, okay?" Kleine was sincere too, now, and Shahnz was happy, really happy, that Kleine could put childish emotions aside. Even if just for a thought, a second, a moment. Even if just for today. "But, hey, you got any special skills to help around the house, Shoko? Like, a back-massaging skill or feet-rubbing for when I'm feeling especially Edo-Tensei-y. We all have to pull our weight; Kleine provides the sex for the real men, while me, Hanzo and Kiyoshi hunt bears in the wild for our daily breakfast. Also, Hysteria is our decoy for when we war against other tribes. No, she doesn't decoy with her beauty, she decoys with her vampire teeth v****a, causing the tribe's scientist to awe over her and constantly repeat: "fascinating", as the rest of the warriors get ambushed and slaughtered by a rolling pin. Then, Saemus cooks our meals and sews our loincloths like a good God of the Universe, and Diva and Yuto bake our marijuana." The man valiantly stated all of this information, just for Kleine and Hanzo to give him a very weird look. "What?" Kleine wasn't sure which part set him off; that his only role was to have sex with the dominant males, or that two of the said dominant males were his fathers. Shahnz felt like he was going to be dead again sooner than he thought.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: } lol sorry for the wait my bitches, Shane's super 3 ppl 1 post confused me enough to not know what to post XD.

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi observed the several people who entered, his mind shifting to that instead of the current conversation. He watched his child run up to this new man and hug him. Kiyoshi's eyes stared at him and into him, seeing who he was. It was then he heard it was Kleine's dad, her grandfather, and his father-in-law. He was back, and Kiyoshi looked terrible from years in wild. For some reason he wanted to make a good impression on the nutjob. Kiyoshi quickly cleaned himself up as he exited the forge during the rant about ******** bears in the wild or something. "Well since Kleine is only having sex with me. I guess that makes me the only real man around here." Kiyoshi said with a smirk as he approached the group. "You must be Shahnz, I am Kiyoshi Hyuga. The man bending over your son and making him my b***h." He said with a smile as he was the dominate one in the relationship, or so he liked to believe.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
Shahnz smiled brightly to Kiyoshi, finally getting a response out of Kleine's elusive husband. "Er . . . nice introduction, son," Yes, he did call him his "son"; he might as well have already considered him as that -- as a part of his family. "But, I don't need to know Kleine's position in bed. I kinda already knew, anyway, ever since he was dating Karuda, and then when the little b*****d screwed Velox, and . . . yeah. I guess I really did have a daughter. Maybe I shoulda named him "Diva". The man laughed silently, Kleine giving him a death-glare. "You're all going to die." The man stated with a smile. Kleine may not have pitched but that didn't make him the b***h . . . right? He was the Takikage, after all; and he was the one who proposed, and practically organized everything, and kept the family together . . . Being gay was so confusing. "But . . . really. I really missed you, dad. And I missed you too, Kiyoshi -- a freaking lot. I'm so glad to have you both . . . back with me again," The man was smiling like an idiot, and Shahnz gave him a big great hug. "I missed you too. The only thing missing in the afterlife was you. Of course, I didn't want you to die or anything, but . . . uh, you get what I m-- I'll shut up now." He gave an awkward look, and Kleine laughed at him. "I see you retained your eloquence."

He was glad to be back with everyone again, and this time, maybe for an eternity. In this life, or the afterlife, Kleine would be happy now, so the stupid grudges of the past didn't seem to matter anymore. He already knew that peace was waning, fleeting, but he couldn't help but believe in it; if he believed in it, it'd feel even better in the time before its passing.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Taken back by Kleines words, Shoko can only stare wide eyed in half disbelief that she is actually hearing these words. Damn gay men for being so sincere and in tune with the emotions at hand, she half wants to latch onto him in tears for being so right yet her other half reminds her, that it would be useless emotional dribble. She wipes a tear from her cheek and smiles."Shoko can't speak she too busy crying right now, but thank you mr. Kleine, Momma hasn't been accepted in too long, and she's all too afraid to say it." Shoko just smiles and shakes her head from side to side pursing her lips together she speaks ever so softly and barely audible. "Thank you Niomi." It seems she is utterly incapable of keeping a secret, the honest and pure side which is Niomi just can't let Shoko do such things, She can't let her hold back such terrible thoughts.

"Well I can cook, clean, garden, fish, make weapons, repair weapons, help around the forge, help find weapons so Kiyoshi can stay home more with Kleine, I can watch over the kids, I can help train the kids especially since Diva and I have the same eyes and hands. I have already set up an audible defensive system, so of course I can continue to do basic security around here; I can make explosions and I have an affinity for sound, grass, earth and water...if you can think of any more of a use than that other than what I have said then ya I'de be welcome to help out anyway I can." Shoko just smiles and takes a breath as her answer was quite a mouthful.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Puppet|| Savior/Kaguya || Shirogane Clan

Out of the darkness stepped a small boy, he had been their awhile but hadn't got the courage to say anything. He slowly stepped forward as his eyes gazed around the room. Besides Diva and Kleine their were several other new people here, scary looking ones. A big person with black hair and bloodred eyes. Another was a large man who looked like Kleine but acted very different. Plus another person with eye's like Diva and tattoos and scars covered his body. Yuto stepped out of the darkness and walked over to Shoko. He felt something about her that was warm and inviting. Maybe it was the fact she had the same eyes and hands as Diva and as such was the most familiar, maybe it was because she was a woman and the natural female charm drew him in. Maybe it was she was the closest one to him. Who knows, but he walked over and held onto her leg as he looked over at the group as he hid behind Shoko.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled as he walked over and gave Kleine a kiss on the lips. "I know I am glad to be back, sorry to be gone so long." He said shortly before rolling his eyes at Shoko's comment. "My gosh you people treat my weapon habit like I am some crack addict selling my children for a blade." Seriously, as much as Kiyoshi loved his family he could not sit idly in one place. He needed to be out doing things, and having adventures. Of course they say you are suppose to give that all up when you have a family. But Kiyoshi needed that adventure, needed that break, needed that thrill. It was nothing personal, Kiyoshi just needs to be himself.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
Kleine smiled brightly, responding to the kiss by wrapping his arms around his lover. "It's okay. I love you so freaking much that the wait was worth it," And that was true. Now that he was back . . . everything felt alright. "And, well, I wouldn't go as far as saying you'd sell the children for a sword -- I know you love the little bastards -- but maybe selling one of their arms or legs for a really fine piece. Or, maybe selling your husband thinking he'd be able to get out of the mess. At that rate, I might as well just stay with my captors, at least they'd supply me with sex." Spotting Yuto hiding beside Shoko's leg, Kleine smiled and walked over to the boy. "Come on, Yuto. You don't have to be afraid of any of these people; everyone here is your family, bound to you by blood. (1) And, I know you missed daddy, so why don't you give him a hug?" With his eyes wide open, he reached a palm over to the top of the young boy's head, and lightly ruffled his hair. He knew the children may have been a bit hesitant to see Kiyoshi, since it may have seemed like he . . . abandoned them, but he came back now, so that past could be left behind.

Or maybe it couldn't. Maybe it was denial, to believe that things could change.

(1) = Hanzo is Shahnz's cousin, Hysteria is the Heiland ancestor (even though by now the blood relation would be like 0.000000000000000001%) and . . . yeah)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
He wanted to stay here longer, but the clock upon the wall bade that he leave. It was time to visit someone. Someone from the past. "Kleine." Hysteria blatantly called out to him, the boy giving off a grimace, not looking back to the woman behind him. "I know." The man looked at his family, and didn't say much. "Shoko, keep fighting the good fight and all that, make sure Kiyoshi doesn't die, and make sure he doesn't run off for fifty weeks either . . . I love you guys, and I'll see you soon." Hysteria, Kleine, Shahnz, Hanzo; all disappeared, in a moment that blackened the light. [exit]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

"Will do." Shoko still wonders why Yuto chose to take refuge near her. Perhaps being gay doesn't run in the family, laughing that notion away Shoko can't believe she is in company with such powerful ninja who act in such a humanly way. Most shinobi when gaining power and ascending to greater ranks of the village shy away from the normal human life of taking care of a family and being a normal person. So many ninja have gone insane with their lust for power, Shoko fears the same of Kiyoshi. Niomi will not speak up about this one, no she knows far better than that. Taking some time to adjust to her surroundings, Shoko makes her way to the window with the greatest view of a waterfall one could lay eyes upon. Her smile widens as the darkness lifted reveals an even more beautiful sight than she first gazed upon. A moment of peace and serenity in what was trying time. Turning around with a smile Shoko summons her wrist blade mechanism located on her outer wrist and top of hand. Summoned she then used the mechanism to transform the wrist blades into a shield, which unfolds in a circular motion much like a fan. Taking some measurements to see how far the shield goes up her arm and how much it protects she writes down her findings. "Fascinating." She mumbles to herself while drawing up a design that may work with her new measurements. This whole aging down thing kind of put a damper on Shoko's ability to create her custom weapon which was custom fitted to her old body. Changes will have to be made.

OOC: Shoko work time lalalalala

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:19 am
User ImageDiva Hyuga
Taki || Genin || Medical|| Byakugan/ Clay Manipulation || Inuzuka

"Bye daddy!"
She called, looking out at the other people in the room, and smiled. She had noticed that her completely unsociable brother had come up from his crypt known as his "Room".

This, to the little girl was not acceptable. She loved her brother like she did her entire family, extended or not...but his calm, quite nature just did not suit her to her liking.
"Yuto!" She called stubbornly, eyebrows shaping into a V, scowl forming.
Walking over to him, she grasped onto his arm and got close to his face, so the two where now behind Shoko.
"What are you doing over here? Daddy and guests are here...well..they where. You should have introduced yourself.."
Sighing dramatically, she stomped her little foot and within seconds, her face brightened up.
"Did you see what daddy gave me Yuto?? Is he not the cutest puppy ever? She asked, tugging the crap out of his sleeve as the puppy came up and sniffed Yuto, looking up at him for attention.
"His name is Newt. I find it fitting..dont you?" She asked again, out of anyone..her fathers, grandparents, any of her family..her brother was different. The love she shared for him was more then her other family..yes..she loved everyone, but Yuto was her brother. Through and through, they shared more of a bond.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

bb3000ae

<--Yuto-->  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 am
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Puppet|| Savior/Kaguya || Shirogane Clan

Yuto gasped as he was jumped by his sister, her questions coming a mile a minute. He mumbled trying to answer one question before she came to another. "Why Newt?" Yuto finally got to answer as he stared down at the small puppy.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

The Female Shinobi

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

She sighed, and scowled at her brother once more...but before she began to speak..she walked over to Shoko Turtle-san and lifted her little arms up, signaling that she wanted to be picked up.
If she didint catch on, then she would just climb up her like she did her father..pulling, kicking, twisting body parts that should never have to move in such a way.
As she held her arms up and out, she began to speak to her brother.
"Because it fits, and its cute...duh." she said while rolling her eyes, sighing like her brother asked the dumbest question of all time.

Me:

But I am so much more."

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm
Eris5
書子 森っ有無
Shoko Moriiumu

User Image

Lifting Diva up and holding her tightly in her arms Shoko smiles. Seems a better way to let the girl on you then to let her climb you like Mt. Shoko.
"So Diva, you think we should take Newt for a walk soon?" Shoko places Diva on her back so her legs are supported on her shoulders and each one of Diva's legs is on a different side of Shoko's neck. Thus Shoko can hold onto Diva securely and Diva could have the highest spot. Letting her work be, Shoko walks with Diva on shoulders to the kitchen and prepares a simple enough sandwhich for both Yuto and Diva. If any other kids show up or decide to show their faces then Shoko will have more work to do probably, but for now she focuses on what she knows. What she knows is that she has a young girl supported by her shoulders who needs to have a little fun. Shoko runs about the house quickly and sometimes using her ninja techniques to run upon the walls: this would all equate to one helluva roller coaster ride for young Diva. Once Shoko is done with the quick run about the house to thus help Diva, Newt and hopefully Yuto have some fun she stops in the kitchen and allows Diva to grab her sandwich finally.

OOC: Ugh i suck at rp'ing

Eris5

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm
User ImageDiva Hyuga

Crying in glee like a child should, Diva let her arms go shooting up in the air.
Squeling, and making all kinds of other sounds, it's a shame Yuto could not enjoy the same as she.
As they where doing this, she looked over at Newt, and realized that he was pacing around in a circle, her mind going back to what Shoko had just mentioned.
"Yes! Lets take Newt out!"
She shouted, pointing out the door. "Go Shoko-Turtleslow-san!" cried the exuberant girl.
"Newt! Lets go!" she cried as well, the dog snapped to attention and followed the two shinobi's outside.

Me: Haha your not bad at all!!

But I am so much more."

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out