Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, I'm so scared," sarcastically said Ellery, rolling his eyes before looking back and noticing his son coming towards them.
Daniel whispered quietly to Aysun, keeping a smile on his face. "Distract my mother while I drag Julian away. I'll come back to rescue you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Before Aysun could protest, Daniel was already off. She looked at the scolding adult nervously and, after taking a heavy breath, ran over to him. "Umm, Mr. Daniel's Mom, what do I do if I can't remember my Uncle Leon's number?" she asked while tugging at his jacket.
Meanwhile, Julian was fuming in his spot from the heavy sarcasm thrown at him. No wonder Daniel was such a jerk! And what was that stupid girl doing, anyway? Tattling more on him?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Ellery blinked as he felt his jacket tugged. Turning, his scolding frown turned quickly back into a soft smile as he crouched down. "Well, you can go ask one of the teachers to help you if you need to talk to him. What's wrong? Do you miss him?" he asked.

"You know, you're kinda ugly when you pinch your face up like that." Daniel appeared out of nowhere beside Julian, grabbing his arm. "But if you want to be ugly and crying because my mom tells your mom who spanks you, hurry up and come this way."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun nodded. "I forgot to bring one of my toys." She looked up at Ellery suddenly. "Do you have any toys I can play with? Uncle Nikki told me he and Uncle Leon have toys, too."

When his arm was grabbed, Julian turned to glower at Daniel. "Well your mom's a tattle tell!" he growled. Nevertheless he followed him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Growing incredibly pale at the mention of toys that his uncle had, Ellery nervously laughed and pulled his phone out. "H-hey, why don't we call your uncle and ask him to bring you your toys?" he suggested, standing upright.

"And you gotta stop making him angry," sighed Daniel before stopping somewhere behind the jungle gym. "Stay here, i gotta go rescue Aysun. Stay outta trouble!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"But I... I forgot his number." sniffled Aysun, her eyes getting big with sadness and tears.

Before Julian could gripe more about Daniel's mom, the kid ran off! Julian blinked and looked around until he found Daniel running to that stupid girl. His expression darkened. Who was that girl, anyway? And why was Daniel all over her, huh? She looked like a stupid crybaby.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 am

Ellery began to panic as the little girl began to cry, looking around for someone, anyone, to help him, when Daniel finally showed up. He took Aysun's hand, tugging a little. "It's okay, Mama. I'll take care of Aysun and help her stop crying!" He pointed over to where Julian was. "Come on!"
The man was left standing speechless. What had just happened?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah

As soon as Daniel came back Aysun was no longer crying. She smiled at her new friend and followed him when he took her hand.
Even Julian felt speechless. Why were they holding hands?! Now Daniel had gross cooties! And what was that tattle tell smiling so stupidly about? He didn't like this at all.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Upon returning to Julian, Daniel let go of Aysun's hand and pointed excitedly over to the monkey bars and the slide. "Hey come on, let's go play before we have to go inside and go to class. I'll race you over!" He laughed as he started running.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun smiled excitedly and was about to run to the slide when a hand on her arm stopped her. She turned around to see the boy Daniel called Julian giving her a mean look.
"Who are you?" he demanded, keeping his grip on her.
"M-My name's Aysun." she murmured.
"Pfft. That's a weird name." Julian snorted and roughly let go of her. "They should call you tattle tell instead." he sneered.
Aysun whimpered, "I-I didn't tattle! D-Daniel told me to-"
"You're tattling right now!" Julian pointed out. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just stay away from me, Tattle Tell." he grunted while hurrying off to meet Daniel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Daniel reached the monkey bars, then looked back to the two. He narrowed his eyes, then pursed his lips. "Aysun! Come on!" he called as Julian approached him. He was certain that his bratty friend had said something.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun looked at Daniel. He was her first friend and was really nice to her, but Julian was scary mean. Even now the brunette was staring daggers at her. She looked around, tempted to leave, but was too afraid of running into more bullies, so she went in the direction of her only friend. "I... I've never climbed on the monkey bars before." she said while eyeing the high bars warily, unsure if she could even reach them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:52 pm

"That's okay, I won't let you fall," he said, moving over to the ladder. "Here. You climb up, and I'll hold your legs as you go across so you won't fall. Trust me, I have to help Juli all the time." He flexed comically. "And I'm super strong too!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian rolled his eyes and glared away when Aysun giggled at Daniel's arm. They played like that for the rest of recess, with her and Daniel having fun and Julian glaring at them both. They even had fun during class with their energetic teacher playing songs and educational games with them. All of Aysun's fears of being bullied vanished during the day. Even her worry about Julian diminished as she realized Daniel would protect her.

Finally, the end of the day came, and the three found themselves waiting for their guardians to pick them up. "I bet they'll be really late again." Julian grumbled as he glared at the road that had several cars filled with parents.
"Your parents are late when picking you up?" Aysun asked.
"They're not my parents." snapped Julian before resuming his angry stare at the entrance from his seat on the front steps. "They want to be, but I hate them."
Aysun blinked, surprised by such open hostility. "What happened to your parents?"
"They abandoned me." Julian grunted. "They didn't like me and threw me away. I don't care. I would've hated them, too." He looked at her. "Your uncle's taking care of you, right? I bet your parents abandoned you too."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff