Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm
"What's that loud buzz-" Before Alena could finish her question, Dojime yelled and dropped them 20 feet causing her to give out a scream and create a whirlwind underneath the rock to keep them from crashing to the ground. Once that was over with, she reached out with the air to see what was going on. "Okay, that CAN'T be a giant paper plane, right?!" she asked. She was kneeling down now, not exactly trusting the bug will stay at its distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm
Vivi
Burn demons and do it quickly? That was actually kinda funny. She giggled and then stopped. Demons could be a serious business and most serious businesses do not involve giggling.
"We can always do that," Vivi said. "How's this? I make it look like there's millions of us and you attack?" She pushed her way through some large bushes, some nettle branches swinging behind her. The air was getting stickier; they were getting closer to the lake.

Avery
"My god," Avery whispered to himself. These things were...massive. Way too big for normal wasps. "Alena,they're wasps. Huge ones. Perhaps you should knock them out of the air?"
He looked up at the demons. They were too high to reach with his foil, that was for sure. And he wasn't sure they spoke English. Maybe they did, but would they have resistance to his voice?
"Slam yourselves against a cliff!" Two of the smaller ones actually obeyed, the rest only got angrier. Five zipped down to him, stingers pointed towards him. He was pretty sure that that would hurt more than your average wasp bite. He thrust his sword into one of them, its guts sticking to it as he pulled it out. Gross.  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 pm
Dojime flew the rock away from the hive. As they flew backwards he fired good portion of the rock at the small group flying towards them in a scatter of earth spikes. Those that didn't get hit flew back to the hive. "I'm taking us down," he said as the rock descended into the trees.

Once they were on the ground a safe distance away he turned to the two of them. "Now... we talk tactics," he said looking at Alena first. "We're going to have to get inside that cave. Since I can't see them unless they're actually on the ground I'm going to need you to be our eyes. Blast anything away that gets to close." He looked at Avery. "I'm assuming you were why those two flew into the cliff. Keep doing that on any of them that you can see. Have them sting their friends if you can. Can you use your powers if you can't see them?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm
Alena sent air blades at a few of them, cutting them in half. It was hard trying to see and attack at the same time but she managed.
"Sure thing! It may get a little windy at times though," she smiled in excitement, "This is gonna be a lot of fun!" She jumped up and spun around, giggling. She felt so exhilarated.  

Sielent

madametrixie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 am
Avery
"As long as they can hear me," Avery answered. He didn't mention the fact that they didn't always listen. Now that he knew better, more of them would.
Alena was...giggling. They were about to fight gigantic wasps with equally gigantic stingers and the girl was giggling. Women. He'd never undertsand them. Though most women he knew would be more likely to swoon then giggle, this was still weird. neither of them was a normal reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 am
Bathsheba considered the idea, almost immediately siding with it. It was much more well thought out and tactical compared to her's. She didn't hate her own plan, but she didn't exactly admire it either. Fights were serious business, so they needed serious planning. Vivi just had the better more thought out and serious idea.

"Sounds good." She nodded. "Let's go wit--" She stopped, her nose curling with disgust as it was assaulted with a terrible, watery, fish stench. "I don't suppose that smell means we're getting close." She groaned, pinching her nose and reluctantly continuing on.

"Something the matter?" Clayton tilted his head as confusion grew in his head. Adrian was taking a strange tone for something that should have been simple. Clayton didn't think he was being over confident. Yes, his abilities were the worst for fighting something, but he could turn it around too. Tap in the mind of their opponent and see moves coming before they could. Self reassurance though couldn't shake the odd feeling he got from Adrian however.

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm
"Oh, don't worry." Adrian told Clayton as they ventured through the forest without any problems.
"I doubt finding the problem we're here to fix will rear its ugly head VERY soon." he told them as the sound of something heavy could be heard moving nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm
"Good," Dojime said to Avery as the earth Elemental turned to approach the cave. He smiled at Alena for a moment. "I'm glad your spirits are high but do be careful... and no matter what happens do NOT get stung. You will die faster then I can fly us back to the school."

They were at least a hundred yards from the cave. Trees and think forest shrubs blocked their path as they moved. "Watch it, some of these are thorny," he said to Alena. "Just try to follow my path..." As they got closer the cave seemed pretty quiet considering how upset they seemed just a few minutes ago.

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm
Alena nodded, "O-okay." She calmed down some though she was still really excited. She couldn't help it. The most she ever used her power for was chopping vegetables in the kitchen. She concentrated on the path Dojime's feet were taking, careful not to get thorns stuck in her. "It's really quiet..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:33 pm
Dojime nodded. "They're waiting for us," he whispered back as the cave entrance came into view. Dojime crouched behind some bushes, and watched the two drones that were posted outside. "Dire Wasps, they work more like a pack of wolves. Very aggressive, very protective of they're nest. Usually there's about... thirty or fifty of them to a nest usually," he explained.

He shook the earth under the two drones and the both started to moving around, looking for the source of the tremors that seemed to come from nowhere. "Only I'm pretty sure wolves are smarter then they are." He glanced back at the two of them. "Lets get going," he said standing up. As he moved earth spikes impaled both drones. The dying snarls of the drones captured the attention of at least twelve more from inside the nest. Dojime ran straight towards them, firing more earth spikes and swinging his weapon as he charged in.

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm
Alena followed after Dojime then jumped ahead of him. The air elementalist sent a blast of air into the cave. "Wow! There's so many!" she exclaimed as she sent air blades into 3 of the demons who were trying to attack. "Dojime, how far can you send the earth spikes? Do you think you can do it along the walls and ceiling of the cave?" She sporadically sent blasts of air into the cave as she talked. She would send an air blade whenever one came to close or would dodge Dojime's spikes. "Many are not expecting us and are lying against the walls."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 pm
"Yup! I can feel them too," he replied as he brought the large morning start over his head. He took in a deep breath, and with a loud shout sent it slamming into the earth beneath his feet, which cracked and quaked in response. A split second later spikes jutted out of the walls of the cave, then quickly retracted. "That should take care of at least half of them. Come on. We can't leave this nest until we kill all the larva inside," he said as he started to make his way into the darkness. "Stick close..."

((sure has been quiet lately...))  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Alena kept sending air waves into the cave. "The survivors are inspecting what happened... It seems like they're going to come this way in a little bit." Alena was trying to give the group a heads up so they're not caught off guard.

((Really quiet...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Vivi
Vivi continued walking. "Oh," she breathed, disgust filling her mind. "That is nasty." She considered masking the smell and then decided not to. It would only alert the fishy-demons.
"Yes, we're close all right. Really close." The lake's surface was covered in algae. It was still, silent. Almost peaceful, yet still disgusting. Then, a giant fish broke the surface. It's head rose above the filthy water, and it froze. It bared long, sharp teeth and jumped out of the lake, sprouting crab legs as it rapidly advanced towards the girls. A few seconds later, ten more of the things joined it.
Vivi created a huge, hulking warrior wielding an impressive looking sword. Impressive, but ultimately, only an illusion. While the demons were distracted by it, she impaled one with a short dagger. Then, she ran for cover while ten more of her ran in all different directions. A few Bathshebas joined them as Vivi watched the real Bathsheba.

Avery
Avery entered the cave, not liking the fact that he couldn't see very well. But those larva, they needed to go. He had seen the big wasps and didn't want these littluns to grow up anytime soon. He thrust his foil into three of them and then realized that this wasn't the place for form or poise. Slashing and stabbing would be more appropriate. One swing sliced twenty down their middles.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:57 pm
((Sorry. I try to wait for Trixie, and I got a bit occupied with company this weekend.))

"Wonderful." Bathsheba grunted after Vivi confirmed the suspicion. A knot twisted in her stomach, but she did her best to repress the feeling and the nervousness it brought. She had to be brave now. Bathsheba came to this school for a reason, and it would probably not help her survive it looking like a coward in front of an upper class men.

She stared with curiosity as the fish creature rose from the water. The idea of the creature being the very thing she and Vivi were sent to kill never crossed her mind. At least, not until it decided to share it's teeth and friends with the girls.
"Jesus Christ!" Bathsheba cried, stumbling back as the creatures advanced forward. Then a warrior appeared from thin air, catching her attention. "Who the Hell is he?" She asked, noticing Vivi run off. Several times...

"He's not real, is he?"

"Somehow I am finding it hard to believe you." Clayton answered skeptically as the heavy footsteps could be heard, feeding Clayton's doubt.

"Let me guess," he stopped as he began looking around for the source of the thunderous noises. "That's your local giant coming for a tea visit?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff