Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Jon smirked as he walked up and headlocks sigma. Spirit looked around smirking. Enzer was twitching to get in there and disapline her brother.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Omega chuckled softly as he watched the fight wanting to join in too. No way would he fight Enzer though since he was still getting over the shock from what had happened to her three days ago.

Sigma smirked as he struggled with the headlock before throwing himself back to smack Jon onto the ground beneath his body. "Really? How many of these do you think my twin put me in?" He grinned.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Sigmaflamewave
[
"Bad move." enzer said as the wind started to circle him making a twister.spirit charges in and kicks sigma and realised he hit water and bith stopped seeing they were soaked. "the hell?" Enzer looked at Omega with a begging look. the only ones that would defeat him is her and him. "Shall we show them how its done?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Sigma grinned as he looked at Spirit. "What? Oh did I fail to mention that my element is water for the most part?" He asked before a strike came at Spirit's back, the Sigma that he had hit exploding like a water balloon.

Omega looked at Enzer and sighed lightly as he saw the look she gave him. He knew full well that he wasn't able to resist that look of hers and eventually submitted. "Fine, fine.." He sighed having only wanted to watch.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Spirit charged at sigma then stops when a lighting bolt was inches from them. Spirit snorted hearing the giggles of Enzer."" Aw did i do that?" Enzer asked in her giggle fit. Then she saw the earth moving then saw she was in a cage of vines. Spirit snorted turning to the fight. Jon smirked and playfully bodyslamed omega and wrestled him like the old days.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Omega grinned as he thrashed about wildly. He knew that he was a better wrestler. Even part of his mind urged for him to burst into flames, he resisted the idea and began trying to slam Jon off of him. "You got caught in vines?" Omega asked Enzer as he chuckled lightly.

Sigma grinned as he took advantage of Spirit's distraction and lunged at him, aiming a punch to his gut to knock him down. "One thing my grandma always told me- 'Never take yer eyes off yer opponent'." He grinned wide.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Spirit and jon wrestled the alpha twins for what felt like an hour till they gave in "Uncle!" jon said as he whimpered to his sister to cut the roses. sigma neighing his surrender and sighed. "I apologize, I never thought i would meet a strong opponent ." enzer gets free and sighs. then her and her brother froze in fear and looked at the sea in disbelief. "the ice queen lives?! they both said at the same time.. a light blue ship approached and snow surrounded them.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Omega and Sigma grinned as they high fived each other before nodding. "It's alright. You were pretty tough yourself." Sigma said to Spirit while Omega bowed to Jon. The two then looked out to the sea and shivered slightly as they saw the ship. "Ice huh? Well if they plan on fightin', then I'll just have to show 'em how hot a fire can get." Omega said with a slight smirk.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Jon grabbed the boys and hid the boys in a tree as Enzer did her magic dance and they sang. The collie replied by freezing the rain and the water and making a stage and they skated on it.. they were making a circle as they chanted and skated.
"they can try to make us write a thousand lies. but that wont ever change the way we feel inside. they have their opinions but we just dont care. because that now what...WE WANNA HEAR!" then the ice started cracking as they sang and they raced to the beach laughing as they finished. ending with chunks of ice and giggleing girls. "Well bless my soul. Icy what are you doing here? Still stalking Sigma?" Icy shook her head no. " I bet he wouldnt remember me. Im here On personal reasons. Your father is sending a fleet." Enzer raised a brow. "How many?" Icy smirked "Four Battle ships and one command ship."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm

"WHOA! Hey there Icy baby. Why would you not think I'd remember a cutie like you?" Sigma asked jumping down from the tree. "And why'd you guys stuff us in a tree?" He asked sighing as Omega jumped down.

"Hey Icy. It's been a while." Omega said smiling to her before the news hit him. "Looks like he's either determined or desperate. But we can take him. I won't let him get Enzer. I know what he'll do if he does. I still owe him a beat down for what he already did to her.." He said with a growl as his fists burst into flames.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm

"i reccomend a all out strike" Icy said as she playfully pushed the love sick husky. Enzer shook her head no "Father would expect this. I have a better idea. We do Operation 13.." Icy looked up. "You mean that 13?" Enzer nodded. "Now Omega and sigma Get your family in the meeting room. And Sigma stop drooling!" icy walked up and smiled at Sigma "Aw calm down Enzer i think it makes him."Icy closed his mouth gently. "Cute." Then walks with Enzer to the Manor followed by Icys Female only crew of 53.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Sigma grinned as he wagged his tail. "That girl is just so hot! I don't care if her element's ice, that she could freeze me in an instant...one day, I'm gonna make her mine." Sigma said with a grin before he and Omega took off for the house to get their family. "Any idea what your wife's got planned?"

"No idea. I sometimes never know what she's got planned." Omega replied as they ran home in their wolf forms. "But it's gonna be awesome!" He laughed.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 pm

In the war room everyone was talming and enzer was getting annoyed that nobody was paying attention. she snarled and barked a angry howl making a few whimpers from her brothers crew. she sighed and looked at everyone. "Alright people. What your gonna learn is the most extreme plan me and Icy ever did to the Navy and live to tell. Operation 13. Its simple. We meet them halfway and Me,Icy, Sigma, And omega, prepare a spell me and icy perfected. The perfect storm"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm

"Sounds like a fair plan to me. Wait...you don't need my help?" Dawn asked as she tilted her head confused. She was strong in magic as well and especially in wind magic so this came as a shock to her.

"Yeah, and my magic ain't so good love. Then again, with you, we've done some incredible things."

"Well I'm all in." Sigma said with a grin.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

"Dawn. i need you and your sisters to be the bait. If anything my fathers men loves is good looking women. And thats where Captian Trevor will strike." Icy smirked and shows the 'special outfits'. "I hope they fit."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff