Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Dreaming Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He laughed and kissed Nikolais cheek, nodding. "Alright, fine, fair deal. I'll try and get my job back from the school while I'm at it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, shouldn't be too hard, darling, the children rather liked you." Nikolai hummed before remembering something that made him frown. "Ah yes, that reminds me. My other teacher has vanished. You remember Melody, yes? She's just gone! And leaving me with all the work, too... Oh!" He suddenly perked up. "Why don't you be my new assistant, dearie? It'd be oh-so much fun~!"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"You sure it's wise to keep me in class with you?" chuckled the former teacher, fingers reaching down to stroke Nikolai's side. "It'd be hard to control myself, after all."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"It's Sex-Ed, dearie, those darling students need to see an example now and then~" Nikolai purred.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Oh, you naughty thing!" he laughed, kissing him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin gladly kissed Leon back. After some time, he pulled away and gazed adoringly into the man's violet eyes. "Shall we go home, darling?" he asked while stroking the man's cheek with the back of three of his fingers. "It's getting rather chilly. Perhaps we can cuddle near the fireplace? Maybe my bed? Mmm, yes, I like that idea~" he grinned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:14 am
Leon Court

User Image

"That sounds wonderful," he replied, sitting up and fully pulling himself out of Nikolai with a grunt. Moving to stand, Leon smirked. "Come on, let's go~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai shuddered when Leon pulled out and slowly got on his feet. He slowly got his clothes back on and tried to get on his feet, only to fall right against Leon. "Oh... I guess I really wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't walk, dearie." he said, surprised by the result himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon left his shirt unbuttoned, holding up the Sin. "Hah, and here I thought that I wasn't even close to that," he chuckled, starting towards the train. "It's good to know that I'm effective."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Wrapping his arms around Leon's neck and letting his legs swing daintily, Nikolai smirked at him. "Don't let it go to your head, darling, you only caught me by surprise." he scoffed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Just wait until next time," he said, smirking. "Let me be cocky, Nikolai. It's fun~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:14 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The forest was mysterious as ever. Despite the summer showers the trees remained little to completely barren, only tall and mysterious. A strange fog stayed as a level on the ground, and the occasional crunch of deer hooves against leaves could be hear. That along with a random bird's chirp were the only sounds that broke the otherwise silent space.
"This place is quite nostalgic, hmm?" Nikolai mused as he let a hand linger on a tree he passed. "It looks like the trees we spent... personal time nearby have grown bigger than the other ones. Now isn't that interesting~?" he cooed over his shoulder.
Aysun clung to Leon's pants as they walked through the forest. It was mysteriously creepy, in her opinion, but at the same time it was calming. She didn't feel too scared, not like if she got lost in the mall or tried the high dive at the pool. It looked like a place she could play in, but she wasn't used to it and kept staying close to her uncle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:19 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon kept a firm grip of the little girl's hand, knowing that it would take forever to find her if she got lost. "Are we almost there?" asked the man, ignoring Nikolai's observations of the location. He just wanted to get this over with. The plane left in an hour and a half. It took long enough to get there, he didn't want to keep wasting time. Leonard was waiting on standby for his call that they were on the plane, Patty was making the rooms up. He didn't want to upset them by being late.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Just about." Nikolai responded. After a few minutes of walking he stopped and looked around. Yes, this was the right place. He glanced upwards for a moment before looking back at the two. "I wanted to tell you something." he started. "A promise, really. I might just wind up talking to a brick wall, but at least there will be witnesses."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Witnesses?" he repeated, crossing his arms and looking curiously at the man. "What the hell is going on here?" Leon demanded. He didn't have the time to play around and dance with the devil. He had a plane to catch.

Awesome nerd
Are we gonna bring in the family now?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas