Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm
enzerubebii98255
She dragged both her boys by the ears. "You boys..will be learn the ways of the awokee warrior today. i made you boys spears All you gotts do is throw them at the target"Points at a dummy." And dont worry i already warned your uncle wataru so hes safe."

Daisuke and Sakura had their tea party in the music studio. He put on a piece he wrote last month that had been suited for an occasion like this. The music was light, slow, and beautiful. Sakura had woken up early to gather snacks and made the tea herself. "Here you go papa!" She had poured him a cup of tea, but there was a small problem, Pun not intended, the tea cup was her size but he smiled and drank anyways, "thank you Sakura." She giggled and sat Mr. Sparkles next to Daisuke

The boys picked up the wooden spears and threw them at the dummies, and missed, Kaze's went too far overhead while Teru's didn't make it past the halfway mark. "AW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
She dragged both her boys by the ears. "You boys..will be learn the ways of the awokee warrior today. i made you boys spears All you gotts do is throw them at the target"Points at a dummy." And dont worry i already warned your uncle wataru so hes safe."

Daisuke and Sakura had their tea party in the music studio. He put on a piece he wrote last month that had been suited for an occasion like this. The music was light, slow, and beautiful. Sakura had woken up early to gather snacks and made the tea herself. "Here you go papa!" She had poured him a cup of tea, but there was a small problem, Pun not intended, the tea cup was her size but he smiled and drank anyways, "thank you Sakura." She giggled and sat Mr. Sparkles next to Daisuke

The boys picked up the wooden spears and threw them at the dummies, and missed, Kaze's went too far overhead while Teru's didn't make it past the halfway mark. "AW!"
Try again boys. remember your middle names arent Ahote and Cheveyo for Nothin! and dont make me call your uncle. hes just 1 howl away..." she knew they never met their uncle so the thought could make them stike fear into them.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Try again boys. remember your middle names arent Ahote and Cheveyo for Nothin! and dont make me call your uncle. hes just 1 howl away..." she knew they never met their uncle so the thought could make them stike fear into them.

Teru and Kaze shivered once. They picked up their spears and tried once more, "Rah!!!" Teru threw his spear and it pierced the dummy's chest, "Yah!!!" Kaze threw his spear and it decapitated the dummy. They stared at the dummy and simultaneously yelled, "YAY!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm
Smirked seeing them improve,"Very good. now boys now fot your.."Her hears perk hearing a howl that would make blood freeze. she smirked and howled back and behind her was a 6ft brownish black fured warrior wearing bluejeans and a polo...he snorted at her and she just smiled. sakura looked outside,"Papa who that man staring at mama?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 pm
enzerubebii98255
Smirked seeing them improve,"Very good. now boys now fot your.."Her hears perk hearing a howl that would make blood freeze. she smirked and howled back and behind her was a 6ft brownish black fured warrior wearing bluejeans and a polo...he snorted at her and she just smiled. sakura looked outside,"Papa who that man staring at mama?"

Daisuke appeared outside of the den's front entrance, he stared at the Warrior who stood before him and in front of Laughing Lake, the two boys were a little afraid, but he smelled like their mother somewhat which showed that he was related to them, they eased up a little. Daisuke was on guard, he remembered what had happened last time a member of the her tribe had come to their den. "Lake, are you ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke appeared outside of the den's front entrance, he stared at the Warrior who stood before him and in front of Laughing Lake, the two boys were a little afraid, but he smelled like their mother somewhat which showed that he was related to them, they eased up a little. Daisuke was on guard, he remembered what had happened last time a member of the her tribe had come to their den. "Lake, are you ok?
"Boys,Daiskue, this is my brother. Tohopka."Tohopka just smirked and easily headlocked his sister and picked her up her just dangleing his voice deep. "Hows my baby sisters hmm? so this is what you made lake? your mni warriors need work. boys make room."Lakes eyes widen. "Bro not here...not now nononono"It was too late he tombstoned her to where a hole was in the ground. Lake growled and climbed out of the hole"TOKOPKA ARE YOU NUTS!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"Boys,Daiskue, this is my brother. Tohopka."Tohopka just smirked and easily headlocked his sister and picked her up her just dangleing his voice deep. "Hows my baby sisters hmm? so this is what you made lake? your mni warriors need work. boys make room."Lakes eyes widen. "Bro not here...not now nononono"It was too late he tombstoned her to where a hole was in the ground. Lake growled and climbed out of the hole"TOKOPKA ARE YOU NUTS!"

Daisuke roared, the pups flinched in surprise and terror and began to cry. He had grabbed Topoka by his fur and threw him across the road. Both his eyes were open with furious rage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 am
Lake got in the middle as if saying 'ill handle this' then lunged at her brother and after a few moments the bigger wold yelped when she kicked a tender area,"Sorry sissy.I wanted to impress my nephews." Stomps on his head,"By tombstoneing me?making a hole?and pissing off my husband? your sooo lucky hes holding back he would rip you to shreds!" keeps stomping on him till he yelped surrender  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:11 am
enzerubebii98255
Lake got in the middle as if saying 'ill handle this' then lunged at her brother and after a few moments the bigger wold yelped when she kicked a tender area,"Sorry sissy.I wanted to impress my nephews." Stomps on his head,"By tombstoneing me?making a hole?and pissing off my husband? your sooo lucky hes holding back he would rip you to shreds!" keeps stomping on him till he yelped surrender

Daisuke shuddered, what a wife he had, he helped the big wolf up, "I thought you meant some kind of direct harm to Lake, I didn't realize that you were her brother. I'm Daisuke," the pups around them had calmed down and were pawing at their mother. Sakura was hiding behind Daisuke's leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:30 am
"im tohopka. meaning wild beast." lake giggles,"Wild beast? more like SHOEMOWETOCHAWCAWEWAHCATOWE" Tohapka snarled at his sister,"Temper temper big brother not our faults papa allied with the black wolves and betrayed the bears and the pack. He snorted,lake was right and then smiled at his nephews and hugged them. "Theese lil boys will be warriors someday. I see you already taught them how to spear a helpless dummy" Tohopka looked at the decapacated dummy,"yep and they will be learning bow training after daiskues next lesson."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm
enzerubebii98255
"im tohopka. meaning wild beast." lake giggles,"Wild beast? more like SHOEMOWETOCHAWCAWEWAHCATOWE" Tohapka snarled at his sister,"Temper temper big brother not our faults papa allied with the black wolves and betrayed the bears and the pack. He snorted,lake was right and then smiled at his nephews and hugged them. "Theese lil boys will be warriors someday. I see you already taught them how to spear a helpless dummy" Tohopka looked at the decapacated dummy,"yep and they will be learning bow training after daiskues next lesson."

Daisuke was curious. He wondered what had happened in the tribe, there apparently by what his mate had said, there were some complications, "Well, as long as you do not harm my family, brother in law. I am Daisuke." The boys were now busy sparring with their wooden swords and Sakura was staring at the big wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke was curious. He wondered what had happened in the tribe, there apparently by what his mate had said, there were some complications, "Well, as long as you do not harm my family, brother in law. I am Daisuke." The boys were now busy sparring with their wooden swords and Sakura was staring at the big wolf.
"Nice to meet you Daiskue and since you are family you can also keep my secret."He looked at laughing lake and nodded she walked over and whispered in daiskues ea" Tohopka left not only because of me and my sister, because he was too embarred to tell our father...hes gay."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"Nice to meet you Daiskue and since you are family you can also keep my secret."He looked at laughing lake and nodded she walked over and whispered in daiskues ea" Tohopka left not only because of me and my sister, because he was too embarred to tell our father...hes gay."

Daisuke gave a silent oh. "W-well, I didn't expect that, but I see why he wouldn't be able to tell, in my culture if you were gay, well, things would be horrible for you and even your whole family. They believed it was unholy." the wolf sat down on the grassy ground and laid down, his daughter climbed on top of him and he laughed, "Lake, let's take a break."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 am
the next morning...it wasent even dawn yet and lake smelt something wrong. she went over to check on the pups and her eyes went in fear. theiir beds were empty. she went into a frantic panic for 20 minutes then saw a note.
you were nimble yes
you werent quick no
for now i have friend who berings candles for my candlestick
lake starting shaking in not only anger but fear,"DAISKUEEEE COME IN HEREEE!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:24 am
enzerubebii98255
the next morning...it wasent even dawn yet and lake smelt something wrong. she went over to check on the pups and her eyes went in fear. theiir beds were empty. she went into a frantic panic for 20 minutes then saw a note.
you were nimble yes
you werent quick no
for now i have friend who berings candles for my candlestick
lake starting shaking in not only anger but fear,"DAISKUEEEE COME IN HEREEE!"

Daisuke had not heard anything the night before, he had not felt anything but when he heard the panic cries of his mate he sprung out of bed faster than anything and rushed to the Pup's rooms. He stared at the empty beds and to Laughing Lake, she was on the verge of tears and was shaking, fear and anger had taken an aura around her. Slowly he looked at the note that was stuck to the wall with a small black knife, his paws shook as he read this, he closed his eye and when he opened them, the fury from them radiated throughout the den.

Others nearby would feel their hair rise, "Bengosha . . . The Cunning Blue Fox." Daisuke turned from the room and entered their room again, he put on his pants, his headband, and his silver rimmed glasses. The katana he had used for many many years rested in a stand in the corner of their room by their bed. He grabbed it, strapped it across his back and turned to Laughing Lake who had followed him, "Come with me, I will need your tracking skills, time is of essence, we must find this devil, before . . . before. . ." Daisuke shuddered. The gruesome tales of this mad fox were to terrible to share. What he did with living prisoners, how he would desecrate their bodies after their deaths, what he did to children.

Daisuke waited outside for Laughing Lake to grab what she needed. The furious red glare of Daisuke's magicked eye stared out, he could see the path they took to escape, they would not be able to escape this easily.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff