Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 am
I tried not to blush.. "H-H-Hey.. A-Akito.. S-Stop it..." And I tried very hard not to moan...
"What? Is this turning you on? I guess Yuki isn't enough for you," Akito said as he continued to rub you harder. "Has Yuki touched you like this?" He asked, and he was going to get an answer one way or another.
I let out a gasp then a tiney moan came out of my lip's.. "S-S-Stop it.." S-Shut up..." I said as I grip the tree... And blushing as I looked away closing my eye's a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am
HichiIchi

I let out a gasp then a tiney moan came out of my lip's.. "S-S-Stop it.." S-Shut up..." I said as I grip the tree... And blushing as I looked away closing my eye's a little.

Akito slide his hand in your pants, roughly rubbing you. "Well are my hands as skillfull as Yuki's? He did touch you like this, right?" He really wanted that answer.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito slide his hand in your pants, roughly rubbing you. "Well are my hands as skillfull as Yuki's? He did touch you like this, right?" He really wanted that answer.

I let out a slight moan as I grip on the tree more.. "A-Akito...." I maoned out...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I let out a slight moan as I grip on the tree more.. "A-Akito...." I maoned out...

"Yes?" He asked in a sick tone, "I'll let go when you answer me. Did Yuki touch you like this?" He roughly pinched your tip, before he continued to roughly play with you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Yes?" He asked in a sick tone, "I'll let go when you answer me. Did Yuki touch you like this?" He roughly pinched your tip, before he continued to roughly play with you.

"A-Ahh.. Y-Yes.. H-H-He did..." I moaned again and blushed...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito's evil grin reapeared, as he released you. He looked at you with his dark eye's and said, "Thank you Kyo, thats all I needed to know."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito's evil grin reapeared, as he released you. He looked at you with his dark eye's and said, "Thank you Kyo, thats all I needed to know."

I sild down on the tree and blushed.. I looked at him as he grabed my chin... I golped..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sild down on the tree and blushed.. I looked at him as he grabed my chin... I golped..

Akito roughly kissed you, placing his hand back in your pants. He started to rub you roughly again.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito roughly kissed you, placing his hand back in your pants. He started to rub you roughly again.

My eye's widen as I felt his lips pressing hard on mine.. "S-S-Stop.. A-Akito..." I moaned out again... I-I hope that Y-Yuki is still asleep... I thought..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

My eye's widen as I felt his lips pressing hard on mine.. "S-S-Stop.. A-Akito..." I moaned out again... I-I hope that Y-Yuki is still asleep... I thought..

Akito forced him tongue into your mouth, as he deepened the kiss. He very roughly started to help you jerk off, as he whispered, "I can make you feel better than Yuki did."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito forced him tongue into your mouth, as he deepened the kiss. He very roughly started to help you jerk off, as he whispered, "I can make you feel better than Yuki did."

My eye's widen again as I tried to push him off.. "N-No.. I-I don't want that.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

My eye's widen again as I tried to push him off.. "N-No.. I-I don't want that.."

"And why aren't I good enough for?" Akito's eye's were full of evil now. He didn't stop the action with his hand, he speed up the pace.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:32 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"And why aren't I good enough for?" Akito's eye's were full of evil now. He didn't stop the action with his hand, he speed up the pace.

I blushed nonstop and moaned also.. "T-That's not what I meant... J-Just please s-stop.." I said as I tried to get away.. But couldent beacuse the pleaser was just to much...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed nonstop and moaned also.. "T-That's not what I meant... J-Just please s-stop.." I said as I tried to get away.. But couldent beacuse the pleaser was just to much...

Akito laughed, "Then what did you mean?" He used his free hand to crawl up your shirt and play with your nipples.
-in Kyou's room-
I openned my eye's when the sunlight hit them. I sat up in you bed and stretched.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am
Akito laughed, "Then what did you mean?" He used his free hand to crawl up your shirt and play with your nipples.
-in Kyou's room-
I openned my eye's when the sunlight hit them. I sat up in you bed and stretched.
I grew pissed.. "S-Stop it now.." I hissed at him.. Trieing my best to get away from his grip...
(Hey Im gana go to bed.. May we contuie this tomarow...?)  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff