Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxHahaha! It's always fun shouting random things at strangers just to see their expression. But bugs in the hair? That's a kindergarten level prank. You gotta dig deeper and put the fear of god in other people. It isn't such a great idea to pull stunts like the lasers in the first Resident Evil movie though... I mean, it made me chuckle for a second, but killing someone or dismembering them can get you in some serious trouble. I got sent to a special lil' place for that on a few occasions although I don't recall most of those. I tend to go into blind rages if I get ticked off enough which is why I'm constantly venting and usually seem unfriendly. Seeing cheerful people when I'm irritated just leads to me flipping said people the bird and usually ends in a fight, not a discussion about my feelings getting hurt,” Wennin chuckled as he picked up his gun again and started taking up aim. Once he had his first target set up, he fired only to move on to the next target without hesitation.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Not wanting to be shown up, Adrian leveled his gun and aimed, smirking. "In my defense, I was 2," he said before shooting a round. After basically destroying a target, he set the rifle on his shoulder and turned his gaze to Wennin. "My sister died before I could actually get into kindergarten and learn new tricks. After that, I was too focused on my studies to do anything fun."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena, on the other hand, only succeeded in chipping off the edges of her targets, though she didn't seem too concerned over it. She knew she sucked at this, it was like people and bowling, you love it but you're awful at it.
"Yeah, we know all about that." she said with a light roll of her eyes when Wennin mentioned flipping the bird to people. Her gaze drifted over to Adrian sympathetically when he talked about his sister. She didn't even know he had one, and it looks like she'd never meet her.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:25 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sighed, shooting down another target. Feeling Lena's eyes on him, he smiled and looked over at her, setting his gun on a chair. "Don't give me that look. Renee died a long time ago, and I've moved on from it. You, however, have just barely lost your brother. I don't think you've really dealt with it, Lena."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:39 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxWennin, being the emotionally distant kind of guy when it came to death, just exhaled slowly, paused and pulled the trigger again. He remained relatively quiet up until his clip ended up empty and his target had holes where each of the major organs were, including the heart and right between the eyes. “Darcy, Lexington, Barrone, Iglesias or Kirkwall? Um... I mean by last name... Just out of curiosity, that is,” he murmured in a low tone, his smile seeming to have vanished at the topic being brought up. He wasn't going to say much about the question once answered as it was better not to and yet still appearing cheerful or pissy didn't seem correct thus the blank expression he now wore.
        xXxRaising an eyebrow just a fraction of a hair, he shifted his gaze towards Lena although his hair mostly covered his eyes from view. “A brother too?” he mumbled while switching his gun back into a simple .9mm handgun and popping a hole through Lena's target's knee. Was he supposed to feel bad for their loss of family members? He wasn't sure, but didn't attempt a sympathetic expression since it'd probably end up looking like he was some kind of mutated alien. His best choice in such a situation was to keep a blank expression; being hollow and coldhearted. He could've laughed at Adrian trying to defend his bug prank as him only being two, but he didn't feel like it was worth the effort, his hands starting to slightly shake as he began taking aim at a separate target altogether yet never really firing at it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Lena just tossed the two a small smile. "Technically my brother was already dead, he just got sent back to Heaven." she said and looked over at her targets, though her gaze wasn't on them. "It sucks, yeah, but there's a bright side." Her smile broadened. "If he were still here he'd be yelling at you two and put me under lockdown."
Lena's gaze drifted back to reality and widened when she saw one of her targets missing a leg. "Hey! That's a deduction!" she whined.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Darcy," he said simply, nodding at Wennin. Watching Lena closely, he chuckled. "You weren't aiming that low, anyway. Stop whining." Coming up behind her, he raised her arm a bit so the gun would shoot where she wanted it to. "Don't let it droop," he whispered in her ear.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxLetting a flicker of a smile pass over his face, the dark haired demon set his gun down and shuffled over to the other side of Lena. He then slightly readjusted hers and Adrian's aim towards one of the red scribbles on the target. “Darcy it was then... Miss Lena, you might wanna take the time to aim while inhaling. Patience is one of the key points to aiming. Then you exhale, hold your breath for a second and pull the trigger. A bounty hunter-slash-mercenary-slash-assassin-slash-odd jobs acquaintance of mine told me that it's how he never misses his targets even while moving,” he stated smoothly while using one foot to tap one of her feet forwards a bit. Letting out a soft sigh, he shifted how the weapon was situated in her hands after having slapped Adrian's hand off of it.
        xXxGiving her stance another once over, he nodded slightly and gave the two a thumbs up before stepping back. “I shot your target's leg off. If that were a zombie, you'd have been dead already. Just take the missing leg as if your partners in the zombie apocalypse were slowing it down before finishing with his undead pursuers off... Or just teaching you how to actually fire a gun properly so they didn't have to babysit and protect your arse all day. This is only standing position too... Would you like me to call up the master of guns, and weirdest thirteen-year-old in the world in my book, to teach you proper technique of a gun?” he muttered while flipping out something that looked like a lighter yet split itself open so there was a transparent screen like that of a touch screen cellphone showing itself relatively clearly. His thumb already tapping the transparent screen as he spoke, he briefly glanced up from the odd device as if waiting for an answer.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yes, Your Majesty." Lena sighed/chuckled until Wennin came to adjust her adjusted stance. Eh? Well look at this! Two professional shooters teaching her how to shoot for the price of one!
She yelped a little and nearly stumbled when her foot was knocked away, but the two men managed to keep her up. She glanced down and arched her eyebrows when Wennin slapped away Adrian's hand. Now that was interesting, how would the almighty Rider of War react to that?
Lena ignored her talkative thoughts and focused back on her target. Keep the gun from drooping. Check. Aim while inhaling. Check. Pause and exhale. Check. Now all she had to do was - she pulled the trigger - FIRE!!!
A bullet a little to the left of the right pec. Woot, better than her last shot!
Smiling in satisfaction, Lena straightened up and smiled at the two until Wennin offered to - did she hear right? - call a thirteen-year-old that knew about guns apparently. "Eh? Why can't you two teach me?" she frowned while her gaze went to his incredibly odd... cellphone?

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian growled as Wennin slapped his hand, trying his damnedest to control his temper. Who did this guy think he was?! Taking a deep breath, he pulled away from Lena after she fired her first shot and leaned on the table, picking up his gun and loading it slowly. Keep it together, Adrian, he told himself. You may be War, but that doesn't mean you have to attack everyone...

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:49 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
Wennin

xXxSticking his tongue out at Adrian, Wennin remained in his relatively relaxed position of leaning against the wall. “I don't have the patience to teach other people how to fire a gun properly... And my weapon of choice isn't a gun so I'm still pretty much a novice with guns. This kid lives, breathes, speaks and thinks about guns nonstop. It's why most people call him the master of guns. Your gun gets jammed and you can't fix it? Take it to Clive. Don't know how to clean your gun? Take it to Clive. His own teachers were in awe over how he never even used the scope yet always managed a bullseye. He's blind as fxck when it comes down to being up-close-and-personal though,” he responded while tapping a few more keys. Soon enough a picture of someone in a dark green cowl showed up with a serious expression, a handgun like Wennin's in his hands although it was in pieces. The dark haired male with dark purplish-red eyes shifted his hand slightly as if introducing the two yet only getting a “Correct your stance. The posture's all wrong and you're too tense. Relax a little. It's not gonna snap up and pop you between the eyes like a L. Hawk would. Wennin, why are you bugging me with this?” as a response. Unfortunately enough, it was hard to tell if the other had actually looked up from beneath his cowl let alone putting the gun back together rather quickly and efficiently.
        xXxShe needs lessons on the three basic positions of firing a gun along with simply holding a gun and you know I don't have the patience to teach people much of anything,” Wennin snickered lightly only to get an irritated sigh from the other male, his bodyframe not exactly built like a thirteen-year-old let alone the fact that his voice had a natural gruffness to it. “Twenty minutes. Quit irritating people, including me... I have a job, y'know.” After that was stated, the screen clicked off and the words "Call Lost" were set across the screen. “He must be nearby if he's saying it'll only take twenty minutes to get here. Oi, drama queen loading the gun! ... Er... Adrian, you can return to holding your girlfriend's hand. I was just correcting her stance to the best of my ability. If you're gonna hang out around here and let her shoot a gun, the least you could do is make sure she doesn't end up shooting someone's eye out,” he started in a soft murmur to himself before raising his voice for Adrian to hear him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Lena glanced at Adrian for a moment before looking back at Wennin and the other boy that was now on the weird cell phone-esque thing. She was just about to greet him when the boy when he started correcting everything about her. Like a nervous maggot in the Army being hounded by their general, she stiffened up with the faintest twitch of her eye. This was a thirteen-year-old? Pfft, he looked about Wennin's age, sounded the part, too.
Lena allowed herself a breath when he hung his phone up. "What kind of jobs are there for thirteen-year-olds?" she questioned before looking at Adrian with a teasing smile.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxLetting out a chuckle, Wennin shook his head slightly. “I told you that he's a mercenary-slash-assassin-slash-bounty hunter-slash-odd jobs kind of guy already. He taught me the basics of firing a gun and now he can teach you,” he answered casually before a loud thud was heard from where he stood. It was then followed by his laughter coming from closer to the ground and the stutter of the word glasses.
        xXxShut. Up. I'm actually fourteen now thank you very much. I've been fourteen for a week as of five minutes ago. This is such a pain... May I ask if you have you ever held a twenty-two caliber Smith and Wesson rifle before? Better question; have you ever fired a gun before?” the gruff voice from Wennin's voice sighed from behind Lena, the only difference being that it didn't seem as distant now and the figure from the screen now had his hood removed exposing his blonde hair and the glasses he was wearing. Hearing Wennin's continuous laughter, he stomped on the other's stomach so he would stop in which he did for a few minutes before starting up again. “I'm Clive. Ignore the giggling idget on the floor on most occasions. The most good he has going on is if you're in the middle of a large fight and need to clear out a large amount of people quickly.” Giving a slight wave, he flashed a brief smile before returning to his blank expression. Beneath his cowl were several guns strapped to him and yet he seemed perfectly fine carrying an arsenal, more like an armory, of guns on him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The Carrier raised an eyebrow, watching this all in complete silence. He honestly felt a little threatened by all the testosterone in the room. Hopefully, Lena could tell that he was on guard.
Adrian sighed, reaching over and moving Lena's thigh so her leg bent a bit more. "She's off-balance," he said softly, his deep voice echoing through the room.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:49 pm

"I thought you were talking about you when you said that." Lena murmured then instantly stiffened when she heard another voice behind her. She spun around and bit her lip humiliatingly when she saw the gruff.... boy. She smiled as politely as her intimidation would allow, but it slowly lowered into a frown when she saw Wennin giggling like crazy, Adrian tense and silent, and Clive with an uncomfortably large amount of guns around him.
"Ah-ha... I'm Lena." she introduced with her gaze frozen on the guns.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas