Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

"Really?" Alcott grunted. "Then I guess we'll have to do a little of that for your 21st birthday." He paused then looked at her over his shoulder. "Shouldn't you be napping?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm
"I was going to, but now we're here." On cue, the plane landed, shaking them and almost throwing Michaela off the bed.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

The young man stayed still during the turbulence, but he had a feeling he'd have to catch Michaela by the looks of it. Oh, guess not. By the time the plane steadied, Alcott walked to the door and opened it up, gesturing for Michaela to walk out first. "Ladies first." he muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm
Smiling to herself, Michaels strode out, leaving the plane as quickly as possible. She pulled out her keys, tossing them to Alcott. "You drive. You know your way around here better than I ever could." She finally stopped in front of two cars, a shiny red one and a beat up blue truck. As luck would have it, she climbed into the truck, letting the window down. "You coming or what?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Alcott's eyebrows arched when he saw her climb into the blue truck. Wow, not even he wanted to get in that thing. Whatever, it reminded him of his cowboy days; and by cowboy days he meant the day he stole someone's horse and lassoed Sarah. He could still remember how hard Cole punched him...
Anyway, Alcott walked over to the car and climbed into the driver's seat, having trouble keeping the dented door closed. It made him wonder, if he were a butler, why the heck would he even give his master the option of a ride like this? Whatever. He stuck the key into the ignition and turned it. RIIIIII - PFT. Oh what? Let's try again. RIIII - PFFT. How old is this thing? RIIIIII - VROOOM! Well, third time's the charm.
Alcott sighed with relief when the truck finally came back to life and drove onto the highway. He glanced at all the buildings, new and old, relishing in his memories while swerving around drivers he was too impatient to drive behind.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm
Michaela clung to the seat, the tattered seatbelt just barely keeping her in place. "Um, Alcott? I don't mean to criticize your driving, but can we SLOW DOWN!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image

"Huh?" Alcott blinked and shook his head. He glanced around at the cars that zoomed backwards. No, he was just going way fast, and that combined with his swerving made it seem like a carnival ride. "What? No way, we're making great time."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm
"Yeah, but if we die, we'll NEVER get there. DEER!" As they swerved around cars and animals, Michaela groaned softly. "This isn't safe. Thank God I lost the Ferarri keys."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

"Look, calm down, will ya?" Alcott sighed as he swerved past an eighteen wheeler and got in front of it just before a car on the passing lane could run them over. "I don't see what the big deal is." he muttered, holding the wheel with only one hand as the other rested nicely on the arm rest, oblivious to the dangers of his driving.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm
Just as they swerved again, Michaela's hand clamped onto Alcott's muscular forearm unconsciously. "WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" she screamed.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

"Calm down." Alcott rolled his eyes and took her hand off him. "We're already here." He pointed at the house to her side and unbuckled himself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am
"Oh, ok." Michaela climbed out of the car and, on shaky legs, started for the house. The second she opened the door, hôwever, she had to lean on Alcott just to keep standing. "It still smells like them," she whispered.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 am
User Image

"Yeah," Alcott murmured as he looked around the nostalgic building. "It's almost as if they've been here all along." He stayed silent for a moment before poking her head. "Hey, don't fall asleep on me." he grumbled then looked at the truck and back at her. "Where's the ashes?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 am
She pulled a simple green box from her bag, handing it to him. "Come on, the cliff's right outside," she murmured, about to starting crying at any second.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

He breathed in sharply when he saw the box. Well well, he really kept it.

". . . Little Alcott tugged at a thick green sweater he was forced to wear. How embarrassing. From living off the streets to wearing a jacket with reindeer on it. And it itches! The boy squirmed in his coat for a moment before he was told to cool it. Handing him a mug of hot chocolate was Cole, and though he didn't get a bit of this Christmas thing, it was nice being around Cole.
"Okay!" Cole smiled and clapped his hands. "Let's open some presents!"
That was the best part. There were wallets, clothes, cool technology gadgets... But most of them were for Alcott. "Don't you want anything?" Alcott asked Cole, but he shook his head. "I figure I got enough, right?" he grinned. Alcott stayed frowning.
About two days passed and Cole was sitting on the couch, reading a book, when a plain green box fell on his lap. "Wah! What is this?" he blabbed and slowly took the box, inspecting it carefully.
"You're gift." Alcott answered bluntly.
"Gift?" Cole blinked and stared at the box then sighed. "What did I say about stealing, Al?"
"I didn't steal it!" Alcott scowled and looked down, kicking some imaginary dirt into the air. "I... bought it."
"Bought it!" Cole nearly choked on air and held the box as if he held a bomb. "Wowee! I'm going to have to keep this box as a memory of the first time you bought anything!" he laughed.
. . ."

Alcott numbly stared at the box and did everything he could not to break down as he followed close behind Michaela.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff