All Boys School (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm
TheGetBackers

Kaoru nods and says,"That's a good idea Rea. Shall we go?" He smiles as he awaited for an answer from Rea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru nods and says,"That's a good idea Rea. Shall we go?" He smiles as he awaited for an answer from Rea.

"sure, lets go."
Rea looks around and decides to go straight, where he thought he saw some type of board up on the wall.
"c'mon kaoru let's go this way."
Rea grabbed kaoru's hand and pulled him along  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 am
TheGetBackers

"sure, lets go."
Rea looks around and decides to go straight, where he thought he saw some type of board up on the wall.

Kaoru chuckles and followed Rea as he dragged him along. He looked up at the board and looked at Rea,"I think we're in the same room." He looks back up at the board and looked around for a teacher. He shrugged and looked back at Rea curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

"sure, lets go."

Kaoru chuckles and followed Rea as he dragged him along. He looked up at the board and looked at Rea,"I think we're in the same room." He looks back up at the board and looked around for a teacher. He shrugged and looked back at Rea curiously.

rea sighed in relief 'thank god, im with someone who is nice.'
rea smiled at kaoru than looked at the board.
"the room number is rm258 im pretty sure we can find it by ourselves, and maybe we'll meet
someone on the way who can."

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm
TheGetBackers

"the room number is rm258 im pretty sure we can find it by ourselves, and maybe we'll meet

Kaoru nods and said,"Sure lets go! I bet we can find our way really easily." He wraps his arm around Rea's shoulder and takes them to their dorm,"If you feel awkward doing this then just tell me. We're friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:09 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru nods and said,"Sure lets go! I bet we can find our way really easily." He wraps his arm around Rea's shoulder and takes them to their dorm,"If you feel awkward doing this then just tell me. We're friends."

rea blushed a little, 'friends', his first friend since he moved here. rea smile blossomed across-ed his face. he was so happy. turning his smile to kaoru.
"it's fine, kaoru, lets find our dorm."

[[sorry for the long wait, ive been watching the Olympics]]  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 am
TheGetBackers

rea blushed a little, 'friends', his first friend since he moved here. rea smile blossomed across-ed his face. he was so happy. turning his smile to kaoru.

Kaoru chuckles and pats his head,"Okay, off we go." They walked up to their room door and opened it finding the keys on the counter.

((Don't worry about it I was busy to notice))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru chuckles and pats his head,"Okay, off we go." They walked up to their room door and opened it finding the keys on the counter.

((Don't worry about it I was busy to notice))

rea looked around the room, its was spacious, a bed by each wall, and desk in front of each bed. plush blue carpet on the ground, very western. rea like it alot, it needed some personalization but it was a good start.
"what do you think of the room kaoru?, and isnt it weird that we haven't seen any one besides jack since we got here?"  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm
TheGetBackers

rea looked around the room, its was spacious, a bed by each wall, and desk in front of each bed. plush blue carpet on the ground, very western. rea like it alot, it needed some personalization but it was a good start.
"what do you think of the room kaoru?, and isnt it weird that we haven't seen any one besides jack since we got here?"

Kaoru chuckles and said,"Yeah, it's fine. I really don't care about the room... it's just that we need to spice it up a bit. What do you think?" He thinks about it and said,"Yeah I guess... but the time will come to meet those people soon." He gave him a assuring kind smile and ruffles his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru chuckles and said,"Yeah, it's fine. I really don't care about the room... it's just that we need to spice it up a bit. What do you think?" He thinks about it and said,"Yeah I guess... but the time will come to meet those people soon." He gave him a assuring kind smile and ruffles his hair.

rea smiled, he really liked kaoru, he felt like what a brother would feel like.
being an only child,rea has always wanted an sibling and maybe he could experience it here. rea sat down on the bed to the right.
"i hope the teachers are nice." rea said absentmindedly "hey kaoru, when does school start up?"  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:57 pm
TheGetBackers

being an only child,rea has always wanted an sibling and maybe he could experience it here. rea sat down on the bed to the right.
"i hope the teachers are nice." rea said absentmindedly "hey kaoru, when does school start up?"

Kaoru chuckles and sits down on the bed on the left. He lays down and nods,"Probably, we'll just have to find out now don't we." He looks at the ceiling and guessed,"Um... in 4 more days I guess... get use to living in the dorm."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru chuckles and sits down on the bed on the left. He lays down and nods,"Probably, we'll just have to find out now don't we." He looks at the ceiling and guessed,"Um... in 4 more days I guess... get use to living in the dorm."

rea groaned a bit, he was still nervous about actually sleeping in the dorm. rea though about how such a scardy cat he was, but he couldn't help it, that was just the way he was. but he was not looking forward to the night maybe he shouldnt sleep tonight, rea knows that he gets nightmares when he is scared. "kaoru, are you use to sleeping into dorms?"  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 am
TheGetBackers

rea groaned a bit, he was still nervous about actually sleeping in the dorm. rea though about how such a scardy cat he was, but he couldn't help it, that was just the way he was. but he was not looking forward to the night maybe he shouldnt sleep tonight, rea knows that he gets nightmares when he is scared. "kaoru, are you use to sleeping into dorms?"

Kaoru heard him groan and looks over at Rea getting all nervous. He smiles and said,"Don't worry Rea. It won't be much." He thought and said,"Nope I never been in dorms before. But if you're scared you can sleep in my bed. I'm use to it since I have a younger brother."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 am
Unchained_Lullaby
TheGetBackers

Kaoru heard him groan and looks over at Rea getting all nervous. He smiles and said,"Don't worry Rea. It won't be much." He thought and said,"Nope I never been in dorms before. But if you're scared you can sleep in my bed. I'm use to it since I have a younger brother."

rea looked up at kaoru hopefully, but still nervous.
"are you sure, we only just met, you dont have to, you can just brush me off if im annoying you or anything."
rea looked down dejectedly he really hoped kaoru didnt think of him that way, he really like the blonde haired boy and he would back off if he was being a burden to him, ever.  

TheGetBackers

Dapper Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:57 am
TheGetBackers
rea looked up at kaoru hopefully, but still nervous.
"are you sure, we only just met, you dont have to, you can just brush me off if im annoying you or anything."
rea looked down dejectedly he really hoped kaoru didnt think of him that way, he really like the blonde haired boy and he would back off if he was being a burden to him, ever.

Kaoru sits on Rea's bed and pats his head,"You're not annoying Rea. You're very kind. If I thought you annoying then I would never have approached you. Think of me as an older brother. I'll protect you okay?" He smiles and ruffles up Rea's hair.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff