Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 pm
He saluted her Army style. "Recently assigned as one of the Archangel Generals in Heaven's Seventh Division. With the help of an old friend I gained my freedom back here." His hand lowered to his side. "So you and Roy are in an arranged marriage?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"mmm.... Yes we do.... But; he doesn't seem to care.... Too obsessed over these girls from his school years....." she grumbled, looking away. "crazy and inflation or something like that...." she huffed.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 pm
The archangel smiled a little at her. "Are you jealous?" he teased, although he did feel a tug at his heart for hearing that Roy - who got in the yearbook at Black Rose as Cutest Couple with Daisy and Carnation - was forced into a marriage. It made him glad he wasn't royal.
But an archangel wasn't much better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"no, i am not jealous of those two pretentious little brats!" she huffed, crossing her arms.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The teen walked out of the fog, right into the archangel. Letting out an "OOMPH", he bumped back and hit the ground, whining a bit as his hamburger fell to the dirt. "Are you freaking kidding me? God, man, didn't you see me coming?" Standing, he brushed the dirt from his but and glared at the man in front of him with the beautiful red-brown eyes he'd inherited from his mother. "What are you, blind?!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Damian gave the girl a blank stare then reached out and poked her cheek. He pulled his finger back and studied the finger imprint that faded to red. He smiled. "I think you are~" he said in a sing song tone until something bumped into him, forcing him to stumble forward a bit.
The angel instantly spun around and gazed at the item that fell onto the dirt. He gasped at the sight of the patriotic food and picked it up tenderly like a mother would an abandoned child. "What a sad day this is." he whispered lightly at the food before the boy's yelling forced him to look up. His mourning melted into an apologetic smile. "Sorry, sorry!" he said with an embarrassed rub of the back of his head. "I don't really expect many people to come to the graveyard, didn't know it'd be a great lunch place." he joked lightly as he held up the burger. Although he couldn't help but notice that the boy looked an awful lot like Myka. Hmm... Maybe he just missed her that much.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm
Awesome nerd

giving an annoyed sigh as he stumbled into her and knocked her off the tombstone she was sitting on. "ow!!!" she huffed, standing up and rubbing her backside before looking up at him, and then the kid.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He pursed his lips, glaring at the man who had hair the exact same shade as him. "It's not...I just come here to eat and talk to my father. Now it looks like I won't be able to eat." Pushing past him, he clenched his fists angrily. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent American hamburger around here?" he mumbled, stopping in front of a grave that read "DAMIAN FOSTER" in large letters. Sitting cross-legged on the dirt, he stared at the letters and sighed. "Well, aren't you a dumbass? You just had to leave us and give that idiot demon a chance to marry Mom. Gee, thanks, Pop. Makes things SO easy."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Damian blinked when the boy mentioned talking to his dad and watched him head to... his grave? Damian's eyes widened and his numb hands dropped the burger. That was Benjamin? His... His son?
The archangel felt his body tremble, although he was unable to tell what emotion it was. Was it excitement? Nerves? Fear? All he knew was that he wanted to see him, to embrace him and tell him how happy he was to see him.
But that's when Ben began talking about Myka marrying someone else.
Damian's eyes widened in betrayal. She was... She belonged to someone else? But... But he fought Heaven.... He clashed swords with Chance and Fate.... And she couldn't wait for him?
Damian felt his mouth fall, his heart shattered for perhaps the billionth time, and as it broke, something else inside him did. A light escaped Damian's eyes, the pain he now felt was something he was used to now, he noticed it by how little the pain was then it had been the last several times he gazed down from Heaven.
Damian slowly turned to Ben and offered him a smile, looking as if nothing bad had come across his face. "So, umm.... Troubles back at home?" he coughed to cover his cracking voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ben didn't even turn to look at the other man, trying to keep himself from punching his father's grave. "I guess you could say that. My mother just got forced to marry this abusive jackass that she doesn't love, my sister is too caught up in being a slut to realize what she's doing to herself, and my father is gone without a trace, and is probably up in Heaven, laughing his a** off at the stupid family he left behind." Settling for simply kicking the marble, he smirked as a bit of it chipped off, a bit of his rage settling. "And to make matters worse, I just made a deal with the devil. Yeah, I guess those count as troubles."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damian's eyes twitched in pain with each phrase he said. Myka was married again, that he was used to along with the many children she found herself 'forced' to have, but his children... Arwen... Ben...
What did you do to your lives? he thought so sadly, so heart-breakingly sadly. Was this because he left?
"Devil? What deal'd you make?" he asked curiously."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:32 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"To be older. I asked for this one, because I've developed a taste for sex, which is hard to get for an eleven year old, and two, to protect my mother from this demon, this "Armageddon", until I can get that bratty prince to divorce them so she and I can return to our lives," he said, throwing a small rock away from the grave and ripping out a weed. "My mother...she loves my father than she loves us. Our whole lives, she's done nothing but pine for him, and do whatever she could to protect us. When we moved to Paris, I thought we were finally going to be allowed to be happy. Arwen had just lost her fiancé, so she was going to go live with Aunt Lena and her husband for a while. But then, something happened. We lost Arwen to the dark side, and Prince Genius decided that the easiest way to protect my mother was to force her into marriage with the idiot. I was fine without a father. Now I have one that I don't want."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If his heart hadn't shattered, it definitely did now. In fact, Damian could feel the shattered remains shatter into dust. Myka was married to the man that killed him... Ben is addicted to sex... Lena's missing.... Arwen's evil.... His entire life was ruined.
"Well... What.... What if your dad came back?" he asked hesitantly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ben glared at the grave, his eyes filled with the upmost hatred. "I'd kill the b*****d with my bare hands. This is all his damn fault! If he'd been here, Mom would be happy, Arwen and I wouldn't be ruined. It's that angel's fault...this is all his fault." Then boy pulled the dog tags from his shirt, sighing. His mother had had those made right after Damian left, as a way to connect her husband and son. Ben may have hated his father, but he loves those tags. "Nikolai told me to try to see the good, and to protect my mother, but that's hard to do when I know he'll abuse her at every moment I can't be there. He'll beat her senseless, I just know it...and when he does...his blood will spill, just as my father's will."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

"you don't really mean that do you?" the princess snorted as she looked at the child. "if he's your father then you surely must love him some, right?" she sighed, crossing her arms as she sat lightly on Damian's grave, her purple eyes glued to the young boy.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff