Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled, and put away the purple root. "We will not need that one then, and we only need one of each of these shining ones." He said as he put the other ingredients away. Then, he walked into the kitchen, and put the shiny root and leaf into the mortar along with the red and orange root and leaf. Then, he began slowly grounding them up. "Amity... I need you to get a cup of hot water, and go stand ready beside your mother. Then, when I come over to you and put the powder into the cup, right after its stirred, I need you to cool it down to ice cold. Can you do that for me?" He asked as he continued to grind the leaves and roots into powder. He was about half way done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

After Amity out the dairy down she followed him out to the kitchen and just watched him. she was not use to people doing things for her she was always a girl how did her things her self and helped other. "ummm water?" she said going to get a kettle going. digging in the cubirts she pulled out a clay cup and put it on the table before stopping. Her vision went dark for a bit and she need to stop a breath. She had been pushing her self to far again. "my powers are sealed just like my mothers" she said with her eyes closed as she breathed to calm down, "all I can do is cool it with some ice in the cold celler."
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
Carroe quickly looked toward her. "There's no time. Just put some water in a cup, and i'll heat it, then cool it when it needs it, but you have to make sure your mother drinks half, then drink half yourself." He said as he finished up the powder. This was going to be terribly close enough. If only she knew... she would be in a hurry too, but he didn't want to have her scared or make her cry. Carroe didn't like to make people cry unless they deserved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

After Amity out the dairy down she followed him out to the "all right" amity said. Once her head was cleaner and she felt like she could move with out passing out she went and fulled the glass with the hot water. she did not know what he was going to do but she prayed to the gods that it worked. Going to the room she put the mug on the table and went to waking her mother up.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
Carroe had the powder ready, and walked quickly to the table with the mug. With one hand he poured the powder into the cup of hot water, and with the other, he placed the palm against the cup, and it cooled down to the point that water drops were slipping down the cup in a minute. Then he sat the mortar down on the table, and lifted the cup with the hand that had cooled it. "Quickly now, before the water warms back up, you and your mother most both drink half, and your family will be cured." He said before smiling warmly at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Amity looked at him and nodded before going to help her mother sit up. Astrid would close her eyes on and off but she was waking up. "Amity spoke in ice elven to her and she nodded. "Thank you: amity said to him as she took the mug and helped her mother drink. Her mother made a face back drink half before Amity went and drink the rest. She was use to odd tasting meds but this took the cake. "how long to wait?" she asked putting the mug down.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled before replying to her. "Thank you for allowing me to help. Then looked down for a second, and then back into Amity's eyes as he said, "You don't wait, you just let me activate the magical properties of the powder, and you will be cured." He put his left hand on Amity's left shoulder, and his right on Astrid's right shoulder, and spoke an incantation. "By my power as a Drow, and the right of my heratage... I hereby release you, Astrid and Amity of the Ice Elves, of the curse that befell your family, and cleanse your family of present and future of this horrid curse." When he finished, brilliant purple light radiated from his eyes, the crystal that was attached to his belt by a thread, and out of the palm of his hands, and filled the room. Then, after just moments, it was gone quicker than it came. Carroe collapsed to the floor, and lay on his back as he told them, "You are both now cured, and your family rid of the curse forever." He smiled warmly, then slowly, and with effort, pulled himself up into the chair in front of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 am
User Image

Amity felt different as she looked down at her mother and looked shocked. Astrid hair went but to a soft growing white, her eyes looked pure blue and healthy and her skin went back to having that strong ice elf glow to it. Smiling she hugged her mother before they both looked at Carroe. "Sir" they both said as he collapsed. amity got to her feet to help him and her mother slowly moved to make room on the bed. Astrid stood up on her own which she had not done in years. "I will get some tea" she said leaving the room. Amity wanted to hug her but instead cried tears of joy to see her mother up and about. "Thank you sir" Amity said helping him to rest on the bed.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled, and accepted her helping him onto the bed."It's no big deal, realy, i'm just happy I could make friends with such an amazing and mystical beuty." He said putting his right hand on her cheek. Then putting it back down beside him. "Tea does sound nice though... Do you have honey to put in it? It will help me to regain my energy if I have something to eat and drink. Thank you very much for letting me in to help you." He said with a brilliant smile afterward meant for them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Amity blushed when he touched her and when silent. He was being really friendly and she was not use to that. she opened her mother but her mother came back with rosemary tea, with honey and left over mushroom soup and corn bread. "This sound full you up and make you feel better" Astrid said putting the tray down by the bed. Seeing Amity's cheeks red she smiled and gave a little laugh before patting her Daughter on her back and sending her off her way to finish packing. "Are you going to head the the Elven realm Sir?" Astrid asked.
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image
Carroe moved into a sitting position when Astrid brought out food for him. He smiled graciously and thanked her, then his eyes got huge when she asked if he was going to the elf realm. "Well... I wasn't planning on it, but I have always wanted to go there someday. Why do you ask? Oh, and please, call me Carroe, we are friends here." He finished with a warm smile, then started eating the soup she brought him. "This is good, you are a good cook." He said, then continued eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

"Because there has been a new king of the realm picked and there has been a call for all the elven blood to go and see him" Astrid said going to take a sit, "I am sure you felt the call. Amity was going to go with out me but now we can go together and she can leave her dream that she had as a child." Amity wanted to be a priestess growing up but that dream was cut short. But now with the cruse gone she could go to the temple and learn. "O I did not make it" she said smiling, "I made the tea but Amity made the soup by hand."
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Carroe took a drink of the tea, let out a sigh, smiled, and then looked at them both and said, "Well you both did a great job." Then he though about it for a moment, and remembered. His eyes shined a bit brighter, then he answered her question about the call. "Actually, I do remember hearing and feeling the call. I was still on the ship that brought me here when I felt it. I had been half asleep, and didn't notice what it was. Thank you for bringing it up though, and yes. I will be going now, if you will allow me to travel with you. Although, I can't have any contact with sunlight. I must stay in the shade, and darkness."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 am
User Image

"You are very welcome to join us but for now rest" Astrid said, "when amity is done packing we can go and I am sure we can travel at night and find places to rest during the day to keep you out of the light." This would not be the first Drow Astrid had meet and she sure it would not be her last. Amity came back in and talked to her mother for a bit before going out again. "she is all most done she is just making a sigh saying the inn will be closed for some time" Astrid said
User Image  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 am
User Image
Carroe smiled, and finished his food and drink. Then lay down, taking her advice. "Thank you again for the meal, and the drink. Thank you for letting me rest here also, I am very grateful. I believe the sun is coming up in an hour anyways, and I do really need to rest after burning up all my power, and energy. Please take care of Lilliana for me. She's a good raven, and a great companion." He said before closing his eyes, and turning over and falling asleep.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff