Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:44 pm
Urskil looked at him, did he even know how to defend himself? He pulled out one of his pistols and 3 mags, handing them to Ace, "Nice to meet you Ace...first rule bout the world...neva go around unarmed, your gonna get killed, either kill, or be killed...thas kinda how it is here, it sucks, i know." He said as he sat next to ace, allowing his carribean eyes to be shown, a small bit, not all, but a very tiny bit of his scar could be seen. He took off his trench coat and put it on the back of his chair, downing a tiny bit more of his cola. "So you have no idea what happened to you?" He asked looking over to Ace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil looked at him, did he even know how to defend himself? He pulled out one of his pistols and 3 mags, handing them to Ace, "Nice to meet you Ace...first rule bout the world...neva go around unarmed, your gonna get killed, either kill, or be killed...thas kinda how it is here, it sucks, i know." He said as he sat next to ace, allowing his carribean eyes to be shown, a small bit, not all, but a very tiny bit of his scar could be seen. He took off his trench coat and put it on the back of his chair, downing a tiny bit more of his cola. "So you have no idea what happened to you?" He asked looking over to Ace.

"lets see, I got scratch up, and now shot up in several areas." he said. "Normally I usually bring a few weapons. But I lost them in a previous battle."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:51 pm
"I can fix you up...and here..." Urskil said removing his other pistol and the rest of his mags from his coat and handing them to Ace, "Dont worry, i got more at my place" He said with a smile as he got up and retrived the first aid kit from the bartender.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:54 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"I can fix you up...and here..." Urskil said removing his other pistol and the rest of his mags from his coat and handing them to Ace, "Dont worry, i got more at my place" He said with a smile as he got up and retrived the first aid kit from the bartender.

"Thaks, but where you from... you look quite professional in your style? What orginzation or you or were from?"  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:04 pm
"Commander of the Wraith team deathshed, wraiths are a highly classified assault team, used to go in, kill, retrieve, learn, and conquer. then leave, with no one left alive to tell the story...you've never heard of us because of how classified we are...take the navy seals, special forces, and black ops, then add those skills all together then multiply them by 20, and you got a Wraith. i use to be the commander...but after a misunderstanding i was dismissed. I was born on the island Alamanta unto the royal blood line of the warriors of the island...i work on my own...answer your question...?" He asked smiling opening up the first aid kit, "Can you take off your shirt, i need to taker a look at those wounds of yours..." He said fishing through the kit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:10 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Commander of the Wraith team deathshed, wraiths are a highly classified assault team, used to go in, kill, retrieve, learn, and conquer. then leave, with no one left alive to tell the story...you've never heard of us because of how classified we are...take the navy seals, special forces, and black ops, then add those skills all together then multiply them by 20, and you got a Wraith. i use to be the commander...but after a misunderstanding i was dismissed. I was born on the island Alamanta unto the royal blood line of the warriors of the island...i work on my own...answer your question...?" He asked smiling opening up the first aid kit, "Can you take off your shirt, i need to taker a look at those wounds of yours..." He said fishing through the kit.

"okay." he said. "I was worry you might of been one of the members of that lousy organization that try and kill me."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:15 pm
"I only kill if i'm getting paid...or if they're trying to kill me..." He said looking over Aces wounds,"I need you to lay up on the table..." He said offering his arm to help Ace onto the table. "I'm a hit man/assasin...but i only work for the right price...and usually refuse to kill for selfish desires, usually for just reasons...but sometimes...i dont always go by that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:19 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"I only kill if i'm getting paid...or if they're trying to kill me..." He said looking over Aces wounds,"I need you to lay up on the table..." He said offering his arm to help Ace onto the table. "I'm a hit man/assasin...but i only work for the right price...and usually refuse to kill for selfish desires, usually for just reasons...but sometimes...i dont always go by that..."

"okay." he said as he grabs it. "I got attack by a monster who I think was train by the same organization I used to work for a bit to pay off a debt. But i guess they want me dead instead."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:27 pm
"Well..." Urskil said as he got out a bottle of peroxide to clean the wounds, "While your with me..they gotta get past a dude that can turn invisivble, ******** with their mind by getting into it, and move faster then the naked eye can see....they wont get far...and this is gonna sting a bit..." Urskil said as he took off his shirt revealing his huge muscles and rolled it up a bit, "Its clean, i promise, bite down on it, it'll help with the pain." He said handing his shirt to Ace, "Just say when..." He said holding the bottle of peroxide at ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Well..." Urskil said as he got out a bottle of peroxide to clean the wounds, "While your with me..they gotta get past a dude that can turn invisivble, ******** with their mind by getting into it, and move faster then the naked eye can see....they wont get far...and this is gonna sting a bit..." Urskil said as he took off his shirt revealing his huge muscles and rolled it up a bit, "Its clean, i promise, bite down on it, it'll help with the pain." He said handing his shirt to Ace, "Just say when..." He said holding the bottle of peroxide at ready.

"okay." he said. "now."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:35 pm
"Bite down hard..." He said as he began pouring peroxide on the wounds, cleaning them quite quickly, it was over in 2 mins. "Okay...all done with the cleaning...now i need to see if the bullets are in you...turn over real quick so i can check for exit wounds." He said putting down the bottle of peroxide.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:37 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Bite down hard..." He said as he began pouring peroxide on the wounds, cleaning them quite quickly, it was over in 2 mins. "Okay...all done with the cleaning...now i need to see if the bullets are in you...turn over real quick so i can check for exit wounds." He said putting down the bottle of peroxide.

He bites down hard, trying not to scream. He turns around. He remebers the night when they first came, and destroy him and his home's life...  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:46 pm
"No exit wounds, turn back around, i gotta take the bullets out..." He said helping hm turn back around. "Your gonna need to bite down hard again, just tap my hand when its too much, i'l stop and give you a break...tell me when your ready..." He said holding up a pair of tweasers, the tool for getting bullets outa a person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:52 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"No exit wounds, turn back around, i gotta take the bullets out..." He said helping hm turn back around. "Your gonna need to bite down hard again, just tap my hand when its too much, i'l stop and give you a break...tell me when your ready..." He said holding up a pair of tweasers, the tool for getting bullets outa a person.

"okay. Well I don't care, the quicker their out the better." he said. He turns around again. He soon starts to remeber a part of that night.

The night was storming, it pour hard as if not wanting anyone to come out. But unfortually with a flash of lighting and an loud explosion that wasn't going to happen.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:01 pm
Urskil worked quickly, removing the bullets and patching him up quickly. After he had finished, a group of men walked in, they talked amongst themselves constantly pointing at Ace, they walked towards them, "Looks like we got trouble buddy..." Urskil whispered, putting on his trench coat...the men had no idea whta was about to happen to them.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff