Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt looked upon her with eyes of hunger for her, "I think thats fair." he said pulling her close and letting her do her thing.

Time for another famous time skip, though they are random and happen in anime, manga and various things no one knows how it happens, christians say its god farting, i say screw that its a worm hole opening up and we get sucked in but anyway back to the story and stop reading this!
I only put it to make my post long

((Fair enough mate lol))

Ashe collapsed on her back onto the bed... she could barely breathe let alone speak. All she could do was giggle... drunkenly giggle. She look over at Hyatt, who looked just as breathless and in some sort of state of euphoria. "Hyatt, are you okay?"

Hyatt was laying panting with a satisfied smile. "That felt so good...so um....arent we committed now?" he asked knowing she was still drunk but also knowing she might try and kick his butt for agreeing to have sex with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 am
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt was laying panting with a satisfied smile. "That felt so good...so um....arent we committed now?" he asked knowing she was still drunk but also knowing she might try and kick his butt for agreeing to have sex with him.

Unfortunately for Hyatt, the alcohol had sent Ashe straight to sleep before he could even answer the question. It was odd... Even though what they just did wasn't exactly the most angelic thing in the world... She still retained the face of an angel as she slept.

Rana knew exactly what had happened, and she decided it was best to sleep on deck.

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Unfortunately for Hyatt, the alcohol had sent Ashe straight to sleep before he could even answer the question. It was odd... Even though what they just did wasn't exactly the most angelic thing in the world... She still retained the face of an angel as she slept.

Rana knew exactly what had happened, and she decided it was best to sleep on deck.

Hyatt smiled as he saw her sleep and smiled pulling the covers over them both and him putting her arms around him. 'im sure she will remember everything.' he thought closing his eyes and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt smiled as he saw her sleep and smiled pulling the covers over them both and him putting her arms around him. 'im sure she will remember everything.' he thought closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Ashe soon awoke when the sun blasted her in the eyes. She awoke with groan because she had a pounding headache. "Jesus... How much did I drink last night." She looked to her right and froze. "I didn't...." She peeked.under the covers. She was wearing nothing and nor was he. "I did..." She did want to punch herself.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe soon awoke when the sun blasted her in the eyes. She awoke with groan because she had a pounding headache. "Jesus... How much did I drink last night." She looked to her right and froze. "I didn't...." She peeked.under the covers. She was wearing nothing and nor was he. "I did..." She did want to punch herself.

Kitsuro heard Ashe and pushed open the door. "Well did you enjoy your night? Parting, drinking and well lets not forget your big climax." he said sort of chuckling and looking at Ashe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 am
Hiro_Nakamara

Kitsuro heard Ashe and pushed open the door. "Well did you enjoy your night? Parting, drinking and well lets not forget your big climax." he said sort of chuckling and looking at Ashe.

Ashe quirked a brow at Kitsuro. She sat up, though holding the cover over her chest for modesty. "This was not supposed to happen... At all..." She looked over at Hyatt who seemed to be just waking up. All she could do was pinch the bridge of her nose in frustration at what she did.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe quirked a brow at Kitsuro. She sat up, though holding the cover over her chest for modesty. "This was not supposed to happen... At all..." She looked over at Hyatt who seemed to be just waking up. All she could do was pinch the bridge of her nose in frustration at what she did.

"So i assume you arent going to get drunk again any time soon?" Kitsuro asked going over to Hyatt.
"Come on big guy wake up. You enjoy your dream?" Kitsuro asked hoping Hyatt wouldnt remember.
"Huh?" hyatt asked getting up and looking over at Ashe and blushed and aw he was naked and grabbed a pillow and covered himself. "Ashe, please listen i...i brought you back here and well you were still drunk and you kept begging me and ....i just broke." he said looking away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

"So i assume you arent going to get drunk again any time soon?" Kitsuro asked going over to Hyatt.
"Come on big guy wake up. You enjoy your dream?" Kitsuro asked hoping Hyatt wouldnt remember.
"Huh?" hyatt asked getting up and looking over at Ashe and blushed and aw he was naked and grabbed a pillow and covered himself. "Ashe, please listen i...i brought you back here and well you were still drunk and you kept begging me and ....i just broke." he said looking away

Ashe looked over at him before sighing, "I would just forget about it. I was clearly drunk... I don't remember a thing. I'm only assuming we did... This... Because we both seem to not be clothed. Regardless... It didn't mean anything... " Shockingly this wasn't the first time she'd got herself into this type of situation. "I mean... You've never had meaningless sex before?"She'd then wished she'd never said that last sentence when she remembered Hyatt was a virgin.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe looked over at him before sighing, "I would just forget about it. I was clearly drunk... I don't remember a thing. I'm only assuming we did... This... Because we both seem to not be clothed. Regardless... It didn't mean anything... " Shockingly this wasn't the first time she'd got herself into this type of situation. "I mean... You've never had meaningless sex before?"She'd then wished she'd never said that last sentence when she remembered Hyatt was a virgin.

Hyatt didnt speak he just got his cloths and got dressed. "Im going to get the boat ready to shove off....Ashe...youre a good captain." he said walking out and holding back a tear and his hurt feelings. Kitsuro shook his head, "Im sure he will be ok..." kitsuro said shakily and followed him out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 am
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt didnt speak he just got his cloths and got dressed. "Im going to get the boat ready to shove off....Ashe...youre a good captain." he said walking out and holding back a tear and his hurt feelings. Kitsuro shook his head, "Im sure he will be ok..." kitsuro said shakily and followed him out.

Ashe definately wanted to punch herself now, "Why did I say that?" She pushed herself out of the bed, slipping on some clothes.

Rana slipped through the door, eyeing her master.

"Don't give me that look Rana..." Rana was still eyeing her. "Fine.. I'll talk to him." She strolled onto the deck to see Hyatt working on the sails. "Hyatt! Come here."

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe definately wanted to punch herself now, "Why did I say that?" She pushed herself out of the bed, slipping on some clothes.

"Don't give me that look Rana..." Rana was still eyeing her. "Fine.. I'll talk to him." She strolled onto the deck to see Hyatt working on the sails. "Hyatt! Come here."

Hyatt turned and looked at her. "Look i understand, it wasnt meant but it happened and it was wrong." he said turning away trying to forget  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt turned and looked at her. "Look i understand, it wasnt meant but it happened and it was wrong." he said turning away trying to forget

Ashe sighed, "Hhart that wasn't what I was going to say. I wanted to apologise. It's completely my fault. I shouldn't have drunk so much... And I shouldn't have done what I did knowing you have feelings for me. If you want me to take you home... I can."  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe sighed, "Hhart that wasn't what I was going to say. I wanted to apologise. It's completely my fault. I shouldn't have drunk so much... And I shouldn't have done what I did knowing you have feelings for me. If you want me to take you home... I can."

"Yes...please..." He said still not looking at her wanting to be alone now to just fade and end his pain.
(i has an idea!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am
Hiro_Nakamara

"Yes...please..." He said still not looking at her wanting to be alone now to just fade and end his pain.
(i has an idea!)

((What's your idea?))
Ashe nodded, "Okay, I'll take you home." She wandered into the bridge and took hold of the wheel, pulling the ship off into the ocean. It was going to be a long and quiet journey.  

Enchanted Malevolence

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

(i has an idea!)

((What's your idea?))
Ashe nodded, "Okay, I'll take you home." She wandered into the bridge and took hold of the wheel, pulling the ship off into the ocean. It was going to be a long and quiet journey.

((hyatt goes back and he finds out he is being perused by a girl who wants him to show her where he found the source of all magic because she wants it to control all the nations but that girl ends up being his sister.))
Hyatt climbed to the crows nest and sat curled up wanting to forget it all, to her it was an accident but he meant it...it was all a mistake and as soon as he got home he was going to forget it all.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff