Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "As long as you like being the bold one around me Im okay with it." Aaron said. "I shouldnt hold you up, class time is not wise to be late." Aaron said. She gave Julia a smooch and just laid their smiling at her girl friend pining her down.

With: Julia
Mood: Wana girl friend Julia more but how not sure

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. 'I do like being the bold one in our relationship around you,am glad to hear your ok with it."she said. "Your not holding me up at all honey,I know."she said. She smiled as Aaron gave her a smooch then looked at her as she just laid there smiling at her. "Well I better get going,but before I go I want to ask you if it's alright if I sleep with you tonight?"she asked.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and nodded with a cheerful smile. "I love sleeping with my lover you, you can sleep with me all you want sweetie." Aaron said. "Bye baby I love you." Aaron said. She hugged Julia and gave her a long kiss and her lips made smooching noises as she released her lips from Julia's. "I will be waiting for you Julia after your last class outside in the rain. emotion_bigheart " Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:47 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she nodded her head yes with a cheerful smile. "Am glad to hear that,well since you said that honey maybe I will take you on that offer of sleeping with you all I want."she said with a smile. "Bye boo I love you to."she said. She hugged Aaron and smiled as she gave her a long kiss and heard her lips make the same smooching sounds as Aaron's once she released her lips from Aaron's. "Alright honey,I love you and am looking forward to snuggling with you."she said as she quickly kissed Aaron then left to go to class.

A while later during class well the teacher was teaching the student's their usually history lesson Julia was busy doodling in her notebook Aaron's name made out of hearts and surround by some pink flower's. A few minutes later the bell rang and Julia gathered her things and left her last class to go meet up with Aaron.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia later on through the glass window at night in the rain, she moved her finger on the window writing to Julia .

I heart you honey. Aaron wrote.

She leaned onto the window blowing a kiss at Julia in the building. Aaron put her umbrella between her shoulders and made a heart shape symbol with her hands.

Aaron was wearing her uniform that only high status student females would wear holding some high powers or something at school.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron later on outside in the rain and smiled as Aaron wrote that she loved her and then watched as she leaned onto the window blowing a kiss at her while inside the building. She smiled and blew a kiss towards Aaron. She walked toward the building and went to Aaron's dorm room to go see her. "Hi honey so how was your computer classes?"she asked as she hugged and kissed Aaron hello.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia blow a kiss at her in return, once Julia was outside Aaron grabbed Julia's hand in the rain and walked back to her dorm room with her. "I did my work, mostly reading." Aaron said. She started giggling as Julia kissed her hello. "Welcome back baby, oh my Im with my lover again, hey you." Aaron said. She hugged Julia and returned her kiss. "Kotori came by and gave me some lip stick and lip loss, the hard to get off kind." Aaron said. "If I ever get devious you will fill the wrath of the hard to get off lipstick on you." Aaron said.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Once Julia was outside she felt Aaron grab her hand in the rain and then walked back to Aaron's dorm room with her. "That's good,I love reading."she said. She smiled as Aaron started giggling as she kissed her hello. "Am happy to back boo,Yes you are,hello honey."she said. She smiled as Aaron hugged her and returned her kiss. Julia smiled at Aaron and spoke up in a playful tone. "I guess you'll finally be able to put your engraved meant on me baby."she said. "Oh you just made loving you all the better baby."she said as she kissed Aaron's neck a few times.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

Aaron started laughing a little as Julia kissed her on the neck, she put her palm gently on Julia's backside of her head accepting her love. "In that case lip stick it is dear." Aaron said. She put on the lipstick and gave Julia a long kiss on her cheek. "I bet you cant do better." Aaron teased. She put the lipstick down and then went to the window ceil letting the sound of rain come in but not the water. Aaron sat down on her bed putting her hair in a pony tail

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia smiled as she heard Aaron start laughing a little as she kissed her on the neck,she felt Aaron put her palm gently on the backside of her head and smiled as she accepted her love and spoke up. "Now be careful boo your going to make your Kitty bring out her ultimate weapon of love and unleash it upon you."she said. She watched as Aaron put on some of her lipstick and then felt her give her a long kiss right on her cheek. "Now let's, what I can I do to top that kiss."Julia teased. She watched as Aaron put down her lipstick and went to the window ceil allowing the the sound of rain to come in but without the water. She smiled as she saw Aaron sit down on the bed putting her hair in a ponytail. "Perfect."she whispered under her breath.

Julia looked over at Aaron and spoke up. "I guess your right about me not being able to do better then you,after all that kiss you gave me on my cheek was utterly perfect."she said with fake drama in her voice. She walked over to Aaron and pinned her down and looked at her smiling and kissed her forehead then lightly nibbled her neck, then finally poured all her love onto Aaron with a passionate kiss on her lips and her lips remained in contact with Aaron's for a good few minutes.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:48 am
User Image

Aaron moaned with joy as Julia kissed her for a few minutes. "Mmm heart ." Aaron said for those minutes kissing Julia. When Julia's lips separated from Aaron's that kissing sound happened, Aaron was all pink in the face and her eyes were love struck for a while smiling and looking at Julia. "Its official I need your love and kisses forever, its good for me." Aaron said. Aaron came to her right mind and quickly realized that Julia's lips was wearing her lip stick in full, Aaron touched her lips and noticed the lipstick was gone on her completely. "Oh no ." Aaron said looking at Julia as Julia was still pinning her down on her bed.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia smiled and continued to kiss Aaron. Once she released her lips from Aaron's she heard that kissing sound happen which made her smile. She looked down at Aaron smiling to see her whole face was pink and that her eyes had that love struck look for a while and she was smiling and spoke up. "Alright then my love and kisses will forever be yours and will be poured onto you."she said. She watched as Aaron came to right state of mind and Julia looked down on her lips and saw she was wearing Aaron's lipstick in full. She heard Aaron and looked at her smiling and kissed her lips a few times and spoke up. "I love you very much dear,but these lipstick kisses aren't my symbol to let people know you are tied to me, I have other thing's to let people am tied to you."she said.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Then what leaves your mark on me I want it." Aaron said. She laid there continuing to let Julia be the dominant lover over her. "Well sweetie I guess that lipstick on your cheek is my mark on you I guess." Aaron said. .

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up. "Alright honey by tomorrow you shall have something of me to let people know you are my lover promise."she said. "Yes but am sure you have something better for me as a mark to allow people to know am yours." she said. "Not that I don't like your lipstick mark engraved on me,but I know it won't remain there forever that's why am willing to accept anything as your mark onto me starting to today."she said.

Feeling:
OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Aaron leaned over and pulled a necklace out. "My cousin brought this for me three summers ago and it say Aaron's on the necklace dear, this will tell folks your my boo." Aaron said. She put the necklace around Julia's neck and she then hugged her. "I love you baby, my heart leap being with you Julia." Aaron said. "You make me one happy lesbian being with you, I only ask you make me fall deeper into lesbian hood with you." Aaron said.

Aaron looked at Julia with those clueless big eyes and she spoke up. " My photos on the latest cover of fashion model magazine sold ten times better than its other magazines with other women on them, I think its because I got a big bust and I'm drolling hot." Aaron said. "The women in my family got so much beauty in us we can flash our hair and any one attracted to us can look back and end up in a car crash, sadly three people died that way." Aaron said. She took her cellphone out and showed the police reports on her phone as proof she wasn't speaking falsely.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items